Odd Modifications Thread

• Thread starter el fayce
  • 1,524 comments
Bahrain
Island In The Sun
Any vehicle with uncommon modifications
Basically any car that worth sharing but isn't Tasteful, Yet isn't worthy of a Questionable status.

Exhibit A:
5f146a8e813c11e38fc812559e1fd802_8-1.jpg

An almost stock Jetta, With half of the roof chopped off, 225s at the front, 145s at the back, And fender flares made out of canvas. More here.

Last edited:
Pretty self explanatory, Any vehicle (modified or not) with uncommon modifications/materials etc.
The cars doesn't has to be Tasteful, Or Questionable, Just unusually Awesome, A little backstory would be appreciated.
Lets start, Shall we ?

5f146a8e813c11e38fc812559e1fd802_8-1.jpg

An almost stock Jetta, With half of the chopped off, With 225s at the front, 145s at the back, And fender flares made out of canvas. More here.

Note: I'm not entirely sure if there is a similar thread here, If so, Let me know
Is that a donut?

Too bad they ripped out probably the thing that would have made it interesting. :indiff:

SVX
Too bad they ripped out probably the thing that would have made it interesting. :indiff:
Well, according to the YouTube comments (sorry I've degraded this low), the car was totalled and then revived with a NASCAR V8.

Better than leaving it dead I'd say.

Well, according to the YouTube comments (sorry I've degraded this low), the car was totalled and then revived with a NASCAR V8.

Better than leaving it dead I'd say.

Just with another V8 at the end of the day, though.

Back