Official GTP Rap- £50 goes to winners charity - NOW CLOSED! Voting will start later.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark T
  • 148 comments
  • 6,589 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm withdrawing my entry. I obviously don't know this place enough to write a winning rap about it.
 
I like everyone posting up rough drafts. Gives others an insight into what the others can do. I think his will be good. :)
 
Okay, I'm withdrawing my entry. I obviously don't know this place enough to write a winning rap about it.

What do you have to lose, besides the competition itself?
 
...? Did I say you could answer for me?
 
This is the rap thread. If you talk about someone or for someone of use something of theirs, you get dissed in a rap battle.




and then 4 thugs shoot up your front porch.




...with rock salt. (or, in this case, kool-aid crystals.)
 
No.

And Omnis--yes, please bring me some kool-aid. I'm rather thirsty right now.
 
Sakiale, he's bann3d and it's a trap, Sakiale
Uglier than Dan Quayle and bigger than a baleen whale
Sakiale, born in NYC and residing in the city of Los Angeles
Dude mumbles so much I can't tell if he's speaking English or Mandarin Chinese

Drinkin' kool-aid like it covers 75% of the Earth
Don't he know that the sugars lead to a semen dearth?
Unable to detect sarcasm, it's nearly ironic
Could it be that his brain is nearly embryonic?

Cue the thugs and the rock salt.
 
Here's big bad Sakiale with the asian wrath.
Your raps are weak, son; get back to math.
Your flow is stopped up and your punches don't stick.
You got served in two stanzas by Klostrophobic.

You came in the thread thinking you were "just raw" (That's a Lyrics Born reference, btw.)
But by the time the others posted you're gonna withdrawl?
Why? We want your rap here; we don't want you to suffer.
Even though your rhymes look worse than a bad frame buffer.
 
Alright alright alright b!tches, the beef is on!

Klos, you dont know who you ****ed with fool
You talking **** bout me but I'm still cool
All these people still on my side just ask them
You know that these people compare you to Michael Jackson!
But I aint dumb I know that Omnis was playin, ****** please!
And I'm bilingual, speak English AND Mandarin Chinese.
How you gonna come back to a hit like that?
You aint got nothin, just frontin on my dope raps.
Get out of the way, cause here comes your worst fear.
Ill attack right back at you, make you shed tears.
You say that you puttin the I back in team?
Well how you gonna do that, when your barely 5 years past 16?
Ive heard that you need a college degree to rewrite the dictionary,
but I heard that you dropped out, a thought thats very scary.
Someone get this fool another koolaid, he's through
Ill throw an International CXT farther than I can trust this fool.

Ha, you know I'm just playing. But Klos, DONT DO THAT AGAIN. Please. If ur gonna diss anyone, diss MachOne.:p


Oh what, Omni$ want beef too?
You want beef with me, you just postin cause you scared.
Lets brawl in real life, ill push you straight down the stairs.
You talking big now but lets see how you respond to my blade
You see me on the Mazda3, think that Im overpaid.
Im 50 cent, your weird al, so there
Ill give you my two cents, you fallin into my snare.
Omnis, all he can do is shout ****** please.
He just got up from the middle class ghetto, eatin wasabi ****** peas.
Yeah I'm withdrawin but its not cause of lack of skill
I could pwn you all, even with outlandish words like 'windmill'.
It took him 29 minutes to think up that 8 line rhyme.
Thats a quarter the length of mine, in over twice the time.
And dont even get me started about quality
My raps are real, your raps will make you sorry.
Somebody get the coffin cause this fool's career is over
And bury it deep in the white hills of Dover.
 
Sakiale, yeah, he don't like to play
He takes offense to what all say.
On the chin or rollin off the shoulda
He takes things big like a boulda.
Can't mess cant kid, he gets all upset
Makes it a bigger deal than the national deficit.
Imma quit rhymin, he can't handle my flava
Better call a mod, cause only they can save ya.

w3rd.
 
