OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
I have the Callaway C12 '03 in Enzia Blau~0-0-0. Although I can not sent until after the 15th. If this is okay with you, I will put this in my schedule and find a car in your garage you can send back.

I will wait for your reply.

Sure thing, works out well, as he's already sent :) 👍

Still 2 more to go :)

Okay, red with silver stripe Viper coming up in 5 hours. :) Sorry for the delay. Since other people were able to send you cars before I was able to if you want to send the cars you own them first I don't mind. The Callaway is just going to sit in my virtual garage anyhow so it doesn't matter if it takes 2 or 3 days before I get it. Thanks.

Okay, red with silver stripe Viper coming up in 5 hours. :) Sorry for the delay. Since other people were able to send you cars before I was able to if you want to send the cars you own them first I don't mind. The Callaway is just going to sit in my virtual garage anyhow so it doesn't matter if it takes 2 or 3 days before I get it. Thanks.

Just woke up, pretty bad its like 1PM here, I'll keep it simple and stick to the schedule, and send yours now :) 👍

I have the Callaway C12 '03 in Enzia Blau~0-0-0. Although I can not sent until after the 15th. If this is okay with you, I will put this in my schedule and find a car in your garage you can send back.

Sure, thanks that completes the set :) 👍

Just woke up, pretty bad its like 1PM here, I'll keep it simple and stick to the schedule, and send yours now :) 👍

Sounds like me. I'll stay up till 4 in the morning and sleep till 12 to 1 pm. :) Anyhow, just got back home and sent the Viper. Enjoy. :)

Sounds like me. I'll stay up till 4 in the morning and sleep till 12 to 1 pm. :) Anyhow, just got back home and sent the Viper. Enjoy. :)

I'm back to work next week so I better start adjusting :(

Car received and sent ENJOY :) 👍

The OCD may reset soon so remember to buy it and keep it in 0/0/0 :) 👍

Scheduled in FR sent

FR received, the Callaway is purchased so will be ready to send on the 15th. I would like to request your MX5 1.8 RS (NB,J) '98 in return.

Thank you

FR received, the Callaway is purchased so will be ready to send on the 15th. I would like to request your MX5 1.8 RS (NB,J) '98 in return.

Thank you

There's only 1 of those in 0/0/0 so you must want the Twilight Blue Mica :) 👍

Thats ready to be shipped scheduled for the 15th :) 👍

Read the 1st word on my post (Infinity , not toyota :))

Read the Title of the thread OCD Trading, so I thought you either have a different OCD to everybody else or you meant the Toyota, but the only Infinity with an X is FX45 Concept '02, I have that pending :) 👍

Do you know when OCD changes?

Read the Title of the thread OCD Trading, so I thought you either have a different OCD to everybody else or you meant the Toyota, but the only Infinity with an X is FX45 Concept '02, I have that pending :) 👍

Do you know when OCD changes?

Tomorrow I think :)

So the DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 in british racing green 0/0/0 for a 2001 ticket,

which account does the ticket go to FR you ?

Well sent the DB7 :)

(I was going to send it to ch1potle but made a mistake good thing you both wanted that car and I back him up)

I don't know if its possible to threadjack your own thread but WHEN IS OCD GOING TO RESET ???

Nitrous ox
I don't know if its possible to threadjack your own thread but WHEN IS OCD GOING TO RESET ???

It normally has by now! No idea why it's not changed this week :(

I'm at the credit limit, I need something to blow my cash on so I can do the new events. :grumpy: :ouch:

I'm going to the premium dealership and gonna blow 4 mill, then do new seasonals :)

Last time it changed right after I bought a Red Bull x2010 and had 0 left :)

So maybe thats what its waiting for:lol::lol::lol:

Back