Nurburgring 24hr report

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyde
  • 430 comments
  • 53,648 views
omg
i ran out of gas on the last lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hyde
omg
i ran out of gas on the last lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:o surely this is a joke.
if not, ouch, that must hurt
 
MercedesSLR
"Anyone know if there are any Porsche 962's under a different name?"

Only ones I know of are the Dauer 962's

www.962lm.com

But it's still got the Porsche emblem so Licence issues comes into play


Jay
 
its too hard to drive

i'm just running B-Spec on the GT World championship with it so i can unlock Extreme hall
 
hyde, can you give us a description of it being too hard? is steering too touchy, suspension too stiff for bumpy tracks like the 'Ring, or what?
 
can someone rehost the clip? Link no longer works :indiff:
 
Hyde
its too hard to drive

i'm just running B-Spec on the GT World championship with it so i can unlock Extreme hall

..????

So you're not doing the 24h Nurb???

:confused:
 
when u run out of gas, it just drives at 80km/h until u reach the pit
 
I think he meant that the F1 was too hard to drive so he put it on B-Spec to finish the remaining races and unlock Xtreme Hall, he did finish the Nurb.
 
I think a vid of the f1 on nurb is a must have

Pretty please with suger on top!!! :) :) :) :) 👍 👍
 
It's one of these, only a lot bigger. :)

A-EXOTO%20SAUBER.jpg
 
I'm not to fluent with the letter/number combo's.

I just wanted to make a point, as I've seen it get called an F1 on two seperate forums.
 
Hyde
when u run out of gas, it just drives at 80km/h until u reach the pit
I figured on that, but why so fast? PD should have made is slower.
 
Back