Nux Creative Works | Toyota FT-1 Vision GT | Update 13 | Jan 9th

I LOVE that edited Focus shot, oh my god.
And the third M4 shot has amazing colour levels, looks deep and brooding but makes the car look powerful and brash. :drool:

Hey guys! :D

So I finally got the time to finish this set, however it took me a little longer than usual because I was helping some people out with some tips & tutorials. I also took a couple days off from GT6 just to clear my head and get some inspiration.

For this set I took a little bit of inspiration from the lighting/lens flares used in the Mass Effect games.
There were 2 more images that were supposed to be apart of this set but I left them out because I thought they weren't that great. One more thing, these images are cropped x2 images.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!:cheers:

:cheers:Thanks for viewing!:cheers:

Yes, yes, yes............. I don't know what to say, speechless :bowdown:. I have to tip my hat to you friend, you take your shots to an artistic level, esp your use of lighting 👍👍

Can't wait to see more :)
Thank you mate!:cheers: I have to say that it is an accomplishment with in itself to make you speechless haha!:lol:
Fantastic shots mate ! I love editing and how you use textures :drool: :drool: :drool:
Impressive.

Great start btw ! :cheers:
Cheers Ilya! Just wanted to say thank you again for the high quality textures.:cheers: I've been using some of them in my recent works and I have to say I've found some pretty creative ways of using them!
I LOVE that edited Focus shot, oh my god.
And the third M4 shot has amazing colour levels, looks deep and brooding but makes the car look powerful and brash. :drool:
[color]Thanks for visiting mate!:cheers: I'm glad you liked those shots.[/color]

Last edited:
Superb work once again ! the four static shots make the car looks awesome ! Ans the last one is awesome with a splendid art of composition 👍

The overall edit is done great in every shot, not more to say.:bowdown:

Really standing out above the high and awesome level of the others are #1 and #5.;)

The angle in the first one is perfect, it lets the car really come out aggressively

And that sky in #5 :drool:

I'll start a conversation with you, with links to some tutorials that may help. First off what editing software are you using?

I would also love to join the conversation, may I?
I am using GIMP, if it helps...

Wow, love the look of these. 2,3 & 4 are my favs. The silver finish looks awesome with your editing style. 👍

Oh and nice story behind the logo design. I'd stick with the made up one, it's a good fit. ;) 👍

Last edited:
What a brilliant update Nux, you're the one who will truely make me loving the extreme use of flares, fullscreen watch only ! I'll soon move to a 27' screen, my 22' is a bit old. I'll start with the last picture, the sky lookss like a nordlys and the portrait format is nicely used. First and second pics are the next Star Trek movie James.T.Kirk car :) Third one and its crystal palace magnificent rendering, oh yes I love it. Fourth shot is enticing, the sky gradient and rim-tire rendering is top noch. Everything enhanced with your artistic skills, heavenly-shiny-intense editing work mate. Did you make a tutorial for tail lights glow increasing ? I want to try.

Bravo, tout est beau :cheers:

What a great set, the contrast and lighting are very nice once more. You never cease to impress me with your edits. Faves are #2 and #5. :drool:
Thank you Nicolas! You... impressed? Coming from the guy that creates awesome edits, that's a huge compliment. Cheers!:cheers:

Superb work once again ! the four static shots make the car looks awesome ! And the last one is awesome with a splendid art of composition 👍
Thanks Jeremy!:cheers: Glad you like the set; it feels like I've got this standard to uphold now....

I love the mood in number 5, along with how the sky grabs you by the collar. And tells you to admire it.
Thanks mate! Nice to hear you like the last shot!:cheers: Also great to hear you say a few more words than usual, it actually makes you seem human!:lol:

Mother of god...
Always top notch ... You never disappoint!! 👍
}:^{>
Thanks you two!:cheers: Also nice to see you stopping by Stray, haven't seen you around in awhile.

