OCD cars Camaro Z28 54 merc and tvr

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 1,015 comments
  • 62,881 views
hey mate I have these for you if you need them as I'm after B'day tickets myself. Tickets levels 5,9,12,21 bday 00 I have that your after.
 
I have the dodge viper GTS 99' in red with silver stripes, I'm looking for a LvL 23 ticket, PM or reply if interested:tup::sly:
october 31st
hey mate I have these for you if you need them as I'm after B'day tickets myself. Tickets levels 5,9,12,21 bday 00 I have that your after.

early november will update later
 
Happy birthday mike!!


Level 21 ticket as a gift on Oct17 (kind of late tho...)
Still have you on my FList, can send to mikeesf?

no such thing as a late freebie, thanks a bunch:tup:
 
I will send when I set it up

Thanks man, when it gets closer to the 24th I'll list some cars I have you be interested in for the second trade. Cheers!!
 
jsut sent ticket 5 will send ticket 9 tomorrow
 
Hi mate.
Sent silver ZZII. Silver NSX tomorrow.
Cheers:)👍
 
Brilliant White Pearl GTR Academy for my 1992 ticket?
 
mikeeesf
thank you speed 12 is being sent in 12 hours

same as above early november

Sure , ok I'll be back , thanks
 
What wud u want fora 1967 ticket
 
Will figure stuff out tomorrow early november at the earliest
 
Hi mate.
Silver NSX prototype sent.
Cheers.:)👍
 
Thanks moonraker black speed 12 coming in about an hour

Thanks mate.
Looking forward to that one.
Let me know when you are caught up or want to trade again. Reckon I still have heaps you need.
Cheers mate thanks for trades.:)👍
 
Thanks mate.
Looking forward to that one.
Let me know when you are caught up or want to trade again. Reckon I still have heaps you need.
Cheers mate thanks for trades.:)👍

I do have a slot reserved for you in the 22-23 range of dates, plus there may be a couple more slots around there available as I did not get confirmation on two trades.
 
I do have a slot reserved for you in the 22-23 range of dates, plus there may be a couple more slots around there available as I did not get confirmation on two trades.

Hi mate.
Am going away for a few days at that time but if we can work it out I can send early and you slot me in when you can.
Should have rest of ZZII's by then if you are interested. Also have all renault clubsports if you need them.
Drop me a pm if this is ok and we can work it out.
Thanks for trades:)👍
 
To make it clear (your schedule mixed my account names): tickets go to Monatsanfang
 
To make it clear (your schedule mixed my account names): tickets go to Monatsanfang

I added monatsanfang with a couple this morning I just haven't been back to update the thread since, I haven't had enough time lately
 
Hi Mike, we still have to figure out what you'd like in return for the cuda on the 26th, and I noticed you have the hommel berlinnette on your list. Would you want to trade for one of those or do you want to wait and see if I get something else? If you do want the hommell, I can get any color you'd like.
 
Back