Official GTP Rap- £50 goes to winners charity - NOW CLOSED! Voting will start later.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark T
  • 148 comments
  • 6,589 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and make a thread about it so then I can make fun of the both of you next week.

Well you were probably going to do that anyway. John wins the rap contest, might as well close the thread.
 
I already gave you permission to make fun of me. Im going to cry now.

Wheres that ****ing picture of the cat that says 'cheer up, emo kid!' when you need it? :irked:
 
Yeah, MachOne apparently also thinks this thread is 'pathetic'.

Well.......MachOne and I share the same opinion there, but I'll stick around for comical value.👍
 
Hey, hey, hey, hey this keep fun. After all there is charity money available here. It's all about comedy and originality. I put the rules there as a guideline. I'm not expecting award winning lyrics. Feel free to use existing rap lyrics and adjust the lyrics to suit the criteria.
 
Here's my pimp chalice until someone can supply me with the logo...


MachỎne;2556081
A little something until I see what I'm up against...

untitled1al8.png


And this is my entry. It's old, but hey, what the heck.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74204

Ah, it doesn't meet the standards. Oh well. Still a classic :D.

Could somebody combine these two images into one banner. I like them both.
 
Oh aparently I need a rap name to go with my entry.


Call me Smith Will.
 
Oh aparently I need a rap name to go with my entry.


Call me Smith Will.


👍

Feel free to edit your entry if you need to.
 
Shut up. I'm in a bad mood.

And **** MachOne.

Yeah, MachOne apparently also thinks this thread is 'pathetic'. He also added that I'm weak and if he ever saw me, he feels obliged to 'kick my ****ing ass.'

I like how you take AIM conversations and post them in public.

And I said your rap is pathetic, not the thread. Although I'm not exactly a fan of the idea.

Why don't you try keeping AIM conversations in AIM, instead of logging out and posting on GTP :rolleyes:.

Could somebody combine these two images into one banner. I like them both.

I could try, if Omnis doesn't mind.
 
MachỎne;2556424
I like how you take AIM conversations and post them in public.

And I said your rap is pathetic, not the thread. Although I'm not exactly a fan of the idea.
Why don't you try keeping AIM conversations in AIM, instead of logging out and posting on GTP :rolleyes:.



I could try, if Omnis doesn't mind.

If you have any ideas to improve this competition let me know. I'm not going to hold a grudge if you don't approve. I'd appreciate any feedback whether it's in this thread or via pm.
 
I didnt log out. I blocked you.
And my rap is better than anything you could come up with, Id like to see you try.

You couldnt even rhyme 'telephone' and 'foster home'
 
If you have any ideas to improve this competition let me know. I'm not going to hold a grudge if you don't approve. I'd appreciate any feedback whether it's in this thread or via pm.

Meh, I just feel it can be cheated on. Someone could take a rap they found elsewhere and post it here. Like previously stated, a rock contest (involving instruments) would be awesome, but not practical.

I'm just not a huge fan of rap. I don't hate it, just not my main genre. Nothing personal ;).

@Sakiale: Let it go already. Or PM me. Be mature about it, would you?
 
MachỎne;2556439
Meh, I just feel it can be cheated on. Someone could take a rap they found elsewhere and post it here. Like previously stated, a rock contest (involving instruments) would be awesome, but not practical.

I'm just not a huge fan of rap. I don't hate it, just not my main genre. Nothing personal ;).

@Sakiale: Let it go already. Or PM me. Be mature about it, would you?

That's why I said references needed to be made to GTP members, GTP Premium etc so that people would need to be creative. I'm hoping it will be a success.
 
I'm in.

I'll rap alone if nobody wants to partner up.
 
Oh god this'll be so funny, I can't wait. :D
 
I'm in. My G Name will be MC C-izzle.

Oooh man, This is what I be raised to do.

Damn, I have rappers block right now.. Jeez.
 
That's why I said references needed to be made to GTP members, GTP Premium etc so that people would need to be creative. I'm hoping it will be a success.

