Official GTP Rap- £50 goes to winners charity - NOW CLOSED! Voting will start later.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark T
  • 148 comments
  • 6,589 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's going to be tough to beat
 
Go ahead and make a thread about it so then I can make fun of the both of you next week.
:lol: Perhaps your podcasts should be held as predictions for the future as well.
Yeah, MachOne apparently also thinks this thread is 'pathetic'. He also added that I'm weak and if he ever saw me, he feels obliged to 'kick my ****ing ass.'

MachỎne;2556424
I like how you take AIM conversations and post them in public.

And I said your rap is pathetic, not the thread. Although I'm not exactly a fan of the idea.

Why don't you try keeping AIM conversations in AIM, instead of logging out and posting on GTP :rolleyes:

I didnt log out. I blocked you.
And my rap is better than anything you could come up with, Id like to see you try.

You couldnt even rhyme 'telephone' and 'foster home'

"Alright, we got served. So now...it's ON!"
:lol:
 
Anyone want to be my partner? I'll give it one last shot before I fly solo.
 
+Rep for the above post. Quit it guys.

Marky Mark, ExigeExcel and I are going by r^² (Ev) and D-Man 3.141 (me)

We'll probably compose this over PM.

1st post updated.

Here's a quicky:

GTPlanet, baby, where I vent my stress,
Zooming through topics like an F094/s.
See me on the strip shooting the feces.
‘Cause I love my boards like reese’s pieces.
GTP, where we have the news of the day.
GTP, where we talk about the gay.
We got everything from sports to music.
All you have to do is choose it.

See me on the boards with my red name tag.
I post Premium, baby, and I have to brag:
4 bucks a month gets you a cool inscription.
But with 16 more: Annual Subscription!
Now 20 bucks could buy you a lot of shiz,
Like car parts from Ghost C’s shifters biz.
But, imagine how tall Solid Lifters is,
And you’ll frame the premium features list.

GTPlanet: where shorthand catches resent.
GTPlanet: the boards I re%. (oops!)
GTPlanet: who needs Yamauchi?
Our boards are better than any hoochie.

GTPlanet: FAQs and Guides.
GTPlanet: full of cool dudes and guys. (and like three girls)
GTPlanet: Jordan’s fine creation
Where we’re either posting online or on Playstation.

There’s a special group to which I gotta pay respect.
It’s the Mod Squad, baby, policing the net.
Got my Brits joined in, and not the ones with the scooters,
Helping our yanks moderate from their desktop computers.
We got EU users and even dudes from Asia,
But my mods keep it locked like hip dysplasia.
My man Daan bans; it takes a lot to phase ya,
Unlike noobs making posts with mass aphasia.
Swift, Spec, Sage, part of the super crew.
Boom, Josh, and Kent; they’re in there too.

Touring Mars, Mike Rotch, Pako, and Scaff.
Damn, there are a lot of mods; that’s only about half.
Sn00pie, Flat-out, Delphic, and Fred,
And that Indigo guy with the well-informed head.
I got my Owner-Operator, and my admins too:
Jordan, and the duo, Der Alta and Duke.

I got my notebook PC; wireless enabled.
So when I'm on the go, I still am able
To fire up the web over 802.11.
gtplanet dot net, baby, I'm in heaven.

GTP, baby: better than boobs.
GTP: cloggin’ up the series of tubes.
GTP, baby: I rep the planet on the mic,
And if you’re not down with it, you'd better take a hike.
If the internets perished, GTP would stay alive.
And that, my friends, is my strongest f=65.


Excellent.

I need to start working on my entry.

I'm still aceepting entries for the Official GTP banner aswell. There are two or three floating about. If we get enough I'll make a poll.
 
Mark T, I've come up with my nickname for the competition.

Flowmaster.
 
By me & CCX, may change.

