Ok, now it’s my turn to whine.

United States
United States
im furious. I absolutely cannot believe the heathens allowed to play this game. Ungrateful, talentless, piles of (insert the foulest smelling thing possible). I, at one point, was soaring at B.B., and have since been relegated to CE! A fault of my own? Not a (insert horrible word here) chance. I drive VERY TIDY. I am VERY COURTEOUS. I allow PLENTY OF ROOM for others, and PLENTY OF ROOM for my own errors. My entire downcasting has been due to morons that ram the ever loving (insert another horrible word) out of me. I have gone to lengths such as privately messaging them, angrily threatening them, pointing out the flaws, reporting them to PD (what a joke that is, since unsportsmanlike conduct is not an option for reporting!), I’ve been reporting every last one of these (insert wretched description here) to Sony, do they care? Absolutely not. I am so done with this game, I am completely done with PlayStation all together. I can’t believe how let down I am, I honestly cannot believe it. I’m in shock that a company so great as Sony, and so upstanding as PD would allow this waste. Meanwhile, their competitors are shoving a large stick up PD’s and Sony’s (insert accurate obscenityh ere). And making them look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb. What an incredible waste of my time this game and this system have been. Sayo-****ing-Nara Sony and Polyphony Digital. And later to any of you poor souls that are still wasting your time with this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know there is a key on your keyboard that makes more space between sentences so it's easier for the reader to read, its just underneath the Backspace key, its called Enter. Trump can use that wall to block of mexico easy!!

For the topic of this exquisite post I just have one recommendation for you. Maybe you should just stop gaming for a while, get some fresh air, have a smoke and chill out a little bit.

Do you have any replays? Would be interesting to watch. You claim it's not a fault of your own. But I have found every time I have dropped in SR it has been my fault, or I could have done something different to prