Odd Modifications Thread

• Thread starter el fayce
  • 1,524 comments
image-jpg.452923
Instead of joke Photoshops, it might be worth actually trying.

I guess this goes here, considering what it is:

Berpop21977.JPG

Berpop was a hot rod styled Ford Popular super saloon, and a pretty famous one at that. The original was odd for a racing car - but not exactly oddly modified.

The car above was Berpop 2. Underneath, essentially, lies a Formula 3 car.

Last edited:
Well I think this was at the questionable thread, long ago so, I'll have to do some justice here.
2013-turbo-chevrolet-camaro-chicago-e1361916414633-1.jpg

Odd looking? Sure. Awesome? Hell yeah. I'm sure this isn't taseful, nor all that questionable but, this looks like a mean bastard to drive.

EDIT: Okay, I found you, you sexy beast.

Offroad Corvette incoming! And a good one at that!
attachment.php

Last edited:
That thing has a stock engine if I recall correctly. It's not even an LS3.
And something tells me it doesn't get driven at all. :P

It screams SEMA poser. (I actually mean that as in it poses for pictures at SEMA, but I probably won't lose any sleep should someone take it another way. :lol:)

And something tells me it doesn't get driven at all. :P

It screams SEMA poser. (I actually mean that as in it poses for pictures at SEMA, but I probably won't lose any sleep should someone take it another way. :lol:)

It the Camaro from the movie Turbo just real life @Custom878 @LivingWithGames it was a promotional for the movie built for SEMA by GM.

Last edited:
That BMW is hot.

And the MR2 Trueno kit..I'm not even mad.

EDIT: Okay, hopefully this counts. I found something underneath so much junk.
2CV%20hotrod.jpg

Yes, you're seeing this right. Not just we saw an Isetta, but now the 2CV. Damn.

Last edited:
Is that a photoshop? something about the wheels and tyres look off. Bumpy roof looks a bit suspect too.

Upon a bit of search, I got bad news. It's a shop. somewhat well done too. However, the images I found of proof are too small and people wouldn't believe me.

Is that a photoshop? something about the wheels and tyres look off. Bumpy roof looks a bit suspect too.

Yeah. Found out shortly after I posted, but left it up as I thought it was still pretty damn cool looking.

The bottom half of the car is fine, I think, as that has not been generated in Photoshop. Just the extension has.

SVX
Yeah. Found out shortly after I posted, but left it up as I thought it was still pretty damn cool looking.

The bottom half of the car is fine, I think, as that has not been generated in Photoshop. Just the extension has.
The wheels certainly have, unless the front of the rim has peeled off the tyre like a sardine tin. At first glance it looks like they've been violently slashed. :lol:

hsv
The wheels certainly have, unless the front of the rim has peeled off the tyre like a sardine tin. At first glance it looks like they've been violently slashed. :lol:

I can see what you mean now, wasn't too noticeable on my phone.

Back