Its called Nurburgring.
Its called Nurburgring.
I was originally going to pounce on that; how anybody could be a race fan and not know the name "Nurburgring". However, from the looks of it he might just have mistyped, missing the first "g".
EDIT:
Wait! Don't refrain from pulling out the pitchforks and torches just yet! Commence with the lynch mob!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=205945
He had a thread about the exact same thing posted less than an hour before this one! Off with his head!
Its called Nurburgring.
it doesnt exist. it never has done. never will do. mentions will cause patches. join a lobby and ask.
Realy?
Are u a female teacher ? ore a realy anoing mother in law ?
(ps:u forgot the ¨ on the first u)
If u want to act stupid than do it right.
Am I the only one, that is more disturbed by the "granD turismo"?
I'm not a female teacher and I'm not acting stupid. How am I acting stupid?? I really don't understand this post.
You're so annoying, please refrain from posting, thanks.
Glitch, what glitch? Doesn't exist.
Oh god come on like the guys at PD don't see those lobbies and think... hmm is there really 100's of people at any given time doing a 200 lap race around the ring? I'm thinking they really aren't that stupid.
What cars are able to do the glitch for millions of dollars on Nurburring? I heard the formula grand turismo can?