Official GTA IV Online Role Play

LOBBY TODAY!

Right I'm gonna be doing a small lobby later today, it will just be with our chosen roles. Then I don't know about tomorrow.

Both will be at 4pm (UK Time) if you want to join please quote on this message and put if your coming to today's one, tomorrow's or both. Also what you want to do in tomorrow's lobby.

I'm deffo up for both, and for tomorrow i don't mind what we do.

Silent7Sniper7
LOBBY TODAY!

Right I'm gonna be doing a small lobby later today, it will just be with our chosen roles. Then I don't know about tomorrow.

Both will be at 4pm (UK Time) if you want to join please quote on this message and put if your coming to today's one, tomorrow's or both. Also what you want to do in tomorrow's lobby.

I'm up for, and free for Sunday (tomorrow).

Also - John is around, I'll talk to him. He's a friend of mine.

Last edited:
I might host a session tomorrow during the day. How many would be up for it? Bear in mind that it would just be patrol and maybe some other role play. :)

TODAY!

I will be hosting a session at some point today. If you are interested, please state what time you would like to do it.

Having some problems with signing in to PSN at the moment but how about later on? 6:30 or something like that? OR, we could host one soon. :D

Back