Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
  • 65,287 views
I may get online july 9 so if anyone wants to race or share or trade go on then. (Don't have a time)
 
Is there a way to get updates on this thread sent to my email address or phone?
 
I'll try to be on there everyday gets lonely just racing AI =[
ENZO-001 add on psn
 
oh, im PAL region, no one in G1 here :(
 
Maybe I can log in w/ my euro account. Let me try hold on.


Edit: Ok try now. I see another room gvgnp but have no idea what game that is for lol.
 
Yeah nobody in G1 on my screen :(
 
I wish Ad-Hoc Party were available for the PC too. :grumpy:
 
Dang, oh well, worth a shot! Sorry about that.

@nero yeah I 2nd that. Actually, come to think of it you can (sort of). Not sure if it will work with GTpsp but its worth a shot. Go look up XLink Kai, they have a section for the PSP. Oh and they do have a section for GT PSP so it should work :). My Xlink Kai name is xDoog.

Well its possible but a real headache to get it to work. If there are a decent amount of people that want to use it and play it often Ill see if I can get it to work on my end, otherwise im not going to bother with it lol.
 
Last edited:
Anyone trying to get on tonight??? I'll open a lobby in G1 around 9:30est
 
What does PAL region mean? I have a U.S. account. Will I be able to see you?
 
I have a US account too... should be fine
 
You guys on now? I can join you.
 
So, i'm in G1 now, and there's no one there. Anyone decide to show up, i've got a room open.
 
sorry mate, got off for a bit, anyone here?
 
pj, that was a great race friday. By the time we finally started racing I was tired. Maybe I'll catch up with you this weekend. You and Enzo seem pretty cool.
 
willing to chase up with someone this weekend :)
 
How do you join an online game. I only know how to locally join games.
 
Anyone want to play today? I'm getting on now.
 
Back