O.D. Engineering - Dusty Garage † RIP ↰ † 911/996 GT3 Cup Car & 911/964 Turbo 3.6

• Thread starter OdeFinn
  • 141 comments
0R5wE6MNwR6o3FUMOX_0.jpg

Plenty of power coming on skinny wheels.. 1k+ horses running flat 7 on Nordschleife on Sports Soft.

fIr4K1h92KslyDIwF_0.jpg

Jay Leno's Oldsmobile Toronado '66
622pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
Oil change (optional for full power)
Body Rigidity Installed - mandatory
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Soft
Ride Height (mm): 135 / 137
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 20.03 / 15.69
Dampers (Compression): 4 / 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 / 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 / 1
Camber Angle (-): 1.5 / 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.15 / +0.01

Brake Balance Controller
Standard Brakes
Brake Balance: 5 / 5

Drivetrain
LSD 7/34/13

Power for 1124BHP/1422Nm/622pp
Limiter - 100%

Gearbox - Stock 390km/h 5-speed or original 4-speed
#1___3.006
#2___1.851
#3___1.271
#4___0.929
#5___0.721

Body weight 1851kg - Body Rigidity INSTALLED! (49:51 balance)

Wheels - stock

Jay Leno's landspeed recording car ;)
Jay has installed ABS on this monster, but I toke it out, it works with ABS too - maybe few times easier to drive with it.
Like Jay said, there is lot of power on skinny wheels, it goes fast straight on real-life, but on GT6 it now corners moderately fast too.
Don't think at you can carelessly kick throttle, there is few horses waiting for imminent response and those aren't any casual work horses, they'll take you to moon if you drink drop of RedBull prior driving.
Take note how minimal suspension movement range this car has on rear, probably copied from real-life by PD, so don't jump it lot or you'll get extra work.. :)

This is "phase #1" for this car, just aligned it for weekend lenders, phase #2 will get new springs and maybe something else.. Nitro perhaps, coz this lacks power.. Lol

Last edited:
For the fun had inspiration from @speedy turtle 's tuning practise with Corvette ZR1, decided to see what kind of machinery it is..

Progress schedule:
  • Racing exhaust and to track with stock SH tires, felt what it was on stock..bad.. :)
  • Adding custom suspension, checked on stock(lifted to 120, stock height), bad, rear plow due huge toe and camber.
  • Checked toe zero on rear, still plow, losing artificial grip..
  • Fixed rear camber and toe somehow decent, then fixed front, then finalised both to go fine.
  • Installed custom LSD and put bit stiffer than original in there, fine to go.
  • Installed dual clutch and carbon propeller shaft, bad bad bad, lock wasn't opening anymore, removed reason, no more carbon propeller shaft and lock opens fine, adjusted lock to suit dual clutch.
  • First full lap around GVS, added more stiffer dampers, next lap, more and more dampers (both on same time) until it was too stiff for braking and cornering (slips on brake, slips on throttle) take one softer on both sides and test, then added stiffer extension, more more until it goes too stiff and take one back to softer. All damper settings same time on front and rear.
  • Few laps to see movements of body and jumping to ARB.
  • Adding more ARB to both ends until other end fails due it, rear fails first, take one less there and testing, needs more movement reduction on rear, added one click more on dampers, ext and comp, leaving front ARB higher than rear, testing and found out at ARB isn't enough on front alone to keep movements on balance with rear, roll too much on front, added one click on front damper compression and test. Good stable car.
  • Installed SS tires and dropped 2mm body and drive test laps below.

First two laps noABS, last with ABS.

Ps. No oil change, so 585pp and bit under 700hp.

No body rigidity improvement
No oil change, up to you if you want it on 600pp class, then do it
Sports Soft tires - works fine with 1mm/grade on alternative compounds
118/118mm - for sports soft
11.14/12.77 - stock springs, didn't have reason to change
Comp 5/5
Ext 5/6
Arb 5/4
Camber (-) 1.6/1.0
Toe -0.08/+0.01
Brakes 5/5 - standard, stock, change if you need, 5/6 gives more grip on front, better turning..

Gearbox - stock

LSD 7/22/12
Twin plate clutch

Power - racing exhaust

No other parts and definitely no carbon propeller shaft.

Above is for GVS, GVS tarmac is clean and flat, if you want to go i.e. Nordschleife then reduce damper compression one click to 4/4.

