Odd Modifications Thread

• Thread starter el fayce
  • 1,524 comments
12961216_974629992618042_94887060031886426_o.jpg
I do not care how much that would cost, but i want it. Badly

Someone needs to do that to a Del Sol. And make it full track spec. And paint it red or black, with white stripes. You probably all see where I'm going with this.
Someone has already done that, almost. There's a white MR Del Sol floating around the internet that is using a k20 I believe.

This could go in both in tasteful and questionable but I might be biased as I have had a (small) hand is working on this car.

fastiva.jpg

1990 Ford Festiva, modded up for autocross, nothing much left stock in the suspension department, fender flares / wide body for 205 or 225 tires. Surprisingly quick car in a corner ( stupid quick ), surprisingly slow in a straight line.

This could go in both in tasteful and questionable but I might be biased as I have had a (small) hand is working on this car.

View attachment 537782

1990 Ford Festiva, modded up for autocross, nothing much left stock in the suspension department, fender flares / wide body for 205 or 225 tires. Surprisingly quick car in a corner ( stupid quick ), surprisingly slow in a straight line.
Just needs to be the same color all over and I think it would be tasteful.

Just needs to be the same color all over and I think it would be tasteful.

The car is being built with "close enough" as the moto. They spent as little as they could to have as much fun as they could. They will paint it but with a rattle can. Also for the past few months it has been a club favorite. It might look bad but it has beaten many! better looking cars.

Back