Official GTPlanet* Fantasy Euro 2012

• Thread starter Matty
  • 816 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tables will be up tomorrow, but I will check who picked who and quickly write up the scores and say the top 5 order and person with most wins.

CBA to do a top 5 actually but, Ross is the winner, by picking Spain as Tournament winners a fortnight ago, with hiatch and Spacegoat picking Germany. They all picked Spain tonight but as less the 100 points splits them Ross overtakes and wins.

Spacegoat and myself are tied on most wins, as I picked Spain as tournament winners I get an extra win but as I said I'd pass on any prize I win at the start Spacegoat wins also.

Ross wins lifetime premium for whoever he wishes to give it too.
Spacegoat wins 1 year of premium for whoever he wishes, if he only has a year himself he may take the extra year himself.

Last edited:
Matty
Tables will be up tomorrow, but I will check who picked who and quickly write up the scores and say the top 5 order and person with most wins.

:) 👍

Unofficial winners have been announced in my last post. Will do tables and make it official tomorrow.

I was riding on the Point, that Spain wouldn't make history, so i picked Germany, seemed like a safe bet.

Spacegoat wins 1 year of premium for whoever he wishes, if he only has a year himself he may take the extra year himself.

What, I won something? :embarrassed:

I do have 1 year premium, but considering I only purchased it back in April. I'd like to pass it on to MedigoFlame if that's alright, Matty. 👍

And congratulations to Ross. 👍

Last edited:
I won!!! Wow! Being sporting, I'll pass the premium to haitch40 as he is the highest place that doesn't have premo.

I won!!! Wow! Being sporting, I'll pass the premium to haitch40 as he is the highest place that doesn't have premo.

Thank you.
And well done.

And Matty. It's haitch not hiatch. :P

Does my name troll everyone?

I am shocked that I finished so high up based on bookmakers odds alone.

Last edited:
Congratuliations to everyone who won!!:cheers:

This was a great game matty!, made the tournament more intersting and exciting!..

Thank you:)

Considering we have our winners and know who will receive the prizes do I need to post the tables?

Welldone Ross & spacegoat got close towards the end :)

Well done Ross 👍

I forgot to give my picks for one of the quarters, so just stopped.
Thanks guys :cheers:

Thank you.
And well done.

And Matty. It's haitch not hiatch. :P

Does my name troll everyone?

I am shocked that I finished so high up based on bookmakers odds alone.
:lol: I got it right though.

Congrats all round :)

Congratuliations to everyone who won!!:cheers:

This was a great game matty!, made the tournament more intersting and exciting!..

Thank you:)
Thanks and also thanks to Matty for doing this. Really tense toward the end.

Matty
Considering we have our winners and know who will receive the prizes do I need to post the tables?

Yeah you got to do tables, people would lime to know where they finished I know I do

OKay there underway now but dpon't be expecting anything anytime soon.

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to Matty for running a great competition. :cheers:

Cool, good competitions all around 👍
Congrats to the winner(s) :cheers:

Matty Great running of the tourney!

Thanks to all of you as well as it wouldn't have been possible to do this without you all. Also I seem to have torn a ligament in my ring finger and it hurts when I type so the tables will take longer then hoped for.

BTW how long till prizes? :P

Anyway thanks matty for running this. It was great fun.
Im so gutted I missed out at the end.

It was indeed nice to try and win something on here, alas my low result shows my poor guesswork :lol: well done Ross, and thanks for the game Matty :cheers:

Thanks to all of you as well as it wouldn't have been possible to do this without you all. Also I seem to have torn a ligament in my ring finger and it hurts when I type so the tables will take longer then hoped for.
Oh nasty. That probably hurts

It was indeed nice to try and win something on here, alas my low result shows my poor guesswork :lol: well done Ross, and thanks for the game Matty :cheers:

BTW how long till prizes? :P

Anyway thanks matty for running this. It was great fun.
Im so gutted I missed out at the end.

2-3 weeks depending on how stuff works out.

What you got planned next Marty was great fun I really enjoyed it :)

Marty? Don't know him. I'm thinking about doing a Barclays Premier League one but it would take some effort and I may not be able to do prizes for it.

Oh nasty. That probably hurts

It does, and I have a GAA final in Pearse Stadium tomorrow and I play in goal.. :nervous:

I was only joking anyway Gik ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back