Official explanation for the bad (online) experience!

  • Thread starter Thread starter southslider51
  • 10 comments
  • 1,369 views
It really is shocking, they just line themselves up for a barrel-load of abuse when it takes so long to release and they STILL mess it up...
 
That explains a lot, thanks OP!
 
Plenty to do in GT5 without the online, but yes it is pretty shonky that they've not sorted it :crazy:
 
Tbf, this isn't something you can test. Given they can also only forecast sales, it's difficult to estimate the amount of traffic and how much people are playing it, even if you do know how many copies you've printed.
 
Tbf, this isn't something you can test. Given they can also only forecast sales, it's difficult to estimate the amount of traffic and how much people are playing it, even if you do know how many copies you've printed.

I don't agree, they know how many they stamped so you would have thought they made sure they have capacity for that amount as a maximum (pr maybe 8/10) of that amount.. either way, they could have been better prepared.
 
There's a massive difference between # of prints and # of sales. When that difference could result in your server bill being several times higher, what are you going to do as a business?

It'll be a minor inconvenience for a few days and then be forgotten about.
 
There is lots of data out there which they could have used from past releases. Anyhow, I agree with you, I think all will be fine in a few days.
 
On the bright side of things, at least they have recognized the issue. Hopefully we'll see a fix...SOON.
 
and private lobbies are awesome
Patch release saturday.
2 days
 
I read this in the news section in the game itself. I've had no problems with online:).... so far:nervous:
 
Back