As I read through the thread where I post ma pics
I take a look at my sauber and realize shes got a glip
But thats just perfect for an premo like me!
You know I shun fancy things like enduro's
Famine bans the newbies and Jordan codes the quotes
And Ive been racin' and chopping so long that
Even AMG thinks that my mind is gone
Im a member of the planet, Im into winning comps
Got another 2nd in the WRS and a DS2 in my hands
But if I finish all my races and the electric lasts
I'll win my bentley & party through the night


We' been spending most our nights
on this gran turismo paradise
Daan warned us once or twice
or he'd ban us from this paradise
we've all had to buy new mice
they were worn out on this forum paradise
all the noobs just tell lies
famine kills them with his laser eyes


A local boy reported my silly post last week
I just smiled at him and reported the stupid geek
I really dont care, in fact I wish him rep
cause Ill be laughing my head off when hes whacked, by the ban hammer!
But I aint never reported a n00b even if they deserved it
A n00b with a avatar?
You know that'll never happen
I never wear italics but I got a cool font
I really look good in red...PREMIUM!
If you come to join, youll be told to read the AUP
We havent paid the premo cost in 30 years
But we aint really dumb, so please dont stare and lol
Were just a bunch of addicts who need to get a life!

Theres no centering, no sizes, no luxuries
But if your premo you get that & a whole lot more!
Like VB, it's as complicated as me


We' been spending most our nights
on this gran turismo paradise
Daan warned us once or twice
or he'd ban us from this paradise
we've all had to buy new mice
they were worn out on this forum paradise
all the noobs just tell lies
famine kills them with his laser eyes


Postin' in my gallery, choppin' lots of pics
Bought a Sauber on monday, soon Ill kill all kicks!
Think youre really clever?
Think youre an enduro nut?
Well, I know Famine would ban you if you said that near the cut
Im the model guy CCX wanna be like
On his maisto's day and night trying to steel my C9
So dont be stupid and dont be false
Go premium & we'll welcome you to the pose

We' been spending most our nights
on this gran turismo paradise
Daan warned us once or twice
or he'd ban us from this paradise
we've all had to buy new mice
they were worn out on this forum paradise
all the noobs just tell lies
famine kills them with his laser eyes

GTP, is where it's at
CCX & Sierra gonna win this comp!



______

Csierap

Cosworth records
 
My 5 minute run through. Not an entry.
____________________________________


Ugh. Yeah. O K-K-K! Let's go daddy!

Postin up, you know it called GTP,
5 year member, just aint no thing to me.
Gettin banned and warned givin all stress,
Nobody can top that annoying and dumb PS.
Be flyin in my Supra with 1000HP strong,
Havin to ban Concept, thats just plain wrong.
GTP, yeah you know what up
We come to post and tear this forum up.
When you clowns get dumb and you wanna go to war,
Ya best watch out, the planets got the Magic Four.
We'z got Famine, Duke, Amp, and daan
Who can outspeak em, nobody can.
These kats aint afraid to get down, they dont hesitate,
Some places on the planet, you can watch them mass debate.
So wear protection before it gets in your eyez,
These forumers will straight up hypnotize.
When you want to give thanks, throw some in the bank,
Buy a GTPremium dog, unless you know you stank.
Features and other crap you haters can't ignore,
Not buyin? Then join Meme at the door.
My skills are hard my rhymes are back,
Harder to endure, then lookin at Pako's meat flap.
I'll peel you like a banana, show the fruit you are,
Unless you drive "The G" I think it's Jordan's car.
The moral of this rhyme is to get you all to see,
Buying Premium is the best way to be. Ya dig?

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah! OK! What?!?! Get Premium. Get crunk!
 
Do I get bonus points if I record my rap and mix it with a beat?

I just want to know before I put the effort into doing it.
 
Mark T, I've come up with my nickname for the competition.

Flowmaster.

Added you to main page.

By me & CCX, may change.