Last edited:
Hello OdeFinn!
I'm a new customer in your garage. I set up Jay Leno's Oldsmobile Toronado '66 and the RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD '02. :bowdown:Both awesome.
Reading your comments about the Mitsubishi Lancer Evoluution GSR '92 a question came in: How does the choice of wheels affect the setup? You mentioned the colours, and what about the models? I mean, in real life we know what happens when we change the wheels for bigger ones, but what happens in GT6? In my simple way to see the setup, with larger wheels I reset the transmission and everything is fine:banghead:. To what extent is this true or false? Sorry for this lot of questions:D. Just thinking about it:). Good to know your garage. Keep up the good work.:cheers:

Last edited:
How does the choice of wheels affect the setup? You mentioned the colours, and what about the models? I mean, in real life we know what happens when we change the wheels for bigger ones, but what happens in GT6?
Wheel effect depends on setup, i.e. If it's tuned on "middle" rims from three set of rims then first and last are changing grip more to front or more to rear, depends your camber values, if not equal F/R camber. Difference between rims on same type, different color is different ET value, offset.
Then there is different weight rim sets, low power/torque cars will benefit on lighter, higher power cars need more precise setup for them, racing on stock low power cars it's crucial to get light rims, best cases seen on online is nearly 10kmh faster straight speeds on Nurb GP/x track just by lighter rims.
Bigger ones stiffen bouncing of tires, good if setup is made or capable for it, also small speed differences. Good setup this means more traction on flat track, including cornering, but it may backfire on kerb hits and bumpy track, bad setup and you'll loose traction due extra stiffness. Same as real life. :)

Wheel effect depends on setup, i.e. If it's tuned on "middle" rims from three set of rims then first and last are changing grip more to front or more to rear, depends your camber values, if not equal F/R camber. Difference between rims on same type, different color is different ET value, offset.
Then there is different weight rim sets, low power/torque cars will benefit on lighter, higher power cars need more precise setup for them, racing on stock low power cars it's crucial to get light rims, best cases seen on online is nearly 10kmh faster straight speeds on Nurb GP/x track just by lighter rims.
Bigger ones stiffen bouncing of tires, good if setup is made or capable for it, also small speed differences. Good setup this means more traction on flat track, including cornering, but it may backfire on kerb hits and bumpy track, bad setup and you'll loose traction due extra stiffness. Same as real life. :)

Thanks for answering. I agree with you about wheel size effect in a well seted suspension. Just in doubt if PD provide us with such a simulator level in offset and weight rims. But I like the way you think about it, with meticulous attention to details. Have tested the RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD '02 in Mid Field, my favorite track and where I feel confortable to push the limits. Just changed to race brakes as the original overheated at 310km:D, entering the first curve. With +1 wheels best lap 1:05.7xx. With +2 wheels 1:05.5xx. Just to let you know. After testing returned to original set in respect the well setuped car and better looks. Thanks mate.:cheers:

Edit: Using DS3 and race tires. All assist. off exept ABS1

Last edited:
Hello OdeFinn!
I'm a new customer in your garage. I set up Jay Leno's Oldsmobile Toronado '66 and the RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD '02. :bowdown:Both awesome.
Thanks, nice at they fit for you to, sorry for late answer on this part, was missing on earlier reply due GTPlanet errors, some SSL certificate error on here. (Hacker attack?)

Thanks for answering. I agree with you about wheel size effect in a well seted suspension. Just in doubt if PD provide us with such a simulator level in offset and weight rims. But I like the way you think about it, with meticulous attention to details.

Weight was confirmed on several ways, most funniest was that racing stock cars on short nyrb against one of my friend, "alien" driver, I beated him several seconds on many five lap races until he changed same light wheels on his cars then he bested me several seconds :)
I have posted easy way to test offset earlier, test for different rim colors. Most do car setup in GT6 after choosing rims for their car and never change them after it, they just build whole setup supporting selected rims and in that way they don't even need to know differences, but some cases doing setup on "wrong" rims may be a pita.

