Cookiemobster Messages 149 Messages Cookiemobster Apr 4, 2011 #1 Okay so I was wondering if anyone here knew how much money you get for coming in first place depending on how many players there are. From 4-16 players total are the answers I want. Thank you!
Okay so I was wondering if anyone here knew how much money you get for coming in first place depending on how many players there are. From 4-16 players total are the answers I want. Thank you!
ShortAznGuy Messages 746 Messages dukie827 Apr 4, 2011 #2 You can sort of "guestimate" I did it once and came in first out of about 8 people and got just under 6 million cr.
You can sort of "guestimate" I did it once and came in first out of about 8 people and got just under 6 million cr.
Cookiemobster Messages 149 Messages Cookiemobster Apr 4, 2011 #3 Oh okay thanks. So if you played with 16 other people maybe you get 10-13 mill. Thank you for the infio
Oh okay thanks. So if you played with 16 other people maybe you get 10-13 mill. Thank you for the infio
ROYALEFATALE (Banned) Messages 840 United States Messages ROYALEFATALE Apr 4, 2011 #4 9/10 people is somewhere around 7.5MIL
P PSDK_92 Messages 167 Messages PSDK_92 Apr 4, 2011 #5 I done it with 4 people came 1st and got 3.6 million
Mike Rotch Aluminium Overcast Staff Emeritus Messages 13,827 Down under Apr 4, 2011 #6 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193275