Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I would love a John Force funny car in GT. If only they brought back Sonoma...

That's incredibly recent.

Which would mean that either this is yet another originally planned piece of content for GT6 (Which could give the "Drag" words found in the code some credibility) or GT7 might be even more packed then we realize.

Which would mean that either this is yet another originally planned piece of content for GT6 (Which could give the "Drag" words found in the code some credibility) or GT7 might be even more packed then we realize.

May I suggest you something? Don't get your hopes high.

Hope am I getting my hopes high? :odd:

I'm not the one getting excited everytime a update comes out thinking Course Maker is in there.
I'm sorry but Course Maker IS coming to GT6. Either in next update or in the update after the next update.

Drag racing on the other hand is something we had in GT4 and is unconfirmed for either GT6 or GT7.

Based on this, getting hopes high about Course Maker makes much more sense than Drag racing.

I'm pretty sure the Course Maker won't be what everyone hope it will be, I could be wrong, but I'm feeling it'll be like B-Spec, something a bit tweaked here and there but nothing really different to what was in GT5.

I'm sorry but Course Maker IS coming to GT6. Either in next update or in the update after the next update.

Drag racing on the other hand is something we had in GT4 and is unconfirmed for either GT6 or GT7.

Based on this, getting hopes high about Course Maker makes much more sense than Drag racing.

Note that I said it might be, not will be. That's hardly getting my hopes up (which is what you seem to be implying my feelings about Drag Racing when I'm not), unlike everyone getting there hopes up for course maker every single update. I know Course Maker is coming for GT6, but I'm not getting my hopes up that this is the update that does it and I certainly wasn't when discussing the possibility for Drag Racing.

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/article/2069
20150709_gfos_18.jpg

Kaz driving Jaguar E-Type V12 Group 44 Inc. #44 Bob Tullius 1974

Goodwood recap.

Last edited:
I hope they took the chance and got some of the cars for the game... watching the livestream for the 3 days and see all this cars... and wishing some would come to GT.
Unfortunately I don't think it's that easy. I also hope they did but I'm not expecting anything.

Is this a joke? The only things this "GT website" is showing is Kaz's trips around the world? What about Gran Turismo, never heard of that?

I saw the Impreza Rally Car.... SCORE

I saw everything! :D Such amazing cars in there... and all in one place.

Unfortunately I don't think it's that easy. I also hope they did but I'm not expecting anything.

I know, I'm also not expecting nothing from this, atleast in GT6, but this kind of events, with all those rare and iconic cars, could be used to get some of them in the game, saving money that would be spent in all the trips to find these cars in their respective "home"... Just deal with the licences, etc, bring the staff to scan the cars, ask for like, 3 or 4 extra days to do that, and here you go, from modern supercar/sports cars, to historic cars, all in one place. With that done, they only have to go back to the studio and the modeling staff does the rest.

Kaz driving Jaguar E-Type V12 Group 44 Inc. #44 Bob Tullius 1974

Goodwood recap.
Last year, this car had it's sound recorded "for a Playstation game". It's on one of the old GRRC videos.

20150709_gfos_36.jpg

Close Encounters of the Fifth kind:
"A UFO event that involves direct communication between aliens and humans. This type of close encounter was named by Steven M.Greer's CSETI group and are described as bilateral contact experiences through conscious, voluntary and proactive human-initiated cooperative communication with extraterrestrial intelligence."

:gtpflag:

I know, I meant after the festival, get some of the cars scanned before they go back to their home/owner... Two or three extra days would be enough I guess, and totally worth it.
The summer is a very busy time logistics-wise for historic motorsport. A lot of private owners like them back straight away to minimise the chance of damage, and a lot need to get shipped off to HSCC/Masters historic meets.

Well, it's a shame... some of these cars are extremely rare, and probably hard to ge,t specially, all in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back