Official GTP Rap- £50 goes to winners charity - NOW CLOSED! Voting will start later.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark T
  • 148 comments
  • 6,589 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win, lose, tie, it's all the same
'cause in the end life is just an NBA exhibition game
A dunk here, a walk there, there's no acclaim, no fame, no shame
I think therefore I'm not you, it's like a deep thought, you know
You know what, give me that, I'll give you this, it's quid pro quo
 
No-one else can rap like Klos,
No-one else could imagine such dross...
 
Dross this, my friend, I'll drop you like I dropped my act
I don't react, I don't check facts, but I do, infact, abstract
But you, yeah, you, you're a fraud in fact
An accessory before and after the fact
'Never Forget' you scream, but it's just the same old tired empty talk
But hey, at least you don't resort to grandiloquence like me when I squawk

20 bucks 50 cent has never used grandiloquence in a rap.
 
I got served.
 
Omnis winning the competition, but not the beef
When he talkin bout flossin, he talks about his teeth.
Whereas I ride mazda3s and 325ic's,
$170 in my wallet so I got mo' cheese.
And I aint got a need for these credit cards,
Cause now I got a garage full of Hemi Mopar muscle cars,
Hittin like a barrage of shooting stars,
Ill dart in and start leaving scars.
So don't be hatin on my eloquence.
Your just jealous cause I got mad defence.
Whose gonna come out like hate it or love it,
But these people they cant even touch it.
Rhymes just come to me naturally,
Klos takes 5 minutes thinkin up 4 lines, thinks its a rhapsody
But he aint got nothin on me, so step back, g.
Now its time to come out of the closet, boys cant you see?
 
Can we stop with the random raps now please? If it's not an entry to the competition please post it elsewhere.

If your updating your rap please edit your original post.

Thanks.
 
Yes, listen to the man. (please) I dont want to have to keep serving you all on silver platters. You guys started it, I was just defending.
 
Yes, listen to the man. (please) I dont want to have to keep serving you all on silver platters. You guys started it, I was just defending.

Lets consider it done then. Agreed?
 
Oh, sorry. I thought it was intentional.
 
Oh, you were talking about the 'rap grammar' :dunce:

Yes, it was intentional :lol:. I thought, like apparently everyone else in this thread, you were insulting me.
 
Wow...well, I can't wait to hear MistaX's comments on this Saturday now that it has gone almost a completely opposite direction of what Mark T wanted.


Thanks fellas for those who did it.
 
Wow...well, I can't wait to hear MistaX's comments on this Saturday now that it has gone almost a completely opposite direction of what Mark T wanted.


Thanks fellas for those who did it.

Yeh it's becoming a pain the ass.


Can everyone get back on topic? If you don't like rap or someone in this thread for whatever reason please take it elsewhere (MSN, AIM).
 
One week left. Can all entrants please make sure that there rap is marked with FINAL ENTRY.

👍
 
POST VOID
 
Three days left.

Get those entries in if you haven't already done so.
 
r² and D-Man 3.142

Final Entry (maybe)
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo this is the GTP rap
Our lyrics gon' burn like a, bitch slap!
We're way too cool to *fap* *fap*
But 'cause we're men, we've ain't never touched a map.

*Chemical beats*

We'z better than Fred
Leavin' his 'onda fo' dead,
And like yeast we always raisin' bread
Growin' faster than John B's head.

We tha illest crew givin a analytikal review
Been there done tha bough' premium
We the kind y'all should stay away from
Just ask tha' little kid, Machwan

We iz goin' 2 bake a cake
Victorian Sponge, wait, re-take,
Tha illest cru on da rumble strip
We'll make this excretion a youtube clip

Touring Mars ain't got faecal matter on us
I'd give his cocky puns a D+
gangrenous wounds often contain puss
No doubt Saikale will make a big fuss

We be burning like a Z28,
We ain't got luck, we just got fate,
If an Evo was a woman, y'all know we'd impregnate,
Mov'in to Toronto for a candle lit date.

Yo, we gots da blingin' up in here,
Listen up, quiet down, shed a tear,
And don't have no fears
GTP rap, over, out, cheers.
 
FINAL ENTRY

Please forgive me. Sooo bored right now.



Sit down, relax, surf through a thread,
Dont ask why just do it cuz I said.
You see those avy's? Is urs not a hit?
Buy premium dog, make that poop legit.
Bigger PM box, avys, and a new forum to rip.
Fear being a regular member like you'd fear a crip.

GTPlanet is where its at.
Get the **** down you dont want none.
So get out the way or come get you some.

Get a custom title, you'll find its very vital.
Make it funny n you'll be MachOnes idol.
He'll be nice to you follow you make you wanna scream.
But hit the red button and report him to the mod team.
sn00p and the gang will cut him down fo'rizzle.
First to ban him I'll consider him muh nizzle.

GTPlanet is where its at.
Get the **** down you dont want none.
So get out the way or come get you some.

Jordan ridin in "The G" he's got his forum on his cellie,
GTP mobile in use and it's slicker than grape jelly.
Da planet has now grown a great deal of immunity,
To that whack as place that was an MSN Community.
95 thousand plus so you better not start to fuss,
Cuz we gotz lotz a folks who will take ya down,
Famine, Duke, and DA assure you a nice frown.

GTPlanet is where its at.
Get the **** down you dont want none.
So get out the way or come get you some.
 
So, is one GTP competition ever going to be on time?
 
I think Mark T spent the money on the beastie boys on vinyl.

Btw, Jacks, no curse words.
 
**** means crap. ;)
 
**** means crap. ;)

And what does "****" mean? That's called going round the swear filter and its not a good thing to do.
 
And what does "****" mean? That's called going round the swear filter and its not a good thing to do.

Oh dear. I apologize, I suppose a proof reading would have done a bit of good before posting. I censored my own lyrics in wordpad, haha.
 
crap doesn't rhyme with whatever [fecal matter] would've rhymed with.

Not all raps or even all parts of a rap rhyme. ;)
 
I think Mark T spent the money on the beastie boys on vinyl.

Btw, Jacks, no curse words.

Hell no, it went on strippers at Stringfellows on Saturday night. 👍

Anyway, I'm going to get the poll up today with all the final entries. Voting will run until Sunday 6.00pm GMT.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back