Have tested the RX-7 Spirit R Type A FD '02 in Mid Field, my favorite track and where I feel confortable to push the limits. Just changed to race brakes as the original overheated at 310km:D, entering the first curve. With +1 wheels best lap 1:05.7xx. With +2 wheels 1:05.5xx. Just to let you know. After testing returned to original set in respect the well setuped car and better looks. Thanks mate.:cheers:

Edit: Using DS3 and race tires. All assist. off exept ABS1
Most of my setups work just fine with ABS and even R-series tires, don't directly remember did I test FD with high grade compounds, did you alter car height as 1mm per tire grade or just running on 80mm? I would test 1mm drop per grade, so running RH with 77mm or RS and 75mm. Also some tunes work better on ABS use if adding 1mm ride height. So testing 78mm for RH and 76mm RS could be good idea.

Last edited:
Most of my setups work just fine with ABS and even R-series tires, don't directly remember did I test FD with high grade compounds, did you alter car height as 1mm per tire grade or just running on 80mm? I would test 1mm drop per grade, so running RH with 77mm or RS and 75mm. Also some tunes work better on ABS use if adding 1mm ride height. So testing 78mm for RH and 76mm RS could be good idea.

My tests were just to feel and check the difference between wheels size. I did not change anything but the brakes. I'll test your suggestions and post the results if you're interested.

MiVVj70ZR6fomzk3Jp_0.jpg
_20161229_133445.JPG

Volkswagen Golf VI R '10
450pp 4wd practise car​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity Installed
Suspension (Full Custom) - Comfort Soft
Ride Height (mm): 155 / 155
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 4.76 / 6.23
Dampers (Compression): 3 / 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 / 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 / 3
Camber Angle (-): 1.5 / 2.0
Toe Angle: -0.07 / +0.06

Brake Balance Controller
Standard Brakes

Drivetrain
Front LSD 8/12/8
Rear LSD 9/33/13
Standard Clutch
NO Carbon Propeller Shaft
Center lock 48:52
Note: Learn first with those, then install better clutch up to triple and carbon shaft, makes big difference on handling as well on lap performance.

Power for 259BHP/348Nm/450pp
Limiter - 95.7%
Sports Computer Installed

Gearbox - i.e. 250kmh speed, before installing ecu suits for short tracks.
#1___2.606
#2___1.822
#3___1.359
#4___1.061
#5___0.867
#6___0.740

Body weight 1224kg (53:47 balance)

Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet Body Colour
Window Weight Reduction

Wheels - stock

Good car for practising extremely well gripped 4wd driving.
Start your learn curve from stock clutch and no carbon propeller shaft with rear camber -2.0°, then install better clutches and with and without carbon on each, finally when you manage this try to drop rear camber -1.4° and play more. It is track depended which rear camber is is best, also your driving technique makes lot, if you're smooth your benefits are from other and if harsh then other.
Gearbox is just example for tracks like Laguna Seca or Streets of Willow and Tsukuba, online(normal wear, all real) Laguna is 1:41 driven by me, or 1:40 by others, offline SoW 1:21.
"Amazing how early you can go on throttle" - from guy who did 1:40 on Laguna online CS tires.

..Fun continues when putting better compound tires, just remember 1mm/grade, and if adding more power try several part combinations to get best torque/power to suit car, bad one and it might come understeery one.

8sRX580CPCEoSS3Mgq_0.jpg
nengun-3891-03-garagevary-vw_golf.jpg

View attachment 617206 View attachment 617208
Volkswagen Golf VI R '10
450pp 4wd practise car​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity Installed
Suspension (Full Custom) - Comfort Soft
Ride Height (mm): 155 / 155
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 4.76 / 6.23
Dampers (Compression): 3 / 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 / 3
Camber Angle (-): 1.5 / 2.0
Toe Angle: -0.07 / +0.06

Brake Balance Controller
Standard Brakes

Drivetrain
Front LSD 8/12/8
Rear LSD 9/33/13
Standard Clutch
NO Carbon Propeller Shaft
Center lock 48:52
Note: Learn first with those, then install better clutch up to triple and carbon shaft, makes big difference on handling as well on lap performance.