Okay, now you got me really pissed off.
Come any closer, and Ill let the pistol go off.
How we gon give any respect to these homos who get off
on gay pr0n that they search for in 'porn mode' when the lights off?
All of you never tried rhyming before,
none of you know what i got in store.
What dyou drive? maybe an old honda accord?
My Mazda3 will outrace you any day, clean across the board.
Thats Mazda3 hatch, Moderator approved.
Just cause Im not in New york no more doesnt mean my skillz have unimproved
Im still potent
Still carry tens
Still serve any ***** that starts **** in the end.
Since when did I say I'm takin you posers seriously?
I'm just playin with yall like Jay is with Jones. Seriously.
Jjacks, Omnis, Klos what kind of drugs are you on?
To go up against me, you must have something in your head wired wrong.
And I'm up for this beef cause its been so long
So stop playin boys and go on home.
Cause tho Im in LA, New York still my home.

Thanks Skip. I'm going to stop now because of fear of getting banned. Yes I do fear one thing.
 
You fail. No foul language, Niger.

Also, thanks for comparing me to Weird Al and yourself to 50 cent. That's actually a compliment, because Al is a genius and 50 cent is just some guy named Curtis.
 
Thats not an entry, so its exempt. And do not disrespect the maybe 5/300 good songs 50 cent has made.
 
Respect is earned, sorry. Every rap in this thread should be clean, and they are... except for yours.
 
Yeah, well they're censored. And using the n-word is apparently acceptable, as it was with the niger jokes.

And with that these 3 beefs are over. I win.
 
Niger river?

It's not even close to over. Hasn't even begun.
 
Cas Factor 7 Presents 'This'

Yo, I enter this thread and what do I see
Two children fighting over who has the best rap
Guess what, no one cares, as they're both crap
Remember everyone it's all for a good cause
Mark T donating his dough, lets all give him an applause

So will The Artist Formally Known as Rouge please give it a rest
MachOne is a Premium member, you know that means he's the best
I'd like to see you clean him 'across the board' in your Mazda 3
Dude, you're like 12, you have no idea how to drive a car, that I
guarantee.
But now to do away the the abuse, but first I'll brb, 'cause I have to pee.

Word up to John's new Podcast, it really deserves recognition
It made me laugh so much that now I have a heart condition
I hope the next one is as good, but you've set the bar so high
But now I hear you've got a co-host with a Pommy accent, but he does seem kinda sly.

I see ///MSpec just grabbed himself a brand new Z4 Roadster
Not only that, but it's with the M Sport pack, that's cooler then Kosher
Everyone is very envious of him, I personally wish it was mine
But alas, the closet I'll ever get is a car with leather from a kine

I suck at this rap gear, so I better pack my bags a go
You won't believe how long it took me to write this, but boy was it slow
But at least I actually finished it, and for that I am astonied
It's more of a poem then a rap, but hey, what's the difference.
 
And with that these 3 beefs are over. I win.
What do you win? The award for childish tantrum of the week?
 
Klos & Casio I need both your rap names aswell.

As for the "beef" that's taking place in this thread, let's tame it down. The last thing thing we need is another B.I.G / 2 Pac incident.

Increase the peace.
 
Klos & Casio I need both your rap names aswell.

As for the "beef" that's taking place in this thread, let's tame it down. The last thing thing we need is another B.I.G / 2 Pac incident.

Increase the peace.

Deflate the hate.
 
Am I the only one who feels that gangsta licks is going to be the new l33t-speak?
 
Am I the only one who feels that gangsta licks is going to be the new l33t-speak?


Let's hope not. I want the rapping to stay within this thread.
Everyone needs to keep there head, or I'll bury them under my shed in a coffin lined with lead.
 
Increase the peace
Deflate the hate
The beef is on
Sakiale's plate

Makin' death threats to go
Want some Kool Aid bro?
Pushin' Omnis down the stairs
Like a slinky he'll need repairs

Speakin of a fix, we on the subject
Of a move that I must object
To LA from New York City
Congestion and smog what a pity

You flippin' accusations like patties
Gay porn and druggie fatties
You servin' too much beef
So I will make this brief
 
Lol, some proper classic raps here.

Please, keep up the entertainment guys!

Submerged
 
Call me Contrived Rhyme.

Await the hate, cease the peace
Shove the love, cause it's just the disgust
Overexcite the spite that we use to ignite the midsummer night
While you object to reject the disrespect of the man, erect
Don't worry, it's just a side effect, a defect in that respect
With all respect, greenhouse effect is subject to disrespect
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back