OCD - 0 Cars needed all available to share/gift

• Thread starter Nitrous ox
  • 1,229 comments
My BTR is Light Yellow but it says I can't buy it. It doesn't have the "already bought" sign! Glitch perhaps?

I thought you said you got it a few months ago?

If I'm not mistaken, the BTR I received in the OCD a few months ago will be the same. If so, then I got a Light Yellow one!

Only solution I can think of is start an alt account and buy it in there and send to me, I'll send what you want to your main account :) 👍

I have the Blue Non metalissed Berlinnette and the Red TVR you ar missing would trade for tickets 72 and 5.. let me know if interested can send now

I have a space blue pearl tvr, blu metalise berlinette, taiga mettalic & schwartz bmw, if u need any of those

Hi nitrous ox, I have the TVR Griffith 500 '94 in Macao Yellow sitting in my OCD. I'm interested in your 0/0/0 370Z GT Academy in Premium LeMans Blue. Sound like a trade?

I have the Blue Non metalissed Berlinnette and the Red TVR you ar missing would trade for tickets 72 and 5.. let me know if interested can send now

OK send FR to Ferrari_Magyar cars go there,
Also both those tickets come from there so only need the one FR, can trade soon, not sure if now or reset, will confirm :) 👍
Just realised I assumed lvl 5 ticket, hope you didn't mean 75 ticket ? Because that'll take longer not in Ferrar_Magyar :)

I have a space blue pearl tvr, blu metalise berlinette, taiga mettalic & schwartz bmw, if u need any of those

Most of those have been booked, but I'll let you know as the guy cant trade till February, so I'll see if I'll switch trades from him to you, and Trade other stuff from him :) 👍

Hi nitrous ox, I have the TVR Griffith 500 '94 in Macao Yellow sitting in my OCD. I'm interested in your 0/0/0 370Z GT Academy in Premium LeMans Blue. Sound like a trade?

Yes, thats a good trade because that car can be delivered immediately from Shazbu, So FR Ferrari_Magyar to send the TVR Griffith 500, and Shazbu to receive 370Z GT Academy :) 👍

Last edited:
OK send FR to Ferrari_Magyar cars go there,
Also both those tickets come from there so only need the one FR, can trade soon, not sure if now or reset, will confirm :) 👍
Just realised I assumed lvl 5 ticket, hope you didn't mean 75 ticket ? Because that'll take longer not in Ferrar_Magyar :)
FR sent, and yes, meant level 5... let me know when you can trade!👍

Thanks mate, takes me ages to trade, doing ferrari Magyar now , I'll send 1972 ticket first, Msg me if thats no good :)

Yes, thats a good trade because that car can be delivered immediately from Shazbu, So FR Ferrari_Magyar to send the TVR Griffith 500, and Shazbu to receive 370Z GT Academy :) 👍

If you send FR I can trade now, otherwise maybe easier at reset :) 👍

hi mate are you still looking for a Nismo GT-R LM road going version in 0/0/0 condition if yes then i can send it after reset thanks

hi mate are you still looking for a Nismo GT-R LM road going version in 0/0/0 condition if yes then i can send it after reset thanks

Thats great still need that one in 0/0/0, could you please send to Shazbu thanks :) 👍

Nitrous ox
Yes please, FR Ferrari Magyar to send there

and what would you lkike in return ?

Damn, I bought it and chose to use it by mistake. I guess you dont want a 0/0/1?
I'll see what colur my other account has.

Damn, I bought it and chose to use it by mistake. I guess you dont want a 0/0/1?
I'll see what colur my other account has.

All accounts should have the same on the same PS3 :) 👍

Nitrous ox
All accounts should have the same on the same PS3 :) 👍

Ok, good. Then I can trade tomorrow. I'd like a gt-r academy in brilliant white pearl or if you don't have that, then 370z academy in brilliant white pearl.

Only have the 370z academy in brilliant white pearl, and only in main account booked up till 23/1, booking you in for the 24th now :)

Nitrous ox
Only have the 370z academy in brilliant white pearl, and only in main account booked up till 23/1, booking you in for the 24th now :)

Ok, perfect. I'll send you the TVR tomorrow.

Ok, perfect. I'll send you the TVR tomorrow.

Received, and the 370z academy in brilliant white pearl, is booked in for the 24th. :) 👍

Also I have received from kennylmao - btr 86 blue - 20/1 - not sure what I am to trade here ?

:) Thanks for the trade mate 👍

I'll be sending 370Z Black to Shazbu 2nite let me know if i send the Red one yet if NOT PM me i will send after and i will send Hiroto as well

Back