Power for 259BHP/348Nm/450pp
Limiter - 95.7%

Gearbox - i.e. 250kmh speed, before installing ecu suits for short tracks.
#1___2.606
#2___1.822
#3___1.359
#4___1.061
#5___0.867
#6___0.740

Body weight 1224kg (53:47 balance)

Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction

Wheels - stock

Good car for practising extremely well gripped 4wd driving.
Start your learn curve from stock clutch and no carbon propeller shaft with rear camber -2.0°, then install better clutches and with and without carbon on each, finally when you manage this try to drop rear camber -1.4° and play more. It is track depended which rear camber is is best, also your driving technique makes lot, if you're smooth your benefits are from other and if harsh then other.
Gearbox is just example for tracks like Laguna Seca or Streets of Willow and Tsukuba, online(normal wear, all real) Laguna is 1:41 driven by me, or 1:40 by others, offline SoW 1:21.
"Amazing how early you can go on throttle" - from guy who did 1:40 on Laguna online CS tires.

..Fun continues when putting better compound tires, just remember 1mm/grade, and if adding more power try several part combinations to get best torque/power to suit car, bad one and it might come understeery one.

View attachment 617209 View attachment 617210
Hey Ode, what is the colour you chosen for this tune of yours?. :cheers:. Great tune for this car:tup:. Happy New Year to you:):cheers:

tKlajcykY254VoBWk4_0.jpg

Porsche 911/996 GT3 Cup Car '02-'05 - RUF RGT 911/996
504pp/510pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity
Michelin setup on black - Pirelli setup on blue
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Soft - representing slick race tires
Ride Height (mm): 87 / 104
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 8.72 / 10.76
Dampers (Compression): 9 / 9
Dampers (Extension): 9 / 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 / 7. : 5 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 4.3 / 3.5. : 4.5 / 4.2
Toe Angle: -0.21 / +0.17. : -0.21 / +0.11

Brake Balance Controller
Racing Brakes - painted Matte Red.
Brake Balance: 4 / 5 (optional standard brakes 9/10, check notes)

Ride Height (mm): 84 / 105
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 8.72 / 10.76
Dampers (Extension): 9 / 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 / 7. : 5 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 4.3 / 3.5. : 4.5 / 4.2
Toe Angle: -0.21 / +0.17. : -0.21 / +0.17
Brake Balance Controller
Racing Brakes - painted Matte Red.
Brake Balance: 4 / 5 (optional standard brakes 9/10, check notes)

Drivetrain
LSD 8/33/52 - initial from 7 to 10, driver choice
Triple Clutch

Power for 2002: 378BHP/380Nm/504pp - 2003-2005: 389HP/391Nm/510pp
Limiter - 100%
Isometric Exhaust Manifold - 2003-2005 only

Gearbox - 270kmh with 4.000 final
#1___3.154
#2___2.000
#3___1.560
#4___1.241
#5___1.031
#6___0.857
#1___3.154
#2___2.000
#3___1.560
#4___1.310
#5___1.090
#6___0.911

Body weight 1255kg/1235kg (39:61/40:60 balance) not accurate, no infos, but lucky close shot WD - painted RGT stock yellow
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
2002 - Ballast 103kg @+50
2003-2005 - Ballast 83kg @+50

Wheels - standard size (18")
Motegi Racing TOUGE 3rd - smooth, extra starchy rubber helps on handling in limits of grip.
RAYS 57Xtreme - all-around good choice always, lighter than Motegi, slightly sharper steering response
RAYS 57Ultimate 5th - "OK", works. 6th slightly too wide track width with these, but "ok" too.
BBS RS - "OK", peaceful, "slow" reactions, but bit heavy on standard brakes, maybe with racing brakes.
RAYS CE28N - 1st&2nd sharp steering response 1st is sharper, 3rd widest track width for this car, nearly too wide, CE28N is so light at it won't work with standard brakes at all, ursprung mass and rim doesn't mix, use only with racing brakes, then it's pretty good.

All painted with Sterling Silver Metallic

Notes:

