OCD cars Camaro Z28 54 merc and tvr

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 1,015 comments
  • 62,881 views
Hi Mike, we still have to figure out what you'd like in return for the cuda on the 26th, and I noticed you have the hommel berlinnette on your list. Would you want to trade for one of those or do you want to wait and see if I get something else? If you do want the hommell, I can get any color you'd like.

I would take the hommel, 0/0 in any color I don't have and thanks
 
Your welcome, I've got the Gris Metallise Hommell now to send in exchange for the curious yellow cuda, which you have scheduled on 10/26
 
Your welcome, I've got the Gris Metallise Hommell now to send in exchange for the curious yellow cuda, which you have scheduled on 10/26

thank you
 
Hi Mike, I got you down for the xj220 instead of the hommell. We could trade for the GTO on the 29th if you like.
 
medium blue 3400S goes to mikeeesf or mikeesf4 or mikeesf5? Same for the dark green BTR and the 5.7 GTO?
 
Last edited:
medium blue 3400S goes to mikeeesf or mikeesf4 or mikeesf5? Same for the dark green BTR and the 5.7 GTO?

doesn't matter they are equally spilt between the two, just let me know where you send them
 
Hey Mike, I just sent a "black" RUF 3400S to mikeesf4. I'm sure enough that it is black to send it, but if its not I'll get ya another one from your list. I'd really like to know either way because I got nothing dark blue to compare it to.

I'll send the others to the same place, where I always have, that way I won't have to think too hard :dopey:
 
Hey Mike, I just sent a "black" RUF 3400S to mikeesf4. I'm sure enough that it is black to send it, but if its not I'll get ya another one from your list. I'd really like to know either way because I got nothing dark blue to compare it to.

I'll send the others to the same place, where I always have, that way I won't have to think too hard :dopey:

thanks alot. If you find any of the other 5 rufs I need let me know
 
thanks alot. If you find any of the other 5 rufs I need let me know

As a matter of fact I have a black CTR2, and now I'm POSITIVE it's black :)

Would you like that more than the GTO 5.7?
 
As a matter of fact I have a black CTR2, and now I'm POSITIVE it's black :)

Would you like that more than the GTO 5.7?

I will take it on your next opening I need the 5.7 for something else
 
I will take it on your next opening I need the 5.7 for something else

Next opening is 11/20. I'll reserve the date for you and leave it TBD. If you can get it some other way beforehand I say go for it 👍
 
Hi Mike, I just sent the dark green btr to mikeesf4, cheers!!
 
Callaway C12
Enzia Blue

Sent.
 
Just sent the 2nd car...

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#55 - Blue
 
Just sent the 2nd car...

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00
#55 - Blue

thanks for both of the cars I will send a bunch of cards wednesday time permitting
 
thanks for both of the cars I will send a bunch of cards wednesday time permitting

Thanks :)

I'm starting to see the ending of my card collection! just more 47 or so cards!

You can crypto have filled almost everything.

Many thanks.
 
Black CTR2 Sent to Mikeeesf4 :)

I've still got the Gris Metallise Hommell if you need it, I don't see it on the OP
 
Time to check FRs :)

Your cars must go to papero1974
Mine are in Duck_hosting & GTP_Duck accounts. Can I send both to mikeesf?
 
limited openings starting 11/28/11 please keep all offers in the thread.
 
Hi mate, I have the following
bday - 94,98,99,00
will trade for
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08----
Vibrant Red --- Brilliant White Pearl --- Diamond Black --- Blade Silver

PSN - velster01

Can start sending tonight
 
next week u will receive ticket 5 and 03
 
Hi mate, I have the following
bday - 94,98,99,00
will trade for
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08----
Vibrant Red --- Brilliant White Pearl --- Diamond Black --- Blade Silver

PSN - velster01

Can start sending tonight

send a fr to mike_esf2 I can send the vibrant red tonight and the other 3 11/28-/11/30 from my mikeesf psn
thanks:)
 
send a fr to mike_esf2 I can send the vibrant red tonight and the other 3 11/28-/11/30 from my mikeesf psn
thanks:)

i will send FR's tonight (only 9am here)
cheers
 
i will send FR's tonight (only 9am here)
cheers
I will try to send the fr and the first car will come in 30 hours:)

just saw tht iv got a ticket 92 too soo......... :-D

Thank you very much the remote racing will be on-going and more slots once I am done helping another guy out:tup:
 
I will try to send the fr and the first car will come in 30 hours:)



Thank you very much the remote racing will be on-going and more slots once I am done helping another guy out:tup:

oki thx 4 making me a milionaire
 
Back