As I read through the thread where I post ma pics
I take a look at my sauber and realize shes got a glip
But thats just perfect for an premo like me!
You know I shun fancy things like enduro's
Famine bans the newbies and Jordan codes the quotes
And Ive been racin' and chopping so long that
Even AMG thinks that my mind is gone
Im a member of the planet, Im into winning comps
Got another 2nd in the WRS and a DS2 in my hands
But if I finish all my races and the electric lasts
I'll win my bentley & party through the night


We' been spending most our nights
on this gran turismo paradise
Daan warned us once or twice
or he'd ban us from this paradise
we've all had to buy new mice
they were worn out on this forum paradise
all the noobs just tell lies
famine kills them with his laser eyes


A local boy reported my silly post last week
I just smiled at him and reported the stupid geek
I really dont care, in fact I wish him rep
cause Ill be laughing my head off when hes whacked, by the ban hammer!
But I aint never reported a n00b even if they deserved it
A n00b with a avatar?
You know that'll never happen
I never wear italics but I got a cool font
I really look good in red...PREMIUM!
If you come to join, youll be told to read the AUP
We havent paid the premo cost in 30 years
But we aint really dumb, so please dont stare and lol
Were just a bunch of addicts who need to get a life!

Theres no centering, no sizes, no luxuries
But if your premo you get that & a whole lot more!
Like VB, it's as complicated as me


We' been spending most our nights
on this gran turismo paradise
Daan warned us once or twice
or he'd ban us from this paradise
we've all had to buy new mice
they were worn out on this forum paradise
all the noobs just tell lies
famine kills them with his laser eyes


Postin' in my gallery, choppin' lots of pics
Bought a Sauber on monday, soon Ill kill all kicks!
Think youre really clever?
Think youre an enduro nut?
Well, I know Famine would ban you if you said that near the cut
Im the model guy CCX wanna be like
On his maisto's day and night trying to steel my C9
So dont be stupid and dont be false
Go premium & we'll welcome you to the pose

We' been spending most our nights
on this gran turismo paradise
Daan warned us once or twice
or he'd ban us from this paradise
we've all had to buy new mice
they were worn out on this forum paradise
all the noobs just tell lies
famine kills them with his laser eyes

GTP, is where it's at
CCX & Sierra gonna win this comp!


Have you decided on your name yet?

Do I get bonus points if I record my rap and mix it with a beat?

I just want to know before I put the effort into doing it.

Absolutely. It'd be great to hear it.
 
Band name now in post.
 
Yessir, mister daan. But what dummy?

And now, due to the new entries, I feel the need to change mine.
 
Omnis is G to da bone. Holla at my main man.





































Did I do that right?
 
You guys really don't understand the idea of a competition that has a deadline do you....
 
Go ahead and make out those 50 pounds to Pimps In Distress. ;)
 
You could use it to get Ghost C some new PVC piping :lol:...

Okay okay, that was bad.
 
Sierra, what's a glip?

Oh, and I guess my rap name will be Omni$.
 
Glip = Glitch, error etc. ;)
 
You guys really don't understand the idea of a competition that has a deadline do you....

I don't understand.
 
Everyone just seems to be saying 'we have winner' after every single entry so far. It's like saying a game is finished when someone scores in the first minute.

However, D-man 3.141 and myself are not worried, writing is going well.
 
Everyone just seems to be saying 'we have winner' after every single entry so far. It's like saying a game is finished when someone scores in the first minute.

However, D-man 3.141 and myself are not worried, writing is going well.

Your right. It's far too early to decide yet. there's still three weeks to go.

I've used the "blingin" banner that posted on a few pages back on the 1st post.

What's everyone's opinion on having a competition for the official GTP Rap banner. I could create a new thread in the Artistic Competitions.
 
I've used the "blingin" banner that posted on a few pages back on the 1st post.

Wow, seriously?

Anyway, if we're going to make a contest out of it, the one you used on the front would be invalidated. I gave nobody permission to use my work in progress as a part of their image. Feel free to make your own damn pimp cups, moochers!
 
'The Real GTP'

Yo, yo, yo. Listen up.
Dis is K-dog and I'm tellin you what's up
You be catchin' me in opinions and the rumble strip
Mass-debatin you know I gotz a firm grip
Danoff and live4speed and me don't lose
Touring Mar's hittin's the booze
Sippin Guinness and spittin out puns
Left and right he's got tonz

Sakiale and MachOne got a rap battle
They be hatin' and beratin' with their prattle
Two cats with nothin' better to scratch
They got nothin' on me to match