Specs are from 996 GT3 Cup Cars '02-'05, spring tension is maximum GT6 allows which maintain correct 20N/mm difference between front and rear, due this ARB is higher than specs, but ratio between front and rear ARB's is correct, also weight could have driver+fuel added, but due softness on springs left it closer to specs weight (1170/1150kg). Setups run 2mm lower than specs, just due another GT6 limitation, but this also compensates missing spring stiffness, so not a bad thing either.
Weight distribution is close shot to real, counted spec weight plus driver 85kg, fuel load isn't added on static weight, GT6 adds its own dynamic amount of fuel load weight on correct place when driving online.
2002 model is having bit more weight on rear and overall mass 20kg more than 2003+, as it should be by specs, 2002 has identical track width on front and rear, but it's marginally shorter on wheelbase, therefore it's logical to have marginally more weight on rear vs. 2003+ models which are identical to each others, in all specs.
Gearboxes are 1:1 to stock GT3 Cup Car box, will add reference list for gearing change later.
2002 Power is missing 2hp from specs 380hp, torque is identical 380Nm, rev limit 8000rpm identical too.
2003+ Power is missing 1hp from specs 390hp, 1Nm extra on torque 390Nm, rev limit 8000rpm identical.
Camber/toe settings 1:1 (with fix on front, due GT6 way to handle camber throw) on both suggested alignments from Porsche technical handbook directly, Michelin and Pirelli has own "best" setups, GT6 handles fine both, it's up to you how you like it to handle. Throttle steering is there, drive like Porsche and it goes corners really fast.
List of rims is tested to work on this car and both setups, first is "best" choice, last is "worst", none of them is bad, those are working ones on GT6, or tested to work, you can try from out of those mentioned and surprise your self.. :)
Marking for "Racing Brakes only" is for reason, GT6 has suspension ursprung mass counted on physics engine, racing brakes are lighter and it will change your grip level due more alive suspension with them, most of listed rims are just enough on other side but marked ones are just on limit and standard brakes just won't work with them.
(If you compare above list on GT6 menu you might start to see how those are arranged on there..;))

Porsche what feels it, rewards good driver and won't directly kill novice one.
It's targeted to use noABS, it will work on ABS, but ABS makes car so easy... :)

5.1.2017 - Tune finished/polished, it's a Porsche now!

Enjoy your Porsche moments!

Last edited:
IMG_20170107_211718.jpg

IMG_20170107_212423.jpg

Porsche 911/964 Turbo 3.6 - RUF BTR 911/930
485pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Hard - representing good road tires
Ride Height (mm): 133 / 139
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 4.64 / 7.11
Dampers (Compression): 5 / 5
Dampers (Extension): 5 / 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 1.3 / 0.6
Toe Angle: +0.06 / +0.11
Brake Balance Controller
Standard Brakes
Brake Balance: 9 / 9
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Soft - representing slick tires
Ride Height (mm): 101 / 107
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 8.12 / 12.24
Dampers (Compression): 7 / 7
Dampers (Extension): 8 / 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 / 7
Brake Balance Controller
Standard Brakes
Brake Balance: 10 / 10

Drivetrain
LSD 10/33/54
Standard Clutch

Power 360HP/499Nm/485pp
Limiter - 94.9%
Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Gearbox any of stock boxes, standard/five-/six-speed or custom from below
Gearbox - 320kmh with 3.444 final
#1___3.154
#2___2.000
#3___1.522
#4___1.241
#5___1.031
#6___0.829
#1___3.154
#2___2.000
#3___1.407
#4___1.118
#5___0.937
#6___0.821

Body weight 1270kg (39:61 balance) close shot WD with driver - painted with Magmarot
Stage 2 Weight Reduction
Ballast 178kg @+28

Wheels - standard size
Motegi Racing TOUGE 3rd - smooth, extra starchy rubber helps on handling in limits of grip.
RAYS 57Xtreme - all-around good choice always, lighter than Motegi, slightly sharper steering response
RAYS 57Ultimate 5th - "OK", works. 6th slightly too wide track width with these, but "ok" too.
BBS RS - "OK", peaceful, "slow" reactions, but bit heavy on standard brakes, maybe with racing brakes.
RAYS CE28N - 1st&2nd sharp steering response 1st is sharper, 3rd widest track width for this car, nearly too wide, CE28N is so light at it won't work with standard brakes at all, ursprung mass and rim doesn't mix, use only with racing brakes, then it's pretty good.
Not yet tested more than first.

All painted with Sterling Silver Metallic

Notes:

Specs taken 964 Turbo 3.6, mixed bit with RS and normal Turbo.
Everything is replicated from real-world, handling feels and looks like real deal.
Trying to do more alternate suspensions later.

Brake Bias can be also 9/10 or so, you should test what suits your entry style.
Personal favorite is RS suspension +1mm and Comfort Soft without ABS.

