Official Photomode request thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments
White.... 02-04 Honda Integra Type R.....dropped w/ Black Volk LE28N's (10 spoke Volks).....also w/ a Black Wing..........stand still shot in New York....night time shot.......

THANKS MUCH!!!! :D LOL hope thats not too much.....

Island_DC5
White.... 02-04 Honda Integra Type R.....dropped w/ Black Volk LE28N's (10 spoke Volks).....also w/ a Black Wing..........stand still shot in New York....night time shot.......

THANKS MUCH!!!! :D LOL hope thats not too much.....
Gold and silver were the only colors for those wheels. I tried. :)
integra-request.jpg

Tonioseven

Damn those pics look good. How do you do the moving ones? Is it only after you've done a race in the Reply Mode? Did you use Photoshop CS or similar to 'touch-up' the photos? Good work fella 👍

People complaining that there's not that many Photos yet, I'm guessing the Reason for this is that people have limited Money & don't want to use it on a car they may not want. I'm sure as more & more people play, the more money/Cr. people will have, the more pictures you'll get.

Thanks! I use Photoshop 7. I'll be happy to get almost any car that can be bought because I can get 780k each race when I do it right so I don't mind. Especially since the garage can hold over a thousand cars. Just let me know and I'll do what I can!!:sunglasse I'll get that Alfa for ya 👍

What do you do in Photoshop to change the look of the pictures?

Thanx, I'll have a look at some of the cars & see if there's anything I'd like as wallpaper.

So far I've only taken a few pics which can be seen HERE

The first thing I usually do is...

Images>Adjustments>Auto Levels

That will brighten up the pictures and give a better quality look to it. I also use the Sharpen filter as well:)

Nice one, thank you. Was I right about the moving images? When you've run a race, when you normally get the replay option, is there an option to take Photos?

Films are undeveloped Photo's for if you don't have that many memory card space left, so you can develop the picture later, just save a picture as Film when you are taking pictures .

Here are some of my Pics. Like to know your opions on this, so i can improve it, i am thinking of a GT4 Photo Album, which "Photomode people" of this site will create on GtPlanet

Darts
Films are undeveloped Photo's for if you don't have that many memory card space left, so you can develop the picture later, just save a picture as Film when you are taking pictures .

Here are some of my Pics. Like to know your opions on this, so i can improve it, i am thinking of a GT4 Photo Album, which "Photomode people" of this site will create on GtPlanet

I think your pictures are very good and thanks for your help

Back