Left foot down, flick my wrist
Startin my Vette with ignition twist
427 horses pumpin' and thumpin'
Over bumps I be jumpin'
Catch a corner and meet them halfway
Pass em on the inside and I'm away
Keepin' it real behind the wheel
I'm draftin' and dodgin' on your heel
Just move over and let me pass
AI and noobs suck ass

GTP's where I waste my time at work
Unoccupied by Ford so I lurk
*****s always wanna give a shout out
To Premium, thinking dey'z got clout
***** please you ain't foolin'
We gotz enough mods that be rulin'

I gotta be honest and tell it straight
Fanboy kids always wanna debate
Competition needs a running mate
I'm K-Dog from The Automotive State

Despite all the pre-teens and drama
The Planet is one hot mama
Daan and GTPlant be romancin'
Famine and Duke be prancin'
Break the AUP and watch your back
Do it again and you'll fade to black

If I singled you out, I don't mean to really start something. If '*****' is unacceptable then I'll remove it, but seeing as how '***** please' is accepted, then I see no need to do so.
 
Roffle at your bad rap gRaMmEr.
 
I'm in. My G Name will be MC C-izzle.

Oooh man, This is what I be raised to do.

Damn, I have rappers block right now.. Jeez.

I'm going to withdrawl my decision to enter. I just don't have enough time right now..
 
That's what I thought of the first time too.
 
Wow, seriously?

Anyway, if we're going to make a contest out of it, the one you used on the front would be invalidated. I gave nobody permission to use my work in progress as a part of their image. Feel free to make your own damn pimp cups, moochers!

Well, it's for fun after all. If anybody produces something better I'll slap it in the first post.
 
Call me Contrived Rhyme

Did you get the memorandum?
M5Power is back and it's not just at random
Back with a new attitude, back with a new mentality
Some call it a comeback, I just call it reality

GTPremium, GTPremium, where do I begin?
Oh yeah, I don't have it, but I hear it's cool like original sin
No ads, biggers avatars, and more respect from all the ladies
Damn near as cool as an SLK Mercedes
230 Kompressor baby

Duke, he's a moderator and he's new and improved to a tolerable degree
Dropped the neon underscore and added a capital D
Watchin' over all you like a dad and his disobient little kids
Don't do nothing wrong, Oh god forbid!

How many replies can we get?
Yeah, don't know, but it's up there with the national debt
The Colour Blue, it doesn't exist but in the hearts of those who know
It's gone, it's gone like the left ear from Vinny Van Gogh

GTPlanet, we love you like we love a good hydraulic brake
Or like a fat kid loves cake

Moderators, moderators, what would we do without you
You keep the good in and the bad, well, it's history like 1942
tercel_driver, he's gone, and me, I'm still here
Wait, I thought I said they made the bad take a long walk off a short pier

Bookmarks, GTPlanet, New Posts, it's the way to go
I know you're here, you're doing it at school, at work, but it's cool because you work for the AFLCIO
Keepin' it real, we drop a line here, make fun of MistaX there
New Mustang, no matter, we still poke fun like he's a cervical smear
I kid, John, I really do, but seriously, go talk to that railroad engineer

Birthday thread, birthday thread, birthday thread, birthday thread
Wowaweewa that's a lot of birthday threads
Are we spending too much time congratulating our peers for not being dead
Some say yes, some say no, but I say, gimme more happy birthday threads

GTPlanet, we love you like we love a good hydraulic brake
Or like a Maalox investor like a good stomach ache

GT, GT2, GT3, GT Mobile, GT Concept, GT4
We've got those guides and many more
GT Prologue, Tourist Trophy, GT 5, GT HD
Yes, those too--I guarantee

live4speed, over 21 thousand post and still going stronger than an oxe
Don't know how he does it, but I have a feeling the answer can be found in his...hey, I don't want to open up Pandora's Box
Almost 17 posts a day, seventeen posts a day I say, since 2003, August thirty first
Hey, hey, that's as impressive as Cal Ripken at worst

Famine, yeah, he's up there too; right alongside l4s for biggest bragging rights
Is it the quantity that's impressive or the quality he brings day after night

GTPlanet, we love you like we love a good hydraulic brake
Or like a vegan loves a stil-live steak
GTP we love you

I just want to get the rough draft up there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back