Nux Creative Works | Toyota FT-1 Vision GT | Update 13 | Jan 9th

Wow! This awesome, my favorites is 5 and 6 :drool:👍
Love the light leak styling! Great angles as well!
Epic, man EPIC... as always... can't say more:drool:
This photo set it's simply AMAZING!!!! Like so much n.2,3,6!!!! ;)
Stratospheric viper set :bowdown:
Stratospheric work there Rice!
What a brilliant start for your GT6 gallery. Perfect set.
Such amazing work mate, well done.
The SRT series is eye candy. I like all the angles of the car too. 👍
The light effects you used create a sorta surreal atmosphere, and it looks really nice.👍
Nux, Each one is flawless. That 3rd one is truly special. My Fave.:drool:
That Viper set is absolutely stunning. I can't decide on a favourite! :drool:👍
Very nice job editing your photographs! The close up of the viper has to be my favorite.

WOW, WOW, WOW! I did not expect to receive so many comments on my first set! Thank you all for stopping by and leaving a comment. Much appreciated!:cheers:

SVX
Daaaayyyuuum! Epic gallery you have here. NZ represent! :D
Cheers bro!:cheers: Reppin' NZ all day er'day!:lol:

Brilliant work bro, the famous "Fiat Lux" will be renamed "Fiat Nux" as everything is shiny as diamonds, camera angles nicely selected, artistic heavenly realm is yours ;)
Ahaha, thank you bro!:cheers:

Damn! Excellent shots, the wheels go good with the car too:tup:
Thanks mate! As soon as I saw these rims I just had to put them on. They remind me of the McLaren P1 rims.

Wow, that set is simply brilliant... your editing skills are beyond amazing. Love the atmosphere of the set! Oh, and nice Mikoto avatar ;)
Cheers mate!:cheers: Oh and one more thing; NO BLOOD, NO BONE, NO ASH! Haha!:lol:

GPR
Nice Viper set Nux, I'm liking the compostions and most of them have your colourful light layer flair. My favs are 1,2,4 & 5. I'm also liking your little banner layout for each. Looks pretty good, clean and modern and structured. 👍

Btw, don't think I've asked this before but whats the symbol/logo you have, mean't to be/represent. It's pretty nice just wondering about the relvance. ;)
Thank you George! Glad you like my recent works, as well as the banners....:cheers:

And well, the reason why I created the logo in the form of a diamond, is because a diamond reflects and refracts light (internal reflection). It essentially captures the beauty of light with in a frame and that's what I have been trying to achieve in my recent artworks. Hopefully you can see the relation between the symbol and my artworks.

If not, I don't blame you because that's just something I made up on the spot... the real story behind it, was that my mum was talking about the $16,000 "diamond" ring she wanted, and it somehow managed to appear in the design process. So I just went with it haha!:lol:

Splendid Gallery Start mate ! :drool: I Haven't deposed a trademark for my road texture rendering ;) but I will think about it :P
The first Viper shot is one of the best close shot I've seen. Awesome work on contrast and light in this one ! And the whole set is awesome, with your usual style I love. Great work my friend !
Thank you Jeremy!:cheers: I'm glad you like the set, and the close up shot. It's definitely one of my favs too!

Last edited:
Epic start mate. Love your style. 👍
Thanks mate!:cheers:

Okay guys, here's my BMW M4 set!:D
I have to say that this is a pretty fun car to drive. Even if you break traction and start going sideways, the cars is extremely easy to control. My only gripe with this car is that you can't adjust the ride height or repaint it.

I had a hard time finding good angles with this car too, and as a result there isn't much variation within the set; which is odd because it's such a great looking car. I have to admit, I was a bit reluctant to continue with this update because I couldn't really see where I was going with it. But once I started to edit the pics, my vision started to become clearer.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy.:cheers:

. . . . .

Bonus Shot

'Illuminate' - Lamborghini Reventon (Herve RE:Mix)
Original by Hervé | Haer Bev's Gallery

:cheers:Thanks for viewing!:cheers:

Last edited:
Oh fella pulled out of the bag. I especially like #2 and #3 👍

Agreed it is a fun car to drive. Once it's sideways too it's very easy to hold there.

Okay guys, here's my BMW M4 set!:D
I have to say that this is a pretty fun car to drive. Even if you break traction and start going sideways, the cars is extremely easy to control. My only gripe with this car is that you can't adjust the ride height or repaint it.

I had a hard time finding good angles with this car too, and as a result there isn't much variation within the set; which is odd because it's such a great looking car. I have to admit, I was a bit reluctant to continue with this update because I couldn't really see where I was going with it. But once I started to edit the pics, my vision started to become clearer.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy.:cheers:

Click for Lightbox

Bonus shot
---

'Illuminate' - Lamborghini Reventon (Herve RE:Mix)
Original by Hervé | Haer Bev's Gallery

:cheers:Thanks for viewing!:cheers:
this is fu….king crazy set!!! :embarrassed: excellent!!!!

LOVE it! Editing, lighting, everything....top notch. I especially love the dirty lens effect in shots 2 and 4. Gives it that extra kick in style.

As usual a beautiful work full of light with some very nice special effects ! You have really your own style and it work very well ! Great job, can't wait for some next sets :)

I knew you were going to amaze me with these M4 pictures, efficient resolution size and your editing style, artistic and bright as diamonds enhancing the basic work like a pro, quite rare to see someone able to show an entierly new path into each shot. The bonus oh yes, thanks you very much Nux, you rock bro, this is wonderful, never thought my work could look like this :cheers:

Although i'm not a fan of heavy editing with all the textures and so, I really like your style here. Loving the third shot the most, the car looks menacing in it !