UnwICC2PMRyoj6QXDK_0.jpg

Last edited:
NRfctnSEA0EohD4YoY_0.jpg

"666 - The Devil" Porsche 964 - RUF BTR 911/930
566pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity

H&R 964 Supercup Suspension - Customised
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Soft - representing slick tires
Ride Height (mm): 93 / 99 : 91 / 99
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 8.12 / 12.24
Dampers (Compression): 8 / 8
Dampers (Extension): 10 / 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 / 7 : 7 / 7
Camber Angle (-): 1.3 / 0.6 : 2.3 / 1.2
Toe Angle: +0.06 / +0.11 : 0.00 / +0.21
Brake Balance Controller
Standard Brakes

Drivetrain
LSD 10/33/54
Standard Clutch

Power 666HP/766Nm/566pp
Limiter - 97.8%
Engine Stage 3
Sports Computer
Reaching Exhaust
High RPM Turbo

Gearbox G50/33 - 290kmh with initial 4.100 final
#1___3.154
#2___2.000
#3___1.407
#4___1.118
#5___0.937
#6___0.821

Body weight 1370kg (36:64 balance) close shot WD with driver - painted with Matte Black
Ballast 190kg @+50
Aero Downforce 12
Custom wing C/E/G -6/-6

Wheels - standard size
Not yet tested more than first.

All painted with Champions White

Notes:
The Devil is just marvelous Porsche to beat around various tracks, with its balanced aero you can go even on wet surfaces, aero is done so at you can add or remove it without losing balance, but be sure what you're doing.. :)
I got inspiration for this from Swedish "ITSFUN3" Franken 911/930, weight balance and use of wing is coming from there, ITSFUN3 weights 1285kg 34.8:65.2% bulk and after 85kg driver it's close to my setup wd, ITSFUN3 has around 600hp on wheels.
Use mint bodu with exact values and parts mentioned or don't blame on me if handling isn't satisfying you.
Remember: Car aero/wing makes downforce so much at suspension will start bottoming bit over 200kmh, approx 210kmh as max cornering speed, you'll end up problems if exceeding it during turns/corners.
Update: Played with camber, easier to drive, if skill levels aren't yet for low camber try this.

Testing it on 30% wet Nordschleife..

Last edited:
MQcahzjdS75Cg6Stk_0.jpg

Porsche 911/964 Turbo 3.6 - RUF BTR 911/930
KW 2-way Clubsport RS suspension
484pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity
KW 2-way Clubsport RS Suspension
Ride Height (mm): 115 / 123
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 6.07 / 12.23
Dampers (Compression): 6 / 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 / 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 / 6
Brake Balance Controller
Standard Brakes

Drivetrain
LSD 10/33/54
Standard Clutch

Power 360HP/484Nm/484pp
Limiter - 97.7%

Gearbox any of stock boxes, standard/five-/six-speed or custom from below
G50/33 Gearbox - 320kmh with 3.444 final

#1___3.154
#2___2.000
#3___1.407
#4___1.118
#5___0.937
#6___0.821

Body weight 1270kg (39:61 balance) close shot WD with driver - painted with GT OLD GENERATION 005-W
Stage 2 Weight Reduction
Ballast 178kg @+28

Wheels - standard size
Painted with Matte Black (lighter)

Notes:

"Reimagined by Ode" :P
Absolutely my favorite cruising car ever, tested online on Laguna Seca, well testing ended after 60 laps.. Refuel after 56 laps, running with "Normal tire wear".. Just loved how front slowly lightens when fuel is used from tank, car just reads road and you will feel it. 1:38 - 1:40 stable laps and big big enjoyment of driving a CAR.
NoABS and comfortable position on your seat, you won't let it go easy. :)
*Edit 14.02.2017: lower initial on LSD to 9 AND increase rear toe to +0.12
- additional help for smoother drive input reactions if you soften damper compression to 5/6.

If you plan to try any of BTR based tune, be sure at this is the one.

