OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
Ok and it's in 2 weeks , like the OCD updates tomorrow soo when it updates the "OCD clock" will start until he reaches 2 weeks :D

i know may be late but
this might just be new OCD
and 2.03

I don't know if its possible to threadjack your own thread but WHEN IS OCD GOING TO RESET ???

GT5 INFORMATION
Maintenance Notice
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2012

The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 1/16/2012 22:00 EST
Finish: 1/16/2012 23:00 EST

During the maintenance, you will not be able to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact time of the maintenance may slightly vary.

Last edited:
Your 370Z is due now, which colour would you like ?

If you dont reply by reset, I'll send the black one, hope this will be OK :)

Nitrous ox
Your 370Z is due now, which colour would you like ?

If you dont reply by reset, I'll send the black one, hope this will be OK :)

Thanks for waitin for me mate
Nice trade GT Academy 370Z received

Best trade/trader ever

OK Finally OCD RESET :) 👍

Please visit OP to see what I have to trade :) 👍

Last edited:
Nitrous ox

I need the following cars to be delivered to Ferrari Magyar

The ones In RED I have Blue Pending

Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 - Blanc - Bleu Metallise - Bleu Non Metallise - Gris Metallise - Jaune Italien - Jaune Orange

BMW - 2002 Turbo '73 - Chamonix - Polaris Metallic - Schwarz - Taiga Metallic

TVR - Griffith 500 '94 - Blue Pearlescent - Cooper Green Metallic - Flip Flop - Yellow - Formula Red Pearl - Macao Yellow - Moonraker Black Metallic - Olympic Blue Pearl - Space Blue Pearl - Starmist Crimson Titanium Metallic

RUF - BTR '86 - (black) - (dark blue) - (dark green) - (gunmetal) - (light blue) - (light green)- (light yellow) - (medium blue) - (off-white) - (pink) - (silver) - (yellow)

Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 Jaune Orange

you need this is the color I got

&

TVR - Griffith 500 '94 - Blue Pearlescent

Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 Jaune Orange

&

TVR - Griffith 500 '94 - Blue Pearlescent

You're making me a very happy GTPLANETEER :) 👍

Booked in for I guess more 370z's ?

Nitrous ox
You're making me a very happy GTPLANETEER :) 👍

Booked in for I guess more 370z's ?

Just trying to help

You tell where you want it & on which 1 just send me FR
& done by the 2 next resets
& I'll let you know like I said before

Last edited:
Nitrous ox

I need the following cars to be delivered to Ferrari Magyar

The ones In RED I have Blue Pending

Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 - Blanc - Bleu Metallise - Bleu Non Metallise - Gris Metallise - Jaune Italien - Jaune Orange

BMW - 2002 Turbo '73 - Chamonix - Polaris Metallic - Schwarz - Taiga Metallic

TVR - Griffith 500 '94 - Blue Pearlescent - Cooper Green Metallic - Flip Flop - Yellow - Formula Red Pearl - Macao Yellow - Moonraker Black Metallic - Olympic Blue Pearl - Space Blue Pearl - Starmist Crimson Titanium Metallic

RUF - BTR '86 - (black) - (dark blue) - (dark green) - (gunmetal) - (light blue) - (light green)- (light yellow) - (medium blue) - (off-white) - (pink) - (silver) - (yellow)

Wait a sec
I have

RUF - BTR '86 - (off-white)

Just realize it

My bad

Nitrous ox
OK so all three , thats pretty good :D

I can send you 1 from my main now :D 👍

No rush like I said B4
I will look at your Garage to see if I see anything else that I may want
So send to others in the meantime
Cool

I have:
Hommell Berlinette in Blanc
BMW 2002 in Taiga Metallic
TVR Griffith in Moonraker Black metallic
RUF BTR in Silver
I'm looking at your lvl 21 ticket,lvl23 ticket,1970 ticket and 1967 ticket.I can trade today(1/17),2/6,2/7 and 2/8.If is that ok to you just say your PSN and we can trade

I have:
RUF BTR in Silver
I'm looking at your lvl 21 ticket,lvl23 ticket,1970 ticket and 1967 ticket.I can trade today(1/17),2/6,2/7 and 2/8.If is that ok to you just say your PSN and we can trade

Thats great, I can send 2 tickets on reset, will be very late though, appointment after work :(

Reset is 11 am here, so may be arounf 12 hrs after reset :)

