Official GTPC - TRi vs Vtec513 - Results FINALLY In

Judges, please send me in your scores. If TS isn't able to get back on, I'll go ahead and post the results.

Thanks.

Vtec and TRI, send me a PM with your contestant numbers. Thanks.

vtec513
ok the links are dead lets get some results in .. its been 12 days

I'm waiting on all the results to be sent to me. I'm sure TS has them already, but he's not able to get online.

Swift = thread theif :sly:
Don't worry, I'm still on the ball.

actually, i dont have them yet. I thought i might since i was away for 4 days at work.... but, noope

I have recieved scores from Suzuki and CMD only. X, burnout, and NK4E (as stated above) still have to get theirs in.

I'll be back online on Monday... I guess if I dont have all the scores by then, I'll score them and post what results I do have. Seems people are getting anxious, and I cant blame them.

3 more days.

Get your Scores in NOW judges. This is getting silly.

ok i quit this is depressing when stuff like this happens thats when we all lose because people lose interest im competing because lack of participants and lack on judges doing their part pretty sad.. we need judges who can devote there time to the gtp community and complete the tasks presented to them.. if u feel like u cannot complete ur judge like duties then i suggest step down and let someone who can handle the position take it for you

I'll take a spot on the panel... I was the head judge for the GTPDC comps in the GT3 drifting forum...

Just a heads up...

;)

man i say we just assign 2 or 3 judges to take the place of the ones who havent sent their scores in. 2 or 3 reliable judges. this is just stupid to have to wait this long to see who won in a gtpc, since there are only two videos to score. that shouldnt take any time at all!

Suzuki
man i say we just assign 2 or 3 judges to take the place of the ones who havent sent their scores in. 2 or 3 reliable judges. this is just stupid to have to wait this long to see who won in a gtpc, since there are only two videos to score. that shouldnt take any time at all!

Werd. Get DR on this...

You guys have matching avatars for your team. Pretty cool! :)

geez its not my fault , I sent my scores when I said I did. I just pmed them to swift and TS should have them, Im quiting the Judging panel because os some stuff, I need to focus more important like school. Let DD use their members as judges, since I did send my scores in/

i say we take out x and burnout, and replace them with 2 reputable judges. i just HATE to see challanges left like this, and i dont want it to end like my last challange on gt3 did...

TRi
i can re-up the vids

Good do that. Thanks.

TRi and Vtec. Send me your vid links. I'm going to have some people step in, judge this challenge and get it done.

PM'd ya.

maybe for future reference, maybe we can send the vids to ALL judges, and the first 5 in are the scores. just a thought.

TRi
PM'd ya.

maybe for future reference, maybe we can send the vids to ALL judges, and the first 5 in are the scores. just a thought.

That's not a bad idea...I think I might incorporate something like that in the near future.

swift, check your pm's. ive sent you an idea. use it, or not, or modify it, doesnt matter to me. jus tryin to give ya some help.

Suzuki
swift, check your pm's. ive sent you an idea. use it, or not, or modify it, doesnt matter to me. jus tryin to give ya some help.

What if I don't want any help? I'm a super mod, what makes you think I need your help? huh?:mad:

:lol: :lol:
Heh heh, you know I'm just playin. and from now on, I'm going to use your idea, slightyly modified. We'll debut it in the next challenge.

ok, well, 3 scores is enough, can't wait on the two remaining judges forever, and who knows when I'll get another chance to visit gtp in the coming days.
btw - my appologies to NK for re-requesting his scores. I had them stored in a separate messages folder and forgot they were there. :dunce:

before I continue, I'd like to congratulate the two PARTICIPATING contestants on their efforts. Now, without any further delay (since we've already had our fairshare)...

The Results:

TRi takes this one based on the 3 sets of scores presented by CMD, NK4E and Suzuki.

Tri (contestant 63)
Control - 18.5 / 3 = 6.167 (of 10)
Style - 23.5 / 3 = 7.833 (of 10)
Angle - 17 / 3 = 5.667 (of 10)
Smoke - 10.5 / 3 = 3.5 (of 5)
TOTAL - 69.5 / 3 = 23.167 (of 35)

Vtec513 (contestant 32)
Control - 17 / 3 = 5.667 (of 10)
Style - 17 / 3 = 5.667 (of 10)
Angle - 14 / 3 = 4.667 (of 10)
Smoke - 8.5 / 3 = 2.833 (of 5)
TOTAL - 56.5 / 3 = 18.833 (of 35)

Well I figure smart folks like yourself can come up with a few reasons why judging smoke might be bad, so why bother elaborating.

Latest Posts

Back