Official Photomode request thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 261 comments
and any cool pics in a nice convertible that shows the driver....maybe while its drifting

mx5driftin.jpg

here you go!!!

Looking for something with JGTC cars. Preferably several cars in one action shot. Looking to get this QUICK so editing isn't necessary. something showing off some NSX's, some GT-R's, some Supras. something w/in a week?

hi, i've just arrived here :)
can someone shot me some pictures of the Tom's chaser? I need a front/side/rearview of it :)
and please, without Perspective

i hope, that doesnt bother too much ^^

thanks in advance

Hey fellas. Could i get photos of a white Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4, lowered with bronze Volk TE37's.
Some stationary daytime and night time shots please :)
In the largest resolution for wallpaper thanks

Last edited:
I'd like to see a lowered BMW M3/M3 CSL with the BBS LM rims (or other aftermarket rims). Colour doesn't matter, but it needs to be lowered and some tight rims (mainly BBS LM's).

Here are a couple of the CSL. The rims are actually stock, but you can't tell by the photos.

IMG0002.jpg

m3pas-1.jpg

Could anyone get a shot of a Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca side bye side with the Corvette C5R on the Mulsanne straight

Absolutely what I imagined. Thank you. I sort of gave up checking. Hahaha, fashionably late. Still I agree that the first and last are the best, thank you

PS: How did you get them to be sooo clear

Absolutely what I imagined. Thank you. I sort of gave up checking. Hahaha, fashionably late. Still I agree that the first and last are the best, thank you

PS: How did you get them to be sooo clear

Finding the right balance between lens (150-300mm), focal length, and shutter speed. I also increased the saturation a touch on the reds and yellows, and boosted the brightness & contrast a bit.

Back