Shot 3 is awesome. Your style screams "look at me, dammit". :lol: 👍
Glad you like the 3rd one T-12. And my style kinda does, doesn't it...:sly:

GPR
Wow, love the look of these. 2,3 & 4 are my favs. The silver finish looks awesome with your editing style. 👍

Oh and nice story behind the logo design. I'd stick with the made up one, it's a good fit. ;) 👍
Thanks George!:cheers: Glad you think the editing worked well with the silver. And yep, I'll definitely be sticking to the made up story!:lol:

I wish I could pick a favourite but I just can't :crazy:.......why you make my head hurt with such decisions? honestly they're all just gorgeous :drool::drool:.....more please :D
Haha!:lol: Thanks man!:cheers: Sadly I probably won't be able to edit anymore shots until the beginning of next year!

The overall edit is done great in every shot, not more to say.:bowdown:

Really standing out above the high and awesome level of the others are #1 and #5.;)
The angle in the first one is perfect, it lets the car really come out aggressively
And that sky in #5 :drool:

I would also love to join the conversation, may I?
I am using GIMP, if it helps...
Thank you mate! And I'm sure you already know I added you to the tutorial convo!:sly:

What a brilliant update Nux, you're the one who will truely make me loving the extreme use of flares, fullscreen watch only ! I'll soon move to a 27' screen, my 22' is a bit old. I'll start with the last picture, the sky lookss like a nordlys and the portrait format is nicely used. First and second pics are the next Star Trek movie James.T.Kirk car :) Third one and its crystal palace magnificent rendering, oh yes I love it. Fourth shot is enticing, the sky gradient and rim-tire rendering is top noch. Everything enhanced with your artistic skills, heavenly-shiny-intense editing work mate. Did you make a tutorial for tail lights glow increasing ? I want to try.

Bravo, tout est beau :cheers:
Cheers bro!:cheers: Thanks for the in depth comment on my works mate!

You're upgrading to a 27"? Full screen watch? Really? Well then I'm glad I'm putting in the extra effort to clean up my works haha!:lol: I'm currently using a 15.5" screen on a laptop, it's all I can afford as a student...:(

By the way, I added you to my tutorial convo. So I'll be posting a tutorial on how to to get light glow effects on tail lights later on.

You're welcome!

Would be nice for me to take a look at you tuto too.
Cool, I've just added you to the pool. I've only just started with some fairly basic stuff at the moment. Feel free to add your tips and tricks to the convo.

The last shot... The LAST shot... :drool: Your ability is deadly consistent as always. :bowdown:
Thank you Sky! Glad you like the last shot.:cheers:

POW 1.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you to @Omamder5 for submitting my image for pic of the week
featured in this weeks GTPlanet Weekly Rewind.

:cheers:Cheers mate!:cheers:

Pfft, your picture may have gotten pic of the week... But one of my own shots is used above the tune of the week. :sly: Huh! :P We all know that tune of the week is more important than picture of the week. I mean... Oh.. We're talking about pictures...

Bugger. Okay, nevermind. Ignore that.

Pfft, your picture may have gotten pic of the week... But one of my own shots is used above the tune of the week. :sly: Huh! :P We all know that tune of the week is more important than picture of the week. I mean... Oh.. We're talking about pictures...

Bugger. Okay, nevermind. Ignore that.
Haha!:lol: Mate, even if you didn't get pic of the week, having your work featured in the weekly rewind as a tune pic is still awesome. It means people that don't step foot in the photomode section will be able to see your work!;) It's a great shot too, nice composition.👍

Haha!:lol: Mate, even if you didn't get pic of the week, having your work featured in the weekly rewind as a tune pic is still awesome. It means people that don't step foot in the photomode section will be able to see your work!;) It's a great shot too, nice composition.👍

I know, I was really happy to see it in there. The best fitting shots found go in there so I'm quite happy.

Congrats on your shot making it to the Rewind Nux! Quite an achievement :)👍
Your Boss set pretty much encapsulates what you specialize in: that mystical vibe!
The last shot is my favourite, that sky !:drool:

Congrats on your shot making it to the Rewind Nux! Quite an achievement :)👍
Your Boss set pretty much encapsulates what you specialize in: that mystical vibe!
The last shot is my favourite, that sky !:drool:
Well done on the Rewind! :tup:And that Mustang set is really awesome and interesting to watch!
A deserved selection in the rewind 👍
Cheers guys! Thank you very much.:cheers:

Back