Last edited:

076-000-Feat-TitanSupra-Lead.jpg
eWamlGanOkyaojYhP_0.jpg

Toyota Supra RZ '97
560whp "replica tune"
564pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity
Hyperco Springs & Moton dampers
Ride Height (mm): 87 / 87
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 21.17 / 14.92
Dampers (Compression): 10 / 7
Dampers (Extension): 9 / 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 1.5 / 1.3
Toe Angle: -0.07 / +0.09
Brake Balance Controller
Racing(ABS)/Standard Brakes - painted with Super Red IV
Brake Balance: 3 / 3 (3 / 4) - 5 / 5

Drivetrain
LSD 7/33/17
Triple Clutch

Power 643HP/786Nm/564pp
Limiter - 100%
Engine Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
High RPM Turbo

Gearbox - stock box has correct Getrag V161 ratios

Body weight 1502kg (53:47 balance, in edge of 52:48) - painted with Super Red IV
Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast 174kg @+50

Wheels - +1" size
OZ Racing Ultraleggera 1st
Painted with Smoke Black

Notes:

Replica of tuned car which information was available on net.
Original car information

Tires are probably better with SM or SS, tune works even on CS, just remember 1mm/grade ride height change. If driving with ABS use one higher on rear brake bias than on front, use your own bias.

076-002-Feat-TitanSupra-Rearprofile.jpg
6SLDWqBDCY5oPxB10c_0.jpg
SH tires
87/87
8.64/4.87
4/4
5/5
3/3
0.3/1.3
-0.01/+0.09
BB std 5/5
Stage 1 weight reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight reduction
Ballast 174kg @+50
Everything else stock, really enjoyable car

Last edited:
J9j60k7xDYX4CQuXbb_0.jpg

Porsche 911/991 Cup Car setup - on RUF RGT 911/996
535pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
NO Body Rigidity Installed - editing later changes for body rigidity version
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Soft - representing slick race tires
Ride Height (mm): 78 / 100
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 8.72 / 10.76 (=85.5N/mm / 105.5N/mm, instead of 240N/mm / 260N/mm due limit of GT6 spring rate, compensated on higher dampers and ARB's)
Dampers (Extension): 8 / 8 (lower than compression, simulating helper springs capability to extend quicker)
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 / 7 (one click higher than specs, compensating softer spring rate)
Camber Angle (-): 4.5 / 4.0
Toe Angle: -0.23 / +0.17 - alternative specs toe for twisty tracks -0.25 / +0.17

Brake Balance Controller
Racing Brakes (really heavy power :) )
Brake Balance: 6 / 7 (slightly rear bias, as specs, driver should check his personal bias, personally like 9/10 std brakes noABS use, or 8/8 std for ABS)

Drivetrain
LSD 8/33/52 - initial from 7 to 10, driver choice
Triple Clutch, may use also Dual Clutch

Power for 460BHP/465Nm/535pp
Limiter - 93.1%
Engine Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Revs will limit on 8500rpm, power is just googled, but not verified..

Gearbox - 260kmh with power parts and 3.789 final
#1___3.154
#2___2.353
#3___1.895
#4___1.526
#5___1.250
#6___1.029

Body weight 1235kg (41:59 balance) not accurate, no infos, but lucky close shot WD - painted with Grand Prix White

Stage 2 Weight Reduction
Ballast 30kg @+47
Ballast amount and position are just thrown in without better testing.

Wheels - stock size (18") Motegi Racing TOUGE 3rd (silver/chrome) - painted with Sterling Silver Metallic

Notes: implemented real-life specs, I'm enjoying this a lot!
Thank you @Ridox2JZGTE again for good specs!
My test car for custom tracks like Zandvoort with elevations

I'm sharing this information about Porsche 991 GT3 Cup, thought that it may be useful for some who have AC. I used this for LFS 991 GT3 Cup mod, and it works well on LFS.
@LeGeNd-1 , @ChauMing803 , @azidahaka , @gt6champnk69 , @ALB123 and some others who have AC may find this useful for the Porsche 991 GT3 Cup car :P

Performance setup

Minimum Weight 1225kg, 1305kg with driver and residual fuel.

Fuel Tank Cap : 100 liters (26.4 gal)
Fuel Load 50 liters (13.2 gal)
Fuel at least 98 RON ( engine power rating based on this 98 RON SuperPlus Unleaded )
The ethanol content may not exceed 26 % (E26).
Max Engine Speed 8500RPM

Tires Slick

Air pressure
Front 1.85 bar (26.8 psi)
Rear 1.9 bar (27.6 psi)

Height
Front 78 mm (3,07“)
Rear 100 mm (3.93“)
Minimum ground clearance F 78mm, R 100mm.

