Official GTPlanet Member of the Fortnight [Member of the Week]

That is so disappointing :(, I always loved these interviews myself.

Maybe someone else could take charge or is that out of the question?

After the lukewarm reception I've gotten, despite all of the advertising and weekly requests I just stopped trying altogether.
I think it mostly because most people wouldnt come and proclaim that they are worthy to be interviewed.

Maybe approach some members next time?

Last edited:
I think it mostly because most people wouldnt come and proclaim that he is worthy to be interviewed.

I don't know who "he" is or what you mean by the first statement as a whole, and you absolutely cannot be serious with that second statement.

I think it mostly because most people wouldnt come and proclaim that they are worthy to be interviewed.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

If it did, then I would've already proclaimed myself.

That's a bit odd volunteering yourself. So many people would do that and it would make the process harder.

Probably the best option would be the unlikely option since it would cause problems itself is to pass the duties to someone else.

Sorry. I'm not thinking this much further. I thought I can give some suggestions on MOTW since some of us didnt want it to be dead.

Last edited:
Sorry. I'm not thinking this much further. I thought I can give some suggestions on MOTW since some of us didnt want it to be dead.
Who said you can't make suggestions?

We just disagreed with your suggestion, doesn't mean you can't suggest other things.

Back