Odd Modifications Thread

• Thread starter el fayce
  • 1,524 comments
This Miata.

CEF6697C-654C-43F5-B6BE-F13257854A30.jpeg

How did you not see that’s a photoshop?

Yes, I am aware that these are all photoshopped, but these are all odd mashups nonetheless.

Ferrari LaFerrari combined with Fiat Multipla

Ford GT combined with F150 Raptor

seven-unholy-car-mashups-12.jpg

BMW I8 combined with Dodge Charger

seven-unholy-car-mashups-8.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador combined with Lamborghini tractor.

seven-unholy-car-mashups-6.jpg

Nissan GT-R combined with Juke RS Nismo

seven-unholy-car-mashups-4.jpg

Bugatti Chiron combined with VW Beetle

seven-unholy-car-mashups-2.jpg

Pagani Huayra combined with Camaro SS

seven-unholy-car-mashups-10.jpg

Pot, meet kettle.

He openly acknowledges that they were all photoshopped.

Meanwhile, the user of the post he's addressing explicitly spelled out:

This isn't hypocrisy, based on context, and it feels like you're looking for an excuse to take a potshot at him.

What I see quoted is all I can see, because the image was replaced. And from this quote, there was never an explicit statement that it was real, nor Photoshopped. So, if we're going to bring up 'hypocrisy, based on context', him complaining that something is Photoshopped - because it's not a correction, due to no statement about it being made - it really comes across as him making an ironic potshot based on his previous contributions.

How did you not see that’s a photoshop?
Still a modification; simply not a physical representation.

He openly acknowledges that they were all photoshopped.

Meanwhile, the user of the post he's addressing explicitly spelled out:
I don't know...admitting ignoring the likelihood it was photoshopped is, for all intents and purposes, acknowledging the likelihood that it was.

I'm inclined to give the remark a pass as it originated from an individual whose native language is not English.

it feels like you're looking for an excuse to take a potshot at him.
Or...you know...jumping at the opportunity made available. The desire to do so is understandable as well when you consider the individual's propensity to pick at contributions based on personal taste and yet act as if having been wounded mortally when the tables are turned.

Ah I see where it's coming from after the explanations. I didn't connect the dots.

Still don't think Photoshop edits should be in here either way :P

A post by Tex that doesn't include Karmann Ghias or Beeltles? BLASPHEMY.

On a more serious side note, goood freaking Lord...this is pretty damn good.

EDIT: Okay, this is worth the edit. Got here a Suzuki Cara, or say a rebadged Mazda Autozam AZ-1, rings a bell? Now, this was in work for years.No kit, no external company. This is a real deal, Chibi Lamborghini Miura. ALL BY A SINGLE MAN.
hdzudlxumzvyrkmiyobb.jpg

I WANT ONE NOW.

Last edited:
Never quite posted this despite knowing it existed for a while, but this is a 27L V12 Rover SD1, but I've heard conflicting reports as to if it's a Merlin engine or a Meteor engine.
But either way, a fair lot of the engine had to be placed inside the cabin itself.
gfos0715.jpg

Should also mention the first two videos have horrible sound

Shame it doesn't have the proper gearing to go with it though, if it's a plane engine as opposed to a tank engine.
Do also prefer the cleaner look in

Last edited:
I've heard conflicting reports as to if it's a Merlin engine or a Meteor engine.
As have I, however one convincing account indicated the crankcase and cylinder block castings have numbers corresponding to the Rover plant, which would make it a Meteor and would be rather fitting as a "Rover" in a Rover.

Back