Anti-roll bar pos. ( 7 position possible, 15 degree each pos from 0-90 degree for both left and right-double blade type, asymmetric adjustment possible, giving distinct behavior on left/right turns )
Front axle 3 = Rate with both side on same position/overall = 19N/mm
Rear axle 6 = Rate with both side on same position/overall = 48N/mm

Camber
Front 4°50
Rear 4°

Toe
Front -5‘
Rear 17‘

Brake balance Cyl.
front 17.8 mm
Rear 17.8 mm
Balance Beam Display F/R in Bar = 50/55

Spring H&R ( Assembly with integrated bump stop, non adjustable Sachs damper )
Front main 240-60-120 helper 75/60-43
Rear main 260-60-130 helper 80/60-60

Gearbox type G91/72
Design sequential
Number of forward gears 6
1 3.154
2 2.353
3 1.895
4 1.526
5 1.250
6 1.029
R 2.313
Final 3.789 ( Constant 2.412 + Bevel/Crown Gear 1.571 )

LSD 40/60
12 Friction Discs
Ramp Angle Drive 52° = 33-43%
Ramp Angle Coast 30° = 55-65%
Preload/Initial Torque = 100Nm

Wheel base Left 2,463 mm (8’1“) Right 2,463 mm
(8’1“)
Overhang Front 1,043 mm (3’5“) Rear 1,045 mm
(3’5“)
Vehicle width Front 1,848 mm (6’1“) Rear 1,862 mm
(6’1“)

Wing
Depth 296 mm (11.65“) Width 1,802 mm (5’11“) Height 1,228 mm (4’)
Position P6 out of 9 possible position.

Tires (Slick)
Front 27/65-18 S8H
Rear 31/71-18 S8G

Wheel alignment
Precise wheel alignment is essential for achieving the optimum performance.
Porsche Motorsport recommends these steps below

The conditions while driving have to be produced as far as possible under static conditions.
The following measures have proven to be extremely helpful :
• Place driver’s compensation weight on the driver’s seat
• Set air pressure to 2.0 bar (29 psi)
• Fill the tank with 50 % of the fuel quantity necessary for the race/practice

The following work order is highly recommended when performing a complete alignment:
1. Unhook the anti-roll bars
2. Preset vehicle height
3. Rear axle: set the camber first, then the toe
4. Front axle: set the camber first, then the toe
5. Set vehicle height and wheel loads
6. Wheel loads are set by changing the vehicle height; you should try to reach the
lowest possible wheel load deviation per axle (left to right / cross weight)
7. Hook up the anti-roll bars without tension

For ride height measurement/setup, the vehicle must be on a flat surface.

Trivia :
The speed area of ICD ( PI Cosworth ) rev/shift light LED is divided into three sections:
• Green from 1,500 to 7,000 rpm
• Yellow from 7,000 to 8,500 rpm
• Red from 8,500 to 10,000 rpm

The left and right top most LED light besides the main ICD screen functions as front wheel lock indicator, a potential lock up will be displayed as flashing LED light. Left LED for left wheel and right LED for right wheel.

Enjoy :P

9dF78iLXBc1jeaf3v_0.jpg

Renault R8 Gordini '66 - NSU TT Trophy
415pp​

Tuned for version 1.2x
NO Oil change
Body Rigidity Installed - Mandatory or toe values aren't working
Suspension (Full Custom) - Sports Medium
Ride Height (mm): 93 / 120
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 8.04 / 7.86 (450lbs/440lbs, stock had ~315/305)
Dampers (Compression): 4 / 4
Dampers (Extension): 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 1.5 / 3.5
Toe Angle: -0.14 / +0.17

Brake Balance Controller
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance: 1 / 1 (=For noABS use, you may try 0/0 but be aware for increased rear locking, with ABS you have to find what suits your style)

Drivetrain
LSD 8/52/33
Standard Clutch, more plates and more technic it needs, so simple is best :)

Power for 151BHP/171Nm/415pp
Limiter - 95.5%
Engine Stage 2
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports

Gearbox - Stock, will add more after searching crew boxes for NSU TT
#1___x.xxx
#2___x.xxx
#3___x.xxx
#4___x.xxx
#5___x.xxx

Body weight 763kg (46:54 balance)
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction

...This is currently just super quick base tune, on current form it gives hell of a challenge to any car on Zandvoort under SM/415pp/763kg specs..
Main purpose and idea is to produce car what rolls Zandvoort like NSU TT Trophy car, this will be close shot, or it's already :)

Latest Posts

Back