Will FR now, and book you in :)
Cant FR dont know your username :(

Nitrous ox
Thats great, I can send 2 tickets on reset, will be very late though, appointment after work :(

Reset is 11 am here, so may be arounf 12 hrs after reset :)

Will FR now, and book you in :)
Cant FR dont know your username :(

I send the FR for you :) but I already traded today and my next free trade slot is at 2/6 :( Can you wait for them?I can send one in 6th,other 7th,other 8th and other 9th feb

hi mate ive got a
BTR in pink and BMW 2002 in schwarz and its free to you :):)

only thing is the waiting time hope thats ok with you.thanks for all your help

Last edited:
hi mate ive got a
BTR in pink and BMW 2002 in schwarz and its free to you :):)

only thing is the waiting time hope thats ok with you.thanks for all your help

Thanks a lot mate :) 👍

I'll keep sending those B/days till your done, whenever I've got a spare trade :) 👍

I have a RUF BTR '86 in dark green, looking to trade it for your Callaway C12 '03 in Callaway Special Yellow. Interested?

Just got word from the Saint8 :

He has a Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 - Jaune Italien.

Booked in :) 👍

I have a RUF BTR '86 in dark green, looking to trade it for your Callaway C12 '03 in Callaway Special Yellow. Interested?

Yes, booked in, but I can only trade later, checking now when I can trade :) 👍

The following Need to be allocated a booking:-

Moebius1 - RUF BTR '86 in dark green

Saint8 - Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 - Jaune Italien.

I'm just catching up :)

OK booked in

22/01/12-1 - Callaway C12 '03 in Callaway Special Yellow to Moebius1 for RUF BTR '86 in dark green
23/01/12-1 - TBA to Saint8f or Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 - Jaune Italien.

can send other stuff from alt accounts earlier, just main account booked up a bit :)

Please refer to trade schedule : - Trade Schedule

Last edited:
That's fine for me, I'll likely be sending a little earlier. FR sent to Ferrari_Magyar, which account should I add to receive your car?

The RUF BTR in my OCD is in Medium Blue. I'll trade for a Level 23 Ticket. Available to trade anytime, let me know if you're interested. ;)

If I'm not mistaken, the BTR I received in the OCD a few months ago will be the same. If so, then I got a Light Yellow one!

That's fine for me, I'll likely be sending a little earlier. FR sent to Ferrari_Magyar, which account should I add to receive your car?

Unfortunately Callaway C12 '03 in Callaway Special Yellow is in main account, its unfortunate, because its a longer wait :(
But booked in for 22/1 so about 4 days away :) 👍

Send FR to Nitrous_ox, from account you want it to go to, and a little msg so I know :) 👍

The RUF BTR in my OCD is in Medium Blue. I'll trade for a Level 23 Ticket. Available to trade anytime, let me know if you're interested. ;)

Definately, Lvl 23 is in all accounts, should be able to trade now, or reset at the latest :) 👍

If I'm not mistaken, the BTR I received in the OCD a few months ago will be the same. If so, then I got a Light Yellow one!

If its in 0/0/0, sounds good, what would you like in return?

Hi Nitrous !

Just a little question for you : how are you able to identify the colors for BTR. Just with shades ?

Hi Nitrous !

Just a little question for you : how are you able to identify the colors for BTR. Just with shades ?

There are lists of available colours the RUFs come in. All the colours are easy to differentiate when checked against the list.

Hi The_Saint !

I know about the list, in the OP.
My doubt is about Color, for example Dark blue, Medium blue, Light blue...

Hi The_Saint !

I know about the list, in the OP.
My doubt is about Color, for example Dark blue, Medium blue, Light blue...

I suppose until you got all three its a bit hard, I know what you mean :)

Try the Red Bull 2010, Lucky its in the dealership I just look at where it is in line 1st 2nd etc try to differentiate between 1 black and another,

Its all there so I got to collect it :lol: :) 👍

Confirm which account to send to, or you can also send FR to me. ;)

All euro cars to Ferrari_Magyar

I can send lvl 23 from there too :) 👍

Last edited:
I have:
RUF BTR in Silver

I'm not sure if you've FR'd yet because I dont know your username, FR Ferrari Magyar to send cars there and Shazbu to receive tickets from, and let me know your username :) 👍

Can trade on reset, but 8 hrs after reset :) 👍

My BTR is Light Yellow but it says I can't buy it. It doesn't have the "already bought" sign! Glitch perhaps?

Back