oh the tragedy!............

• Thread starter poolio
  • 85 comments
Two very different Copperheads. The USvsUK prize is sort of a "Copperhead LM" (Concept Car LM). It's yellow or purple, whereas the B license prize is orangey red.

SportWagon
Two very different Copperheads. The USvsUK prize is sort of a "Copperhead LM" (Concept Car LM). It's yellow or purple, whereas the B license prize is orangey red.

The "Copperhead LM" has around 520HP and a rear wing so it is a good race car, it is in my All Gold Club but it only ran 5 races in GT.

TMM
Yes it is quite light weight as well...

It is so light, I remember if you put the dampers on higher than 2 or 3 it would start getting all choppy at some tracks.

Last edited:
Take an extended vacation from work and alternate between acid and coke, you'll never fall asleep, and there you go, plenty of time to get it done.

i'm sort of like poolio in a way

i picked up a used copy of gt1 the other day, the last time i played it properly i was like 6, and now i'm 12, i thought i had alll my game saves on my memory card, but when i loaded my game:( all my progress, all my replays - gone

my favourite replay was in a race with my gto twinturbo at high speed ring i hit the barrier went 10 meters into the air and flew right over all 5 ai cars:lol:

i also had hi-fi unlocked but i can't remember what that does

Take an extended vacation from work and alternate between acid and coke, you'll never fall asleep, and there you go, plenty of time to get it done.

Get what done? Claw your eyes out and go paranoid and bankrupt?

oh the saga continues...................

i fancied a blast on GT this evening only to be denied by my ps2 failing to read the disc. i thought it was a problem with the game but it appears my console is on it's way out as it isn't reading anything on a cd. dvd's are fine though so it still plays my ps2 games (just not the ones on cd-rom) :mad: :irked: :( :banghead:

Well that's strange. Usually it's the other way around: it can't read a DVD but it can read a CD.

Last edited:
meanwhile back in the real world where i dont have a bottomless pit of money..............
I combined my birthday and three months of saving to get mine.

Just tell teh kids that they were bad and Santa isn't bringing them anything this year, but you have been exceptionally good and he is bringing you a nice big gift.

Or new PS2s aren't too expensive these days.

I combined my birthday and three months of saving to get mine.

Just tell teh kids that they were bad and Santa isn't bringing them anything this year, but you have been exceptionally good and he is bringing you a nice big gift.

Or new PS2s aren't too expensive these days.

hehehe that would have been a great idea but my other half has done LOADS of christmas shopping for the kids already

a new slim ps2 would make me happy, i dont want to make the next gen jump yet

a new slim ps2 would make me happy, i dont want to make the next gen jump yet

Now you're just being silly. I got my PS2 slim in May of 2004, and it still works fine. It cost $149 at the time, so I'm sure you can find it cheaper nowadays. Not sure why you'd want to hold off on a great deal...

Last edited:
now you're just being silly. I got my PS2 slim in May of 2004, and it still works fine. It cost $149 at the time, so i'm sure you can find it cheaper nowadays. Not sure why you'd want to hold off on a great deal...

i think you misunderstood me parnelli. i DO want to get a ps2 slim, it's a ps3 i'm holding out on

If I get a PS3 for Christmas I'll sell you my PS2 slim really cheap... It's NTSC though.

Wow, i still remember the last time i posted in this thread, it's been over a year. :eek:

I've got about 10% done and 3 different files.

I CAN PLAY AGAIN!!

i went into town the other day and saw a little old PSone on sale for 10 pounds. i couldn't resist and bought it so i can enjoy gran turismo and all my old games again.

i'm still screwed when it somes to cd-rom based ps2 software but i can live with that for now

GAME ON!!!!

Hey man, I'm with you, I'm playing GT all over again! These punk buddies of mine questioned my GT hardcore cred, but since I couldn't prove to them I got all gold in every version of GT, I'm doing it over!

The solution to the time problem is...PSP. Get one, change to custom firmware, load GT1 into it and presto! Don't have to wait till you get back from the doctors to play! Just get that gold license at the waiting room!

Good luck with it SUPER NUMBER 👍. Prove to you punk buddies you're no noob :D.

Unfortunately I don't own a PSP so I can't play at the waiting room :lol:.

goldmember.jpg

I LOOOOVE GOOOOOLD!!!

B & A down...IA is next! Fortunately I have a 45 min. commute.

Back