That or we can just spit it on the microphone as well. (not literally)
 
What? You don't like my banner? Mine's got spinners. :p

is that fine?

Or this one, but can't do the shadow thing on the 300 pic.
 
What? You don't like my banner? Mine's got spinners. :p

is that fine?

Or this one, but can't do the shadow thing on the 300 pic.

You never asked for my permission to reproduce my gtp pimp chalice. :irked:👎
 
Oh, sorry. Should I change it?
 
What? That doesnt suck? Does it? It fits Mark's request. So Ima put it back up.
 
Really, it's just a bunch of copying and pasting. You didn't even try to make your own material, Sakiale.
 
Quit this, both of you. MachOne, you didn't need to start this whole thing by telling him that his rap is pathetic. Besides, you're probably the one who messaged him on AIM first, wasn't it? We all know you don't like Sakiale, but you don't need to show open scorn towards him everywhere he goes. Besides, he was bad once, yes, but he improved. You were the same. Both of you got banned at least once. So why do you feel the need to keep this going?

I don't understand you guys. Why keep each other on AIM?

I'm not trying to take one's shoulder. I just can't see what you two will gain from this.

Keep this contest fun, for God's sake. Please.







 
+Rep for the above post. Quit it guys.

Marky Mark, ExigeExcel and I are going by r^² (Ev) and D-Man 3.141 (me)

We'll probably compose this over PM.
 
Here's a quicky:

GTPlanet, baby, where I vent my stress,
Zooming through topics like an F094/s.
See me on the strip shooting the feces.
‘Cause I love my boards like reese’s pieces.
GTP, where we have the news of the day.
GTP, where we talk about the gay.
We got everything from sports to music.
All you have to do is choose it.

See me on the boards with my red name tag.
I post Premium, baby, and I have to brag:
4 bucks a month gets you a cool inscription.
But with 16 more: Annual Subscription!
Now 20 bucks could buy you a lot of shiz,
Like car parts from Ghost C’s shifters biz.
But, imagine how tall Solid Lifters is,
And you’ll frame the premium features list.

GTPlanet: where shorthand catches resent.
GTPlanet: the boards I re%. (oops!)
GTPlanet: who needs Yamauchi?
Our boards are better than any hoochie.

GTPlanet: FAQs and Guides.
GTPlanet: full of cool dudes and guys. (and like three girls)
GTPlanet: Jordan’s fine creation
Where we’re either posting online or on Playstation.

There’s a special group to which I gotta pay respect.
It’s the Mod Squad, baby, policing the net.
Got my Brits joined in, and not the ones with the scooters,
Helping our yanks moderate from their desktop computers.
We got EU users and even dudes from Asia,
But my mods keep it locked like hip dysplasia.
My man Daan bans; it takes a lot to phase ya,
Unlike noobs making posts with mass aphasia.
Swift, Spec, Sage, part of the super crew.
Boom, Josh, and Kent; they’re in there too.

Touring Mars, Mike Rotch, Pako, and Scaff.
Damn, there are a lot of mods; that’s only about half.
Sn00pie, Flat-out, Delphic, and Fred,
And that Indigo guy with the well-informed head.
I got my Owner-Operator, and my admins too:
Jordan, and the duo, Der Alta and Duke.

I got my notebook PC; wireless enabled.
So when I'm on the go, I still am able
To fire up the web over 802.11.
gtplanet dot net, baby, I'm in heaven.

GTP, baby: better than boobs.
GTP: cloggin’ up the series of tubes.
GTP, baby: I rep the planet on the mic,
And if you’re not down with it, you'd better take a hike.
If the internets perished, GTP would stay alive.
And that, my friends, is my strongest f=65.
 
Close the thread. Omnis wins :lol:👍
 
Oh yeah, I forgot to say "Word." at the end. :dunce:
 
MachỎne;2556439
Be mature about it, would you?

Now that is rich coming from you.

MachOne and Sakiale - Any more contributions to this thread, or any other thread, from either of you had better be a contribution to the thread.

So, put your dummy back in your mouth, pick up your toys, and get back in the pram.
 
Nice one Omnis,really good 👍:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back