Nurburgring 2h40m - Finished

• Thread starter PTLobo2
  • 201 comments
Honestly, i could use your help here. Im thinking x1 because with x2 you can only go around 35 mins with a gt3 iirc. Thats 4 laps only at the Nurb. And 2 laps only between in and outlap. Its not enough imo. So yeah, make it 1x, but im happy to change it if you dont agree with it

I'm cool with 1x fuel 👍

EDIT: I'll be pitting probably every lap anyways :boggled:

Last edited:
Honestly, i could use your help here. Im thinking x1 because with x2 you can only go around 35 mins with a gt3 iirc. Thats 4 laps only at the Nurb. And 2 laps only between in and outlap. Its not enough imo. So yeah, make it 1x, but im happy to change it if you dont agree with it

2 weeks ago I managed to do 5 laps with the Genesis but you almost need to mid shift on the whole stint so tbh I won't complain with x1:D

x1 then. I feel its a better system, not to give cars really good on fuel a huge advantage. It also makes not crashing much more of a factor, as it will truly result in an out of sync pit stop if you do crash.

My race will be against the circuit itself rather than you guys. I'm up for the challenge of not hitting walls or making silly mistakes.....

Of course it is possible, welcome onboard!
Just one thing, your PSN doesnt show up in kudosprime... Is there any incorrection? Thank you.

I don’t know, why it’s not shown on kudosprime. I changed my ID long time ago and when I open gsport community I can see my profile.
Is it a problem, when you’re not able to prove my profile on kudosprime?

Last edited:
My DR is currently B (14.386)
My SR is currently 86

Attachments

• 3308C97D-E29D-48D2-ADEE-3B15DF31FF2F.png
    3308C97D-E29D-48D2-ADEE-3B15DF31FF2F.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 17
Did some more practice laps now. Got down to a 9:08.6 with four red sectors and some mistakes here and there. So maybe I'll be running 9:05s consistently come race time? Have to factor in the fact that it's a night race too!

Ok, so I finally picked my car, I will race with the Supra 👍
I just want to change my number from 20 to 90 because It's not a livery I made myself and obviously I can't change it
4900511314284151828_0.jpg

Also I just came out of a 10 laps run (and luckily without any mistakes) and pretty much sorted out the strategy:

A one stopper would probably be the best strategy If there was 18 laps instead of 19. The Supra can easily do 9 laps with a little bit of fuel saving but we loose too much time when we try to save for 10 laps, not worth it imo.

Tires tend to drop out at lap 8, so the ideal strategy would be a 2 stopper (7/6/6 ,6/6/7 or 6/7/6)

My fastest lap was 8:19.5 with a opt at 8:17.0 but the main goal here is to not crash, no need to drive a 100%

Hope it can help other drivers in Gr.3:D

Last edited:
Back