Official GTPC: NK4E vs karate_crimson

• Thread starter Swift
  • 99 comments
oh yeah dude. Its all about pushing yourself, and if the only thing you get out of it is finding a new line on turn 9 that helps you drift longer, then thats as good as anything. Its all about having fun.

Huh? I know bout that, but I have been busy and I have to look for work now.

Well, Im going to spend a few more days on it...it just doesn't excite me at all..Im probably tired...night

Due to mass confusion, I'm shutting this thread down until NK4E and KC figure out exactly what it is they're going to do. Honestly, I'm very annoyed by the lack of organization on the part of the participants, particularly the veteran member in this case.:grumpy:

So, until things are finalized...

Looks like im off like ten seconds again, maybe Im all for show..I wanna do a rematch for fun and because no one else does Battles.

I dunno... I think the use of AIDs is questionable unless both entrants agreed it was okay beforehand, and the wall tap can't go unnoticed.

I dunno... I think the use of AIDs is questionable unless both entrants agreed it was okay beforehand, and the wall tap can't go unnoticed.

ON that note. I'll ask for decisions from some prominent veterans on the boards. Thanks BL.

Well, Im always reviewing the videos and it didn't seem that most of the turns were not drifting but I can't complain...it kind of looked like that on my video also. But Congrats, Im always up for more challenges if people need it. I didn't not agree to the use of AIDS but I agreed towards the car usage though.

In judging fast drifts it's way better to record the lap in the outside view of the car from behind (can't remember the exact name :ouch: ).

OK, check the first post for the FINAL decision. :)

Back