Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TokoTurismo, look what's next on the list :eek:

image.jpg

Man, I've been wanting some communication method like this from PD for so many years, it's kind of odd to actually have it now. I hope it's not abused by the community.

As much as I agree, you can't completely be rid of it. You just have to ignore the ones that do and I think PD will be now be aware of that.

Oh man my heart skipped a beat I thought Kaz had actually answered the course maker question! :nervous: I really can't wait to hear one way or the other about it. Should be really interesting either way :scared:

This is a cool surprise. It'a certainly unprecedented like amar had said. Will follow closely, this will be interesting.

On a side note, Honda S600 confirmed? I love that car.

The question I really want answered is why the AI is so slow. :D That's a bit of a mystery why they've made the AI like that and why there's no proper difficulty options.

This is a cool surprise. It'a certainly unprecedented like amar had said. Will follow closely, this will be interesting.

On a side note, Honda S600 confirmed? I love that car.

We already have the convertible, but I'd love to see the Coupe version as well. :)

The question I really want answered is why the AI is so slow. :D That's a bit of a mystery why they've made the AI like that and why there's no proper difficulty options.
It's no mystery why they made the AI the way they did, it's to appeal more to casual racers than hardcore fans.

Heres :cheers: to getting an answer to "The future of GT Offline" answered soon.

It's no mystery why they made the AI the way they did, it's to appeal more to casual racers than hardcore fans.

Heres :cheers: to getting an answer to "The future of GT Offline" answered soon.

Yeah, but isn't it a bit too slow?

What appears to be happening is He's explaining the methods they have utilized to record sounds (which may explain the results that end up in the game). Its the most in-depth explanation we've ever gotten about anything from Kaz.

I know that, but I'm seeing/reading everyone here getting their hopes up, like all their wildiest GT dreams are about to come true. What if there is no current solution and he's just 'pulling our leg' with propaganda ?, What if its years before all the updates are made ?, the stock sounds, and then various levels of upgrades will take some time I imagine. Plus this is just the sound-question, there's still the 'backlog' I mentioned earlier.

I'm sorry, but I'm just 'being real' about this, its nice that communication has started, but its only scratched the surface. I want to see solutions to community-concerns, I'd like to see the technical data, equipment used to acquire it, and the effective-range and purpose of that data (i.e. the updated sound-files) before I hop on the hype-train, Again.

I know that, but I'm seeing/reading everyone here getting their hopes up, like all their wildiest GT dreams are about to come true. What if there is no current solution and he's just 'pulling our leg' with propaganda ?, What if its years before all the updates are made ?, the stock sounds, and then various levels of upgrades will take some time I imagine. Plus this is just the sound-question, there's still the 'backlog' I mentioned earlier.

I'm sorry, but I'm just 'being real' about this, its nice that communication has started, but its only scratched the surface. I want to see solutions to community-concerns, I'd like to see the technical data, equipment used to acquire it, and the effective-range and purpose of that data (i.e. the updated sound-files) before I hop on the hype-train, Again.

Seeing as this is the most communication the Fans have gotten from him, its not really a surprise to see so much excitement even if the answers may be different then what they want (Hince why I say "may").

Well done Kaz, well done, now I can stop posting the definition of "few" and telling everyone to remain patient! 👍👍
Well a few can be defined as many thi....................................................Just joking :lol:.

This is a much needed leap forward for Kaz and PD. My faith in them is getting restored at a rapid rate. I am going home tonight to update to 1.09 and get me some GT6!!! :cheers:

I like how they remark upon the Autobahn's fantastic driving etiquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back