Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
  • 65,287 views
Well great. I should get a ps3 soonish (probably when gt5 is out). But for now id stick to local racing.
 
Anyone on now? I'm in desperate need of some cash. Puhleeze????????
 
It works with any PSP. Head over to G1.
 
How about today? Anyone? I still need money veery bad.
 
I will be connected in 1 hour. My id is Landokarl, I would like to share cars and race to win good credits.
 
Last edited:
Are you there? I'm getting on atm.
 
Yes, I was there yesterday in G1.
 
all in favour for non stop GT PSP fun til GT5 release date?
 
Yeah, anyone on now?
 
Yeah, anyone on now?

I'll be on in a minute or two.
I really want to try this :)

Maybe this is better. If anyone want to race a couple of rounds or share cars with me ( I have like 190 (I know that's shamefull)), just add me. My PSN nickname is: EditRedz.

Thank you and see you on the race track:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ad Hoc Party is regional, if you're in the US, you cna only play with US people. If you're European, European only.

So, is anyone on NOW? I still have money issues. Pleeassseee???
 
And you're in Jamaica. Does it mean you can only play in Jamaica?
 
I do not have many problems playing with people from different regions. I have played with people from USA and Europe. The only problem I have is when I get disconnected from a race half way through. It is hard to find people playing Gran Turismo PSP in adhoc party.
 
And you're in Jamaica. Does it mean you can only play in Jamaica?

No, it doesn't. If you downloaded Ad Hoc Party from the US Playstation store, you can only play with people using that version.
 
send me a message through psn if anyone wants to play
 
No, it doesn't. If you downloaded Ad Hoc Party from the US Playstation store, you can only play with people using that version.

Oh, I get it now
 
AlexGT do you play gt5p online or gtpsp via adhoc
 
Anyone on right now? I'm in G1 atm, come on, i'll be here for a while.
 
Ad Hoc Party is regional, if you're in the US, you cna only play with US people. If you're European, European only.

So, is anyone on NOW? I still have money issues. Pleeassseee???

I did not know that Peter. Thank you for the info.
I guess I'll be racing with other Europeans as I am from the Netherlands.

Is there any way of making november 3rd come any sooner:D This waiting is killing me, seriously!
 
Anybody in the US wanna play? I'm in World G room 1 :)
 
Any EU pepole wanna race?
 
I am having a problem with adhoc mode. When I race with any car it is extremely slow exp I can use the enzo and the other person uses the crx they will pass me of the line and I cant catch up any comments or suggestions
 
hi is anyone playing gt psp tonight ,, im on now if anyone would like to join
 
I'm on right now G1 for a fue to trade my cars 4000+ sharable cars up for grabs ntsc:sly: sorry ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
Last edited:
how do you guys play this online??

easy go get a PS3 download "Ad-hoc party" in the PSN store and have your PS3 connected with a wire to the internet so the psp can wifi to the PS3 Easy:idea:
 
Back