Official GTPlanet* Fantasy Euro 2012

• Thread starter Matty
  • 816 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinging on to a top ten finish. All I need is Spain to win and it just might happen. :)

Taken a gamble and picked italy to win! i cant win the competition anyway!

Im only 60 odd pts off the lead. 68 to be exact.

who in the top 3 chose germany to win tourney?......preys they all did!

Im only 60 odd pts off the lead. 68 to be exact.

who in the top 3 chose germany to win tourney?......preys they all did!

That means I am pretty much stuffed unless italy win. I don't think they will though.

I need everyone in front of me to pick the loser and for my winning team to win by almost 400points.
In other words, I am out.

Im 199 pionts behind in 9th! so, yeah i think im out!!

Luckily I choose Spain to win outright, will obviously be picking them to get the most points in the last game as well.

Never noticed mate, should have left the 69 out since most know you as Gedi though ;)

Anyway, will change the name. I should be able to give the prizes out but they will be 2-3 weeks after the final.

Matty
Never noticed mate, should have left the 69 out since most know you as Gedi though ;)

Anyway, will change the name. I should be able to give the prizes out but they will be 2-3 weeks after the final.

Nah 69's my fav number

Ah right.. Wonder why ;)

Also the team people picked to win will be on the tables following tomorrows game.

Disregard my pick of Germany to win I wasnt thinking straight I meant Spain. :P :dopey:

If Spain win I believe Gedi is going to win.

Last edited:
haitch40
Disreguard my pick of Germany to win I wasnt thinking straight I meant Spain. :P :dopey:

If Spain win I believe Gedi is going to win.

I like your thinking alex

Ross
Dammit. So did I but I still can't win. I'm guessing haitch is either crying or celebrating right now.

Haitch chose Germany so no bonus pts for him.

I think this is the order:

1st. Spacegoat
2nd. Ross

@ Ross & spacegoat what teams did you choose to win tourney??

Last edited:
Dammit. So did I but I still can't win. I'm guessing haitch is either crying or celebrating right now.

I picked Spain to win the game but Germany to win the tournement. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back