Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Track Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 83

best track for car tuning:Grand valley(long version)
favorite:hmm,i can't make any choice..they're all my favorite..infeon(sports car),Tsukuba,Autumn(mini and long,reverse always!),Apricot,Fuji GT,
Midfield,..once you try to drift on every track,you would realize that every track has driftable turns(if you 're able to drift them..)and can be all your favorite..

Favourite Drift Track - Deep Forest
Best Drift Track - Deep Forest

I really like mostly all the corners on this track. I can get some nice drifts going to. :) This is the only track that I have drifted seriously other than the Motorland track, I like that track because it is short and has a good range of corners.

Favorite Track: Seattle Circuit
Best Track: Seattle Circuit
I can drift all but one corner on this track (the 90 after the long straight, can never quite seem to get it sideways and slow down enough at the same time) pretty well, and I just like the layout. And it's the track based on something closest to where I live so that makes it an automatic favorite almost.

Favorite Drift Track- Motorland
Best Drift Track-Motorland

I love drifting this course. Alot of the turns feel like they're slingshoting you through them. It feels really cool when normally your drift would start to fade but the turn keeps pulling you through. I recommend this track for noobs like me. Reminder: You don't need to fly into a turn, you can take it slow and gain speed the entire time through the turn. 👍

Favorite and best drift track: Deep Forest Raceway
with my s.s. trueno...best lap 122.35. try and beat it...

I agree with you on both the track and the car. 👍

Thats a really good time too. :) Were you drifting all the corners?

I should see what I can do in my Trueno. :sly:

well i drifted the higher speed and moderate speed corners...then i gripped a "few" turns do to power and exiting a high speed with not enough power to drift again. oh thanks i play gt4 day and night with the trueno. ill get a vid up soon.

I really like the Deep Forest track. For awhile it was the only track I drifted, until I started entering some competitions on here. Probably better if I drift a wide range of course's, don't want to be a one trick pony.

The Trueno is great, it was one of my first drift cars and the one I have drifted the most. 👍

Looking forward to seeing your video. :)

Fav. track : Midfield Raceway
Best track : Apricot Hill / Midfield

Whenever I go for a bit of a drift, I love to take my D1GP Silvia to Midfield and hang it sideways 👍.

Motorland is good, but I got bored of it because of the lack of track length. It does have some wicked turns, though.

I prefer to drive Clubman Stage Route 5, and Trial Mountain. Clubman allows you to better fine-tune your drifting skills because of the walls that allow you to not lose as much momentum. Trial Mountain has length, dirt, grass, and walls on each side of the track, and has some great rounded 180s and a lot of track width to maximize drift length and angle.

Yeah, I agree with you on Motorland 67Mach5_Driver. I drifted there a lot when I first started because of the small lengh and varied corners. I have moved on now and my fav is Deep Forest now. I drift it a little too much, since mostly all my saved reply's are at the Forest. :D

I've had a bit more time on my hands to devote to GT4, and I've come to appreciate Motegi Super Speedway, the oval track. I guess it really simulates D1GP USA, because you have to hold the speed around the long corners, while keeping a sweet angle (which is extremely fun to do).
I recommend giving it a go. 👍

Trial Mountain to train and El Capitan for the serious stuff. I like SSR5 and the city courses as well(NY, HK, Tokyo, Costa Amalfi, etc). Citta d'Aria is really tough because the road is so narrow and its a lot of downhill tight corners...but its so much fun!

Favourite:Apricot Hill
Best:Apricot Hill
umm whats the different between favourite and best?
I just love the sweeping turns in apricot hill :) sooo much fun.

Back