Obutto Ozone and Fanatec clubsport wheel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunny7day
  • 5 comments
  • 5,047 views
Messages
26
I am using Obutto Ozone with T500RS, but want to change to Fanatec clubsport wheel and pedals.
Just wonder if I can mount the clubsport wheel on the Ozone?
 
Absolutely......I have a CSR Elite on mine

5ad60c3a-8dcf-4d18-969e-bfa05501a574.jpg
 
Question! Could it be just mounted flat, without the little wedges underneath?
 
Certainly......just not sure how comfortable that be with it pointing slightly down but I suppose you could just raise the deck to make it more comfy
 
I have my CSW mounted to my Obutto Ozone. Big issue is correctly drilling the holes. I made several mistakes doing it and so lets just say I have extra holes. But it can be done. You can do it with or without the bracket. I personally have it WITH the bracket, but I also drilled the holes to mount it without the bracket.
 
I have my CSW mounted to my Obutto Ozone. Big issue is correctly drilling the holes. I made several mistakes doing it and so lets just say I have extra holes. But it can be done. You can do it with or without the bracket. I personally have it WITH the bracket, but I also drilled the holes to mount it without the bracket.
Ok, so holes need to be drilled. Can I mount my CSW with the acrylic tabletop?
 
Back