OnlineEventsShot.jpg

:: Announcement and Signup ::

HB35+MUqEoNFExrVc+mBfvvcZr3I7kk40139.jpg

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Please Read It All!

Event Overview:

• Head to head Online Races
  • Elimination championship, with multiple rounds and champions for each class, division and overall
  • Interested drivers must submit an official entry by the deadline below to compete in any round of the event
  • This is will be a multiple week event.
  • Each round will last 7 days. Drivers who cannot complete a round within the 7 days will forfeit their race
  • Each participant will receive a one time grace to use at a time of their choosing to account for vacation, holidays, work travel, etc.
  • If you won't be able to adhere to these time lines, please do not submit an entry.

Entry Specifics:

• Submit your event entry to me (EDK) via PM. (Subject title: GTP_Race Event 02 Entry)
  • Deadline for entry into the event is Sunday, January 25th, 2009 at 11:59 PM GMT.
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

The following details MUST be included in your entry -

• GTP_PSD ID (i.e. GTP_EDK)
  • Division # and Class (i.e. Division 2, Bronze)
  • Game Region Format you will use for the first round of the event (NTSC, PAL, or JP)

Final Details:

• Specific rules and details for each round will be posted in event specific threads.
  • Details on the first round will be posted once the entry deadline has passed.

Good luck,

OLR Admin Team
gtplanetflagtbgic1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for people to be flexible with the region? I have PAL and NTSC and would be willing to do either if it makes it easier to pair folks up.

I think Sphinx said it best so I'll stick with that. :cheers:

Are you looking for people to be flexible with the region? I have PAL and NTSC and would be willing to do either if it makes it easier to pair folks up.

I think Sphinx said it best so I'll stick with that. :cheers:

Later on, yes. For now, it should not be a problem to have everyone select one region. I know several racers (Including myself) have disks for multiple regions.

I sent you my entry before you added the region requirement, would you like me to send another? I'm PAL.

I sent you my entry before you added the region requirement, would you like me to send another? I'm PAL.

Noted accordingly, no need to send again. Just 2 entries before I added. You're quick off the line. :sly:

I'm in, entry submitted 👍

Will be hard to get far now I'm in div 1 though, but I'll do my best :)

Last edited:
What I understand is that we enter to compete, then team up for specific online races, then win to make it to a next round. Are we assigned an opponent or do we find one ourselves?

Thanks for setting this up, Kevin 👍 great to have online events next to WRS :)

Im up for this one. I'll get an entry in as soon as my GTP status is confirmed (Assuming it is of course :-s)

Going to wait a bit before I signup.
First want to see how many people sign up, as I only have 8-9 weeks after the signup deadline before I'm off to my work placement.

I am intrigued as to how this race event will run. Sounds exciting. :D

Also I'm predicting events to be changed, online next week. So fingers crossed we get a World Event, In expert mode. :)

Sent, sent, sent :D Cant wait for this.

Much appreciated guys 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back