Official GTA IV Online Role Play

You guys still only BoGT? Because at the moment I haven't got that DLC yet... not enough moneyz. I'd love to join you if you're ever on normal IV though, just recently got it back from my sister.

wolfdragon97
You guys still only BoGT? Because at the moment I haven't got that DLC yet... not enough moneyz. I'd love to join you if you're ever on normal IV though, just recently got it back from my sister.

Yer sure, we can do the normal version. Would be nice if you can get the DLC.

What role do you want?

Yer sure, we can do the normal version. Would be nice if you can get the DLC.

What role do you want?

I should be getting a PSN card sometime soon so I'll buy the DLC then. :)

I'll be a criminal/drug dealer if that's alright? Cheers.

I'd love to join tomorrow.

As long as it's held sooner than 15:00 UK time, I should be able to make it.

Also, I'd like to change my role from pedestrian to bus driver, if possible.

Mark II Blit
I'd love to join tomorrow.

As long as it's held sooner than 15:00 UK time, I should be able to make it.

Also, I'd like to change my role from pedestrian to bus driver, if possible.

If everyone else can, I'll be able to do 1-2 pm?? And if your in the 'other' section then you can be any civilian role.

i will try to get a card today
buy the Complete
spend the whole day Sunday downloading it :banghead:
& if i get a card ill join next weekend
Chat Soon

EDIT
got a card and it will take about 19 hours to download!!!!!!!! (not including DLC) :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Yea i may be up for tomorrow, Just a note, i am not around next weekend, i am bust all weekend and am going to longmoor on friday night, won't be home till 4pm sunday and i will be knackered when i get in.

Back