Official GTPlanet Member of the Fortnight [Member of the Week]

It's "Man of the Whenever T-12 Feels Like It."

:lol:

For those asking, does anyone actually read the Community Spotlight? Honestly...

If you’re wondering why there’s no Member of the Week, I’m glossing over how I want that handled. With the purpose of the Community Spotlight primarily being to highlight community efforts I’m reassessing how the Member of the Week showcases that. Don’t misunderstand, MotW isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, what I’m talking about is simply how everything is formatted. It could return next week but I wouldn’t sit on the edge of your seat expecting it though because I’m really trying to make it even better than it is. Stay tuned.

:lol:

For those asking, does anyone actually read the Community Spotlight? Honestly...
Yes actually. Just got done reading the current installment about 30 minutes ago. It's all you T. I ain't sweatin' what you choose to include.

My bookmark is for GTPlanet.net/forum.

Is there more to be had here?

Sure is. Click this text that's being hyperlinked. Go on, I dare you.

Yes actually. Just got done reading the current installment about 30 minutes ago. It's all you T. I ain't sweatin' what you choose to include.

I wasn't actually talking to you or anyone else in particular. :P

It just peeves me to no end when people start asking who, what, when, and where when the answers are all right there; even moreso when something has been featured and someone has a problem with it, when they didn't recommend anything themselves.

Makes me want to set fire—I've already said too much!

Thank you so much! I never knew there was a place of such highly intelligent people who are so like me. It is as if you just introduced me to the world of my fantasy.

Well, half my fantasies. The other half are buried deep in 4Chan

@Katiegan has been officially chucked out of the MOTW madhouse it seems. :lol:
Start your own society you don't need them.
As in mankind. And if you don't believe me...

a28073371af669fa22ae7d30433c862e.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't actually talking to you or anyone else in particular. :P

It just peeves me to no end when people start asking who, what, when, and where when the answers are all right there; even moreso when something has been featured and someone has a problem with it, when they didn't recommend anything themselves.

Makes me want to set fire—I've already said too much!

Oh yeah. I feel your pain there.

I'm not feeling the greatest so forgive the shorter than usual introduction, especially since the Member of the Week returns from its hiatus.

In any case, welcome danbojte to the Member of the Week madhouse!

1.You're officially among the ranks and are now the Member of the Week, so what were your thoughts going into this and how does it feel to be recognized among the hundreds of thousands of other members here?
Hi. Wow, it's quite overwhelming and also a great honour and I'm very grateful for this to all of you.
2. How long have you been a member here at GTPlanet and what is it that keeps you returning on a daily basis?
Soon will be three years of an amazing "parallel life". :) GT Planet is a nice place, very well organized by Jordan, I thank him for this, and very well kept alive by the moderators. I keep returning due to (random order), my love for racing and cars, motorsport in general, for the good friends I have met here and for the lot of information and good advices (this, after a little filtering :P ) which can be found here. And yes, for Grand Turismo.
3. If you could recommend any one thread on the entirety of our forum, what would it be?
Oh, that would be, without hesitation, the huge work done by a single man - RIDOX Replica Garage. ;)
4. What's one thing you'd like to see changed about the Member of the Week presentation? Don't be shy...
Ha ha, I'm not. I think it's OK the way it is. Really. If any idea will come alive in the future, I'll let you know.
5. How did you come up with the name "danbojte"?
It is an anagram from my real name. No, it's not, I'm kidding. After the years of life experience, I prefer the things simple. This, will help to find the time to enjoy the LIFE as much as possible. So it's a part of my name - Dan-Roger Bojte. :)
6. When you hear the word "community" what comes to mind??
A bigger family. Or maybe a nice, peaceful prehistorically village.
7. When it comes right down to it, do you prefer Gran Turismo or Forza Motorsport, or are you obligated to neither?
I am a dedicated and a loyal Gran Turismo guy. :D
8. What's the one thing, that one feature from GTPlanet's past incarnations that you miss the most and would love to see brought back?
Allowing much larger attachments. :P (Irony).
9. You've just been banned. What don't you do?
I don't..., I don't... deserve it. :))
10. What would your reaction be if I told you GTPlanet was moving away from solely focusing on Gran Turismo?
I would be sad. I see these two, being very well connected, as an integer. A successful mix.
11. If you had to prepare a speech for this most special occasion what would you say?
Again? Another new beginning?
12. Where do you see GTPlanet going in the next two years?
I see it growing and evolving, expanding its customization possibilities, to a motorsport social network. Sort of.

Thank you so much,

Dan

Thanks to @FoolKiller this will now also be called "Man of the Whenever T-12 Feels Like It", albeit only in this thread... because we all know that doesn't seem very inviting on the news front. :lol:

As for the interview being shorter than even the original format, we'll eventually work back up to 15 but I don't see it going beyond, say, 18 this time around. 30+ questions was great and all but there comes a point where even I grew tired of that and I only answered the questions once.... twice?

Thanks to @FoolKiller this will now also be called "Man of the Whenever T-12 Feels Like It", albeit only in this thread... because we all know that doesn't seem very inviting on the news front. :lol:
I knew it! You're a lazy, lazy, lazy person who is too lazy to be bothered doing his unpaid work because he is lazy.

And you play too much Destiny.

Back