off track glitches?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bad_Bart_Texas
  • 11 comments
  • 1,760 views
Messages
22
United States
Taylor, Texas
Messages
Bad_Bart_Texas
Which tracks and where on those tracks can you drive out of the tracks? Not looking to cheat-just to screw around. :dopey:
 
Nuremberg 24hr is only one I no of now that has it cause that's where everyone glitches at online
 
Nurburgring 24hr is only one I no of now that has it cause that's where everyone glitches at online

There are few "apparently" that people won't mention.
 
Word on the street is you can escape more than half the tracks with the proper setup, and help of a friend.
 
Guess they’ll mention a new one each time the last is patched. :p Keeps things entertaining.
 
I think that Laguna Seca will show up soon, because last night I join a room there and there were 3 cars running but when only one should up on the track, when i changed camera between them only one should up, so my guess was that they were off track.
 
I think that Laguna Seca will show up soon, because last night I join a room there and there were 3 cars running but when only one should up on the track, when i changed camera between them only one should up, so my guess was that they were off track.

Ah, that's why I sometimes won't see player on the track. :'D
In that case, there are ****loads of tracks you can glitch, I've seen that happen in many of them.
 
u can go off the map at London and indy road coarse too, but can't do laps
 
We should pool our secret knowledge of these things for the benefit of... everyone who wants to see what PD has put in the off-track areas.
 
I just want to take photos of my NASCAR in the midfield of Daytona. Is that possible yet?
 
There are few "apparently" that people won't mention.

Yes, there is more, but why reveal them before PD plugs the current one. Then break out the next one and keep on a glitching. In fact, a little research on PD's part would have shown the Nurburg bug as well before they issued the last patch. I'm sure it was mentioned here on GTP in threads on SS7 glitch and in multiple mic chats on SS7 races I participated in before 1.08 was released.
 
Back