Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like they will talk about how they data capture stuff and process it.

20150624_manga_07.jpg

Can't believe that they had picture of the Maserati GranTurismo as I recently talked about one in the sound thread (Link) and posted pictures of one in the following thread: Link

Probably, but as the article mentions it's from 2006, there's nothing to be gathered from it. It's just how they measured vehicles prior to them using 3D scanning.

Osamu Tezuka, I learned about him from a friend's essay assignment. He was the first to pioneer the manga art style, which was inspired by Western cartoons. His famous works is Astro Boy and Black Jack to name a common few. Just sharing the infomation.

Lets play a little game. Identify the three cars that Polyphony Digital placed on that wall. The white car is obviously the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 that photographed in Roppongi.

But what is that green vintage race car?

And what is that yellow car?

20150624_manga_04.jpg

Lets play a little game. Identify the three cars that Polyphony Digital placed on that wall. The white car is obviously the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 that photographed in Roppongi.

But what is that green vintage race car?

And what is that yellow car?

20150624_manga_04.jpg
Vintage car: it's this Ferrari
Artikel_david_piper_ferrari_porsche_myrtakoehler.jpg

Yellow car: Looks like a Lamborghini. Unsure really.

Atleast one of those yellow pictures belongs to the Mercedes C111, I'm almost certain.

Ahhhh the SW20 MR2, I love it.

Those pictures don't look too old. I'm assuming they're from GT5 days

Chances for an interview? Last time Kaz avoided every questions, saying "it isn't a GT conference" but about Peugeot.. It'd be good to have someone interview him maybe?

youtu.be/W-zvC9y2p0o?t=1m14s

8n7sStC.jpg

What is the yellow car? A Fiat 500.

The funny car is the 2007 John Force Racing Ford Mustang NHRA Funny Car.

This must have been back when they modeled Bandimere Speedway for Gran Turismo 5 (which was then dropped from the game).

Is that SW20 MR2 a G-Limited or the GT-S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back