Official GTPC: Droptop Chick vs TankSpanker - Results posted

• Thread starter Swift
  • 135 comments
Droptop_Chick
...or the right to say they beat TS. :P And a victory dance. :lol:

oh ya, forgot about the victory jigging. I'll do the 'Snoopy dance'

......i have really got to start practicing.........

No any awards? heh... not good... the winner deserves praise!

I will suggest a good one :dopey:
Some of our streetracers(dragracers) do that:
Who lost has to put some crazy sticker on his car - for a month period. Driving Opel Astra or WV Golf? Put big AMG, MPower, VTEC, STI, Ferrari or other mad sticker on it... The winner can choose the "right" sticker...

May be some "glorying" sticker in loosers' signature will be a good award for the winner besides some chicken dances... I think it is a good MOTIVE to win... :cool:

isn't June 16th on a Thursday? Not a Monday? unless it changed to the 20th....which is a Monday....but i'm just glad the battle is going to start soon

DT_C and TS drift so damn good it amazing. I cant drift without the asm on, I dont know how the heck people do it with asm off maybe I will learn eventually. I been practicing like crazy but it really hard. REALLY.

phew, alright. 3 hours of intense drifting coupled with bouts of controller throwing, and 4 beers emptied, but the entry is done and submitted.

~TS points at the armpit stains~ :sly:

This is certainly not my best entry, but i'm not ashamed of it. Made quite a few mistakes imo, but I got a couple decent looking drifts in. I just didnt leave myself enough time to get a lap that I felt was an outright winner. Not too optimistic, but we'll see what happens. :nervous:
Glad to have that monkey off my back.

judges, do your thing

DTC, we need to get yours reuploaded since it's been a while and the yousendit link has expired. Thanks!

Hey good luck both of you, an Swift, make thoes vid available as soon as eh ;).

Swift
DTC, we need to get yours reuploaded since it's been a while and the yousendit link has expired. Thanks!

mwahahah, my plan of stalling has worked! :sly: j/k

ah, no manner of luck whatsoever, eh swift?

Swift & TS, you both have PM's.

I had afew shakey points in my run too. El Capitan is so narrow, and cars slide forever if you go too fast... :indiff:

ToyotaDrifter
Isn't today the 16th? but it says its due MONDAy june 16th..

Its thur june 16th..
-TD

the date was originally monday the 13th
DTC asked for an extension....and I ended up being the one who needed it.
Swift just messed it up in the edit ;)

So since the links have been sent in already.....when's the result released? With that sed good luck to you two. TS if u win consider urself lucky u procrastinating loon. lol

Next challenge should be on MotorLand. ;p looks most like Formula D competition. Unless this track's already been used......Yeah i'm new to competition threads.. ;p k i'll go now.

CRVdrftR05
So since the links have been sent in already.....when's the result released? With that sed good luck to you two. TS if u win consider urself lucky u procrastinating loon. lol

Next challenge should be on MotorLand. ;p looks most like Formula D competition. Unless this track's already been used......Yeah i'm new to competition threads.. ;p k i'll go now.

Results & videos are released when judges submit their scores, then the head judge averages the scores together to determine the winner. Theres a huge sticky thread about GTPDC/GTPC, just like how this is sticky at the top of the forum. Read it...

CRVdrftR05

heh, I've already marked this as a loss regardless of how the judges score the thing.

...and ya, what DTC said.

from hearing what toyota said it maks it sound like that each judge has there own opinion on each of there styls of drifting. yea T.S. did sond like he did the drift half assed but his half assed could be as good as DT_C's good drift not saying that you suck DT_C cuz i havent seen the vids yet so yea its gona be interesting to see who wins. :cheers::boggled:

SILVIA240sx
from hearing what toyota said it maks it sound like that each judge has there own opinion on each of there styls of drifting. yea T.S. did sond like he did the drift half assed but his half assed could be as good as DT_C's good drift not saying that you suck DT_C cuz i havent seen the vids yet so yea its gona be interesting to see who wins. :cheers::boggled:

Akward? :/

SILVIA240sx

Welcome, glad you have an opinion. However it would be nice if your opinion could be formed with reasonable spelling and grammar. We're not looking for perfection here, but "cuz" and "styls" along with the lack of punctuation makes this particular post quite hard to read.

For those of you looking for the results, I'm waiting on one last judges scores.

Swift
For those of you looking for the results, I'm waiting on one last judges scores.

...not that I think it will make much difference in the outcome :indiff:
~TS kicks himself in the shin~

Back