Official GTPC: NK4E vs karate_crimson

• Thread starter Swift
  • 99 comments
ok, wait we dont need more than one vid right. I just kept making T.A. ghosts and beating them as my time decreased. my final vid is one drift lap. thats the one I will turn in.

You only need one lap. Just make sure it has all the requirements oulined in the first post.

No problem, always willing to help out if I can. :)

By the way, you are a posting monster k_c, thats not a bad thing. Keep up the good work. :)

NK4E, PM the EXACT details of this challenge. I see several posts implying that it's about time, not drifting.

Can I post it?
PMS(Private Message System)
Initial D style as in car usage
( karate_crimson ) vs (NK
Start:September, 30th 2006
ends: A week from now
Limits: S.S Trueno and FC, using own setups
BLARG
Rules of the Battle
-Exhibition Drift Judging Procedure-
Points will be awarded out of the maximum amount listed below:
Style (10 points)
Angle (10 points)
Smoke (5 points)
Control (10 points)

and all of it taken from BLARG

I still don't get what the criteria of judgement is, even after reading through the thread.

I think you guys need to set things straight here.

And it already looks like we know who's driving what, so the whole "anonymous entry" is out of the question.

This is so unorganized. You guys need to send swift EXACTLY what kind of competition this is :crazy:

Well, if it was a special battle, I would post it in the PM...but the rival thinks its a timed one..just like C_Trips vs Me ,I would tell Swift if it was a special battle...The Initial D thing is because he uses a *insert car here*..and if you guessed it, I use a *insert car here*....but I guess it is my fault for not putting that in Description...damn I *insert foul Language* up. Sorry for my Absence also..I guess I will record tonight and post my replay since I am restarting this Competition

muhaha! I love posts! Im helping in most of them. sorry I'll tone it down. :(

Thats cool, no need to tone it down k_c. I wasn't getting at you about. You are doing a great job at helping users out. Keep it up. :)

Sorry to hear about the competition, hope all goes well. 👍

man ive been basing my Time attack for fast drifts. its about time right. Because if its not Im gonna be mad :( so what is it?

This is why things need to be explained by the VETERAN(nk4e) when there is a challenge to a new member. I know you like challenges NK, but take more care in the future. This is not fair to Karate or anyone else on the board.

I'll reset the dates shortly.

This is why things need to be explained by the VETERAN(nk4e) when there is a challenge to a new member. I know you like challenges NK, but take more care in the future. This is not fair to Karate or anyone else on the board.

I'll reset the dates shortly.
Yeah, Its my fault in the begining on not to explain it to you.I thought some members actually read the stickies..but yeah..

I wasnt planning on entering many video submission trials. I cant back out of one though. So just post the official rules and regs here. Its a time attack drift battle right? drift for time?

check the first post.

Honestly, if this is just a time thing, then there's not need for a "GTPC" challenge thread. I could've just posted the vids in a single thread after you produced the videos. Since there is no point in actually "judging" the vids.

Anyway, go at it guys.

Im going to turn my entry in early,because I have other things to focus on. Well, I might return it in again.

Back