Official GTPC - TRi vs Vtec513 - Results FINALLY In

d3p0
Well I figure smart folks like yourself can come up with a few reasons why judging smoke might be bad, so why bother elaborating.

To think that everyone thinks along the same lines as yourself is a critical mistake in delivery of any concept. No matter how smart your audience might be.

d3p0
To understand what I'm getting at does not require that you think how I do, just that you think.

Coming from the member that has an avatar of a drifting car with an incredible amount of smoke, that really doesn't help too much.

Yeah, turbo's are fun for smoke, that 240 pours it out compared to my 86, which hardly makes any smoke. Don't you think it's lame to judge the car instead of the driver?

d3p0
Yeah, turbo's are fun for smoke, that 240 pours it out compared to my 86, which hardly makes any smoke. Don't you think it's lame to judge the car instead of the driver?

I see where you are coming from... In a perfect world, judging the amount of smoke would not be an issue... Style, line, angle, fludity, these are what make for a succesful drift... However, smoke is judged in the D1GP, and Formula D... So, you are going to see it in most simulated events as well... This was an issue that was discussed in the GT3 Drifting forums (I believe, Battle Stage began the discussion), but as long as the D1 and Formula D judging perameters are as they are, we will have probably have it here too....

;)

Formula D / D1GP judging does account for the 'wow' which includes smoke and other variables. But, it's not like there is a column on their judging sheet that says 'smoke'. If we're going to say GTplanets judging is going to be similar, why not make it the same.

These are the criteria that Formulda D uses and I'm pretty sure D1 is the same with 2-3 possible reversed.

1. Entry and entry speed
2. Drift Angle
3. Smoothness, Line, Transition
4. Excitement

Congrats on the win Tri! nice try vtec.if anyone wants the vids catch me on aim sometime and ill send them to ya.

bamboo
That was pretty good Vtec 👍

Congrats TRi :)

TD vs. TRi, now that's a good match.

Is it? Im not that good...

Hey Tri how do get the lil clip on the top right/left.. Premire? but how... and um... can u send me the video or host it on yousend it cause i cant dl it..
-TD

Congrats Tri! Nice win, and Vtec, nive job, it was pretty close! I really want to see the clips. Are the links already posted?

Latest Posts

Back