OCD cars Camaro Z28 54 merc and tvr

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 1,015 comments
  • 62,881 views
@Mikeeesf: Are you still after the TVR Tamora and the Speed 6 in those colours that you don't have? Because I remember checking my OCD before and I'm sure I have one of each in a colour you do not have... Thanks in advance.

YouButNotYou
 
I would just let me know what to send back as I have before and after reset slots available as well
Seems you only need 1 maybe 2 from me,
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Reflex Spice and maybe Space Blue Pearl? Im not seeing the Space Blue Pearl on you list so I'm not sure if you have it. Mixing up the TVR's so just the one since the guy below found the Rosso first

I would like TVR Tamora '02 - Starmist Blue
Let me know.
 
Last edited:
Finally , someone who needs my Tuscan Speed 6 Rosso Pearlescent :dopey:
 
Oops,I miss-read OP but I'm sure I have one,let me go look.

Edit: It appears I was wrong,sorry for taking up space in your thread.:guilty:
 
Last edited:
@Mikeeesf: Are you still after the TVR Tamora and the Speed 6 in those colours that you don't have? Because I remember checking my OCD before and I'm sure I have one of each in a colour you do not have... Thanks in advance.

YouButNotYou
Sure let me know what you need so I can arrange to send from the proper account

Seems you only need 1 maybe 2 from me,
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Reflex Spice and maybe Space Blue Pearl? Im not seeing the Space Blue Pearl on you list so I'm not sure if you have it. Mixing up the TVR's so just the one since the guy below found the Rosso first
I would take the reflex spice and space blue as I am known to screw it up

I would like TVR Tamora '02 - Starmist Blue
Let me know.

Finally , someone who needs my Tuscan Speed 6 Rosso Pearlescent :dopey:
ok
Oops,I miss-read OP but I'm sure I have one,let me go look.

Edit: It appears I was wrong,sorry for taking up space in your thread.:guilty:
No worries thanks for looking
 
I don't mind if thug sends instead of me.

The rest of my OCD is on my signature :)
 
Mikeeesf,
Have you got a level 24 Ticket? I was trading you both cars?
 
I don't mind if thug sends instead of me.

The rest of my OCD is on my signature :)
I only need the tuscan and tamora it doesnt matter who sends:)
Mikeeesf,
Have you got a level 24 Ticket? I was trading you both cars?

Yes Add mike_esf2 I can send a 24 and whatever else you want
 
I only need the tuscan and tamora it doesnt matter who sends:)

I got the Tuscanoooo and can send tomarow . :dopey:
 
I only need the tuscan and tamora it doesnt matter who sends:)


Yes Add mike_esf2 I can send a 24 and whatever else you want

I'll get on my PS later, I'm just waiting for the reset... In my TimeZone that is in just under 2 hours, I don't know whether you need to wait for the reset, but I'll be happy to trade first, as I am new and may not be known as a trustful trader.
 
So I'm sending you just the Tuscan Reflex Spice? What account should I send to?
 
I'll get on my PS later, I'm just waiting for the reset... In my TimeZone that is in just under 2 hours, I don't know whether you need to wait for the reset, but I'll be happy to trade first, as I am new and may not be known as a trustful trader.

Okay, it doesn't matter to me who sends first the main part is just honoring the trade to me. Most people dont have issues with it, so thanks
 
Okay, it doesn't matter to me who sends first the main part is just honoring the trade to me. Most people dont have issues with it, so thanks

Yeah, it's fine. :) I'll add your account(the one you told me to add) when I get on later. I'll check the exact colours that I have, but I'm positive you don't have them. Thanks again...
 
Okay,Mike I got confused,are both the Rosso Pearlescent and Starmist Crimson Tuscan's being sent now? I own both..hence why I didn't think I had any you needed.
 
So I'm sending you just the Tuscan Reflex Spice? What account should I send to?

Send that blue one too

@rob I could use the starmist crimson
 
Okay I can do this on the 30th.👍 Which account do I add?
 
Send that blue one too

@rob I could use the starmist crimson
The blue was a mistake Mike that's from the V8S '91, I only have the Reflex Spice. Let me know which account to send to, I will send now.

EDIT: I see you sent the cars but I only have one of the TVRs you need so If there is any other car I can send you I will or if the deal for the Rosso Pearlesent fall through I will send that. Still need to know which acct to send to.
 
Last edited:
----TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00----

Available in reflex spice
 
Send that blue one too
I made a deal with youbutnotyou to send him a free 24 and cancel the deal with you and I will send you the Tuscan Reflex Spice and Rosso Pearlesent. I'm sending both to Mike5.

EDIT: Sent the Tuscan Rosso Pearlesent to Mike4
 
Last edited:
I made a deal with youbutnotyou to send him a free 24 and cancel the deal with you and I will send you the Tuscan Reflex Spice and Rosso Pearlesent. I'm sending both to Mike5.

EDIT: Sent the Tuscan Rosso Pearlesent to Mike4

okay
 
Scheduled...is it going to esf _esf2 3 4 5 100?:lol:
 
I would like an 2006 ticket to Robabza2 please.,thanks mate.:)
 
Hi mike,

Thanks for the Cooper S, it was that one.
The Mini One in Silk Green Metallic has been sent to esf4.
I will try and get some of the NSX's as I have a load of level 5 and 97 tickets.
I will let you know what I get.

Regards
 
hi mike
last time i looked i had some tvrs for you but now you have them all.
sounds like a silly question but in your "completed" post you have a few jags marked in red......do you still need them or is this an oversight.
hope to send something on saturday but the xkr r performance are my only option....possibly the lotus esprit too. can you confirm please mate?👍
 
Still in need of the Tuscan Speed 6 Blue Pearlcent ? :odd:
 
Back