You know, I have to reiterate something already said: holy 🤬! I don't think I've seen such a stark contrast in manipulating the lighting and shadow highlights before; it looks like something straight out of a science-fiction novel. 👍

1, 3, 6 and 7 standout the most to me and I need to shoot the car for myself. Now.

Holy ****!!! This set is splendid! Love each picture you made of this beauty. Perfect set.

The Bonus is very nice too.
this is fu….king crazy set!!! :embarrassed: excellent!!!!
You know, I have to reiterate something already said: holy 🤬! I don't think I've seen such a stark contrast in manipulating the lighting and shadow highlights before; it looks like something straight out of a science-fiction novel. 👍

1, 3, 6 and 7 standout the most to me and I need to shoot the car for myself. Now.
Thanks @NBDESIGNZ, @Ronin387 & @Terronium-12!:cheers: The enthusiasm and censored cuss words in your replies made me lol!:lol:

@Terronium-12, I'm glad you like the extreme contrast in my pics, to be honest I wasn't sure if I was going a little overboard with it...:scared: Oh, and you definitely need to start shooting this car ASAP! I'm sure you would come up with some really great shots.;)

LOVE it! Editing, lighting, everything....top notch. I especially love the dirty lens effect in shots 2 and 4. Gives it that extra kick in style.
Cheers mate!:cheers: Great to hear you loved this set as well as the textural effect in a couple of my shots!

Superb set! Really enjoying 1st and 3rd shots. :cheers:
Really nice work there, the editing really goes with the brand. M Power lol
Thank you for enjoying this set @zzz_pt!:cheers:
I'm also pleased to hear you think the editing works well with this car @ADTR !;)

I love the mood, which you chose for the last shot.
Glad you like the mood in the last shot, mate!:D

Oh fella pulled out of the bag. I especially like #2 and #3 👍
Agreed it is a fun car to drive. Once it's sideways too it's very easy to hold there.
Awesome set! I love the intense light in each picture. And yes, it's certainly a very fun car to get sideways in :dopey:
Thank you @GTAndy36 and @Fyshokid! Nice to hear you guys think it's a fun car to drive too.

Although i'm not a fan of heavy editing with all the textures and so, I really like your style here. Loving the third shot the most, the car looks menacing in it !
Thanks mate! Glad you liked this set even though you're not a fan of heavy edits.

As usual a beautiful work full of light with some very nice special effects ! You have really your own style and it work very well ! Great job, can't wait for some next sets :)
Thanks Jeremy! It's nice to hear from another artist that I have my own distinct style.:cheers: I think your style is one of the most unique in all of GTPlanet!👍

I knew you were going to amaze me with these M4 pictures, efficient resolution size and your editing style, artistic and bright as diamonds enhancing the basic work like a pro, quite rare to see someone able to show an entirely new path into each shot. The bonus oh yes, thanks you very much Nux, you rock bro, this is wonderful, never thought my work could look like this :cheers:
Thank you bro! Love hearing your feedback!:cheers: Also It was my pleasure to edit your shot. You are the master when it comes to creating panoramas! So feel free to upload more raw panoramas in the future mate; I would love to edit them, since I can't really make them any more...

Every single one, and I genuinely mean EVERY.SINGLE.ONE, is strikingly beautiful. You're use of textures, light, misty effects, is fan-🤬-tastic!
Awesome stuff Nux!
Thank you very much Sean! Nice to hear you loved the set bro!:cheers:

The M4 set is excellent. I love the first 3. Great artitic editing. They almost have a sort of brochure style feel to me, probably the angles of them. Very nice work mate. 👍

My pure obsession with the SRT Viper makes me love the Viper set. Your skills just make it mindblowing... And then I saw the M4 set. By the time I looked through the entire set, there was no mind left to be blown. It's just THAT good. :bowdown: Some of the shots have backgrounds photoshopped in, right?

GPR
The M4 set is excellent. I love the first 3. Great artistic editing. They almost have a sort of brochure style feel to me, probably the angles of them. Very nice work mate. 👍
Thank you George. Glad you like the set, and I do agree they sorta have that brochure style feel to it.

Beautiful :)

Very nice lighting and other effects in your sets :)
Glad you like the lighting/effects mate.:cheers:

Stunning gallery you have here mate, I'm definitely subscribing! 👍
Cheers mate, thanks for subscribing!:cheers:

My pure obsession with the SRT Viper makes me love the Viper set. Your skills just make it mindblowing... And then I saw the M4 set. By the time I looked through the entire set, there was no mind left to be blown. It's just THAT good. :bowdown: Some of the shots have backgrounds photoshopped in, right?
Haha!:D Thank you very much mate! Nice to hear you loved both my sets, and yes the first 3 M4 shots have partial backgrounds photoshopped in. (#1 = clouds, #2 = mountainsides, #3 = sky & trees)

Wow! This looks amazing, how did do that?
Thanks mate, I achieved it with multiple layers of gradient maps, textures, large soft brush strokes as well as different layer blend modes. Also used the mixer brush to clean up all the nasty looking colour banding!

Thanks mate, I achieved it with multiple layers of gradient maps, textures, large soft brush strokes as well as different layer blend modes. Also used the mixer brush to clean up all the nasty looking colour banding!

Do you know any websites have that in tutorial?

Amazing work man ! The second shot is just out of this world :drool:👍
Cheers mate! Glad you loved the second one! I put in a fair bit of work into since I ended up re-editing it twice because I wasn't entirely happy with it's first outcome.

Do you know any websites have that in tutorial?
A tutorial for? Which aspect are you referring to?

Yes, yes, yes............. I don't know what to say, speechless :bowdown:. I have to tip my hat to you friend, you take your shots to an artistic level, esp your use of lighting 👍👍

Can't wait to see more :)

Latest Posts

Back