Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when PD is your dentist, then yeah ;)
I don't want my dentist to use a drill which has a sound of a X2014, nor even a drill which has the correct sound because it would look so GT4.

Well if people start there stupid requests like this when he trying to explain why sounds ain't correct
Make this car premium , do this do that etc i can he will get pissed right off

They are just a bunch of pure duckheads.

each time I see someone request a car, I just want to punch them in the face.

PD's finally stepping up and trying to actually connect with their fans and everyone still complains, or acts like an idiot.
They don't understand this, they are almost certainly not from gtplanet and don't feel our pain. Yes, I want to beat them mercilessly with a hammer as well, but we can't (:()

Ah well, c'est la vie, looking forward to more blog entries :D

I welcome this news regarding the new blog. If this marks the start of the turnaround, then maybe, just maybe, the GT series can start to repair the damage it's done to the fanbase.

Well lets hope they have enough people there to delete them as I know there are more stupid people on Gt than pd employees , they have to be on 24/hr shifts lol

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

PD's finally stepping up and trying to actually connect with their fans and everyone still complains, or acts like an idiot.
That made me laugh. Anyway this is just excellent. Be great to see part 3 on the sounds. Right I'm off to request my favourite car (joke!)

I welcome this news regarding the new blog. If this marks the start of the turnaround, then maybe, just maybe, the GT series can start to repair the damage it's done to the fanbase.

It seems like they're trying quite hard after that huge silence in February, and it's making up for it with 2 new cars out of nowhere and a new track, and Vision GT's coming out left and right.

I think its about time we as gt fans post on there a simple message thanks for opening up to us we appreciate pd is looking into the concerns we have with grand turismo . We post here all the time , take 5 minutes post a message for kaz and boost his moral a bit. I can't have been easy to accept his baby has issues

I kind of feel the same way when one person or a small minority does something and someone else generalizes their behaviour and says something like "everyone still complains or acts like an idiot" Generalizations rarely work.

Is it abusive if it's true???? ;)
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I like GTP mainly because I don't have to come here and read that kind of childish, sweeping generalization. I don't have to read boards filled with flaming or profanity, nor people calling others "stupid" even if it's not directed at anyone in particular.

I was on about the game Mate you know when your actually racing , and most of those messages are face bookers I don't do Facebook.

I don't see where I was out of order johnny pesto ? I am sure you will point it out though

I kind of feel the same way when one person or a small minority does something and someone else generalizes their behaviour and says something like "everyone still complains or acts like an idiot" Generalizations rarely work.
Come on now Johnny you know these people exist!

I guess they don't have dynos in Japan???? Why on earth would you record a stationary vehicle? Dynos are the obvious way to record the sound. I just assumed that's what they did. It isn't like a dyno is hard to find.

finally... the communication! slow to arrive...but very welcome, VERY welcome!
casual articles plus long answers to fans questions; all VERY good

just dont understand why not posting those in gt news section or just at GT page in a "pitstop" section, there is not even a link for it in there (i havent seen one), only GTplanet users will know about this.

Awesome!

Red Bull Ring, a real car and now this.

So, all our bitching brought us to something big.

If it were all by the apologists, nothing would have changed!
Absolutely correct:tup:👍 Some call it bitching but I would call it "passionate feedback" because that's what it is for the most part. The vast majority of the critical feedback to PD from GTP was truthful and honest and from the heart. 99% of people complained because they loved the series, not for any nefarious purpose, something those that are continually apologizing on PD's behalf never accepted. I wonder if we'll be getting a thank you any time soon?:lol:

We should make it our mission to post appreciative and constructive comments on every blog post!! If all PD see's is retarded "zOMG, We wuntz Dis CAR!!! ForzA Rulzzzzzzzzzz!!!111111!!!2!" comments, they will loose the will to live!

finally... the communication! slow to arrive...but very welcome, VERY welcome!
casual articles plus long answers to fans questions; all VERY good

just dont understand why not posting those in gt news section or just at GT page in a "pitstop" section, there is not even a link for it in there (i havent seen one), only GTplanet users will know about this.

The GT site is controlled by Sony, this blog just cuts down on middle-men and corporate censorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back