Official GT Blog: "Pit Stop" by Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 2,207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as far as I can tell, the regions you mentioned get far more coverage then Japan in their first year (which I still find strange) so I suppose there is that.

Granted.
I note the US finalists were posted on the Gran Turismo Facebook page.
Not sure I've seen much else on official GT web sites though.

But, considering this statement ...
"At PIT STOP, a variety of authors in addition to its writers will be posting articles from all over the world."
... if regional GT Academy finalists are worthy of posting on the Pit Stop blog, then perhaps finalist from other regions are also deserving of the exposure.

As I say, personally I'm not that fussed with this latest blog post, but perhaps regular international posters could liven the blog up by reporting on events from their region.
It's becoming the norm to see posts on the Japanese page first, then a wait of quite some days before it's seen on the 'English' page.

Perhaps I'm jumping the gun and other GT Academy regions will also be posted in time.

No GT6 news for a month and counting.

I think this is for the better because it could mean that GT7 is receiving all the attention right now.

I am done (for the most part) with GT6 and only hang around to see what VGT I get to play with.

No GT6 news to me is good news since it means they are concentrating on GT7. I have yet to purchase a PS4, just waiting for something to make the purchase worth it. If anything, GT7 will be that game.

And I predicted it right.
20150722_gtajf_01.jpg

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/article/2133

GT Academy Japan Final recap.
TRANSLATED: http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/2165

The QM event looks nice. No spots for cutters, and not a forgiving circuit for ramming n00bs 👍
EDIT: I hope for a nice payout!

Its not new content for the game and whatever, but its something at least.

Edit: Just watched it and I loved it. Great video 👍

Last edited:
That was a very nice video I must say. Did Kaz race this time or was he just chilling on the sidelines?

He had a contract issue and was unable to race.

Man, he must be feeling gutted...

I'm not surprised that it is not a GT6 related article but I have to say that this video was pretty cool, you can feel the love for racing.

I definitely felt the love for racing. Plus it looks like the GT crew that visited had fun but seems they were doing work too. Though PD is under pressure now for GT6 & GT7 they still have to have their fun. Fun rubs off onto the game too I rate.

This is neither the time nor the place to mope & argue about GT6 and whatever so can you guys just chill.

Back on topic. After seeing that vid, it makes me want to head out to the Nurb and feel the experience. Definitely better than an Ultrafest or Tomorrowland for me. Different strokes for different folks.

Interesting to note that this video was posted to the Gran Turismo TV channel instead of the Gran Turismo official channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back