• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
United States
Midlantic Area
GTP_Duke
Thanks to Cosmic for the suggestion to make this thread.

People, rather than have 500 request threads sprouting up all over, please put all Photomode requests for specific cars or scenes in here. The game will be in general release everywhere within a month from today, at which point this will probably be unstickied. In the mean time, please place your orders below.

Thanks!

neon_duke

People, rather than have 500 request threads sprouting up all over, please put all Photomode requests for specific cars or scenes in here. The game will be in general release everywhere within a month from today, at which point this will probably be unstickied. In the mean time, please place your orders below.

Thanks!

In that case, could I please make a couple of requests:

1) 1967 Toyota 2000GT in red (if you can) photomode pics with classy custom rims
2) Toyota Soarer430 in red or white photomode with top down
3) 2002 Honda Accord Euro R in white or black photomode

THANKS!

I think you guys should make it so that whoever posts in the thread has to post in a certain way like;

Car ~ Colour ~ Location

and the person who takes the photo can PM that user. That way the thread stays more organized. Making life easier.

sUn
I think you guys should make it so that whoever posts in the thread has to post in a certain way like;

Car ~ Colour ~ Location

and the person who takes the photo can PM that user. That way the thread stays more organized. Making life easier.
Makes sense to make things more organized.

neon_duke

Thanks!
Nice to see my suggestion up :)
I'm still waiting for a picture of the Audi Pikes Peak.

I would be very pleased to see a Seat Ibiza Cupra 04 beauty shots.I dont think anyone has posted pics of this car.Please.Thank you very much

^ Because those who have it are more concerned with playing it. As I am guessing you will be shortly.

^ you bet i will, icant wait tilll the 22 i wont be able to concentrat in schooll...........i wont be able to leave my room.

Bt i wish i came out tomorrow cause i have 4-day weekend

sUn
pimp, I gave you that name " World's Largest GT4 Gallery". ;)

:lol: True but then I ended up finding out that it is a fact since not alot of people have as many Images as me! :D Right now I have like 300+ left I need to upload! :(
Hopefully in those 300+ I might have a few that you guys are requesting! :)

TCSTigersClaw
Very good site my friend,but still there is no Seat Ibiza Cupra.... no one likes the car I own

Sorry man I wil try and find you some! :D

FRED SIMÕES
And where in that site is the VW GOLF V GTI and the BMW 1-Series?

Are you blind? Or have you just not searched the WHOLE site? I have OVER 35 pictures of the 1 Series on my site man! Please next time search before posting! Thanks.

Help tide the Aussies over - I'd love some shots of the Holdens and FPVs.

I really like the look of that fish-market hall-type place, or... anything really!

Back