Official GTPC - TRi vs Vtec513 - Results FINALLY In

Tank and Swift,

You both have valid points, I see now what you mean. What my thought was this, to have a panel of judges judging on technical stuff and the likes and 1 WOW judge... I think it would be interesting to see if the WOW judges votes the same as the Tech Judges...

Anyway, I will never be able to become a judge since I can't download the videos to judge, lol... I only have internet at work and can you imagine my IT dept if I started downloading videos... lol...

Good luck to all of you with this comp, perhaps I will go to a friends place to have a look at the vids. ;)

Droptop_Chick
Under 350 is low power? 350 would be a pretty high power car...

I drift a lot of BMW's, Rufs, Mustangs, and whatnot.

Most of those are at or over 350 stock.

But yeah, I must have overlooked the posting date in the first post...oops, never caught a GTPDC at the beginning before.

Onikaze
I drift a lot of BMW's, Rufs, Mustangs, and whatnot.

Most of those are at or over 350 stock.

But yeah, I must have overlooked the posting date in the first post...oops, never caught a GTPDC at the beginning before.

Honestly I like to keep my drift cars under 300 if possible. Unless of course they come with more then that stock.

Yeah, I'm fond of my Elise/Stratos, but I love tossing RR cars around, and well...besides the Fiat, Subie, Delorean, and Alpinas, there are just aren't any RR cars under 350 Hp.

Though, I am in love with my 2002 Turbo at 179 Hp....man that thing rocks.

i like the 450+ range for big turns and spins. altho stock is quite fun and its especially fun being able to floor it the entire track.

Man, I'm kicking myself in the head for not taking this on. I own at trial mountain drifting, as you may have seen from my Slideways video.

yea, good luck to all entrants if i didnt say it before.
one more day.. i hope you guys got some good material for us judges!

ok, I have recieved one entry. One, and one only.
clock is ticking fellas - I warned you about the procrastinating.
about 10 hours or so to go

ok, I have 2 in - I'm gonna hold onto the links for for a day or so and hope for the third one to come in late...some scoring penalty (yet to be determined) will be imposed if it does come in. This is a bit more forgiving than the way I handled late entries in the first 3-way. More than anything I just want involvement to increase around here.

btw - Suislide is the one being waited on, he hasnt been to the site in 3 or 4 days.

stay tuned

well guys what can i say but i am so sory for missing the deadline i completly forgot, tri vtech sorry for letting you guys down i have a video if you still want it but i understand if not. ps im a total dumbass :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

USD3 Send in your link ASAP. Let's get this thing going.

ok, still no vid from suislide, and i dont want the links of vtec and tri links to expire. so, suislide, you're out.

judges check your inboxes (CMD and X, you'll get your PM at IDM). Links will be sent immediately after this post.

AAAHHH!!!!!!:banghead: :irked: :mad:

I really can't stand this crap. This is not direct personal attach on usd3. But when this happens, it completely undermines what we're trying to do here.

You forgot? Come on! You know what was up. Now unless you had some unforseen family emergency or something, what would make you forget about your commitment.

Man...If you say you're going to do something. Do it! Don't just cop out at the last minute. Sheesh. :yuck:

Good luck to all...

Even though TRi is going to wipe the floor with all of ya...

Just playin'... Good luck everyone...

;)

Suzuki
my scored were sent in first day.

"scores"...

I don't mean to be the grammar police, but I just don't understand how such obvious mistakes can be made when you have all the time in the world to proof read your post before submitting...

Remember, your grammar reflects your intelligence in the eyes of forum viewers...

Edit: That's better...

;)

Delphic Reason
"scores"...

I don't mean to be the grammar police, but I just don't understand how such obvious mistakes can be made when you have all the time in the world to proof read your post before submitting...

Remember, your grammar reflects your intelligence in the eyes of forum viewers...

Edit: That's better...

;)
LOL
yea, i wasnt paying to much attention to the screen when i did that. then i saw it and corrected it.
i was watching tv, and talkin to someone else and i messed up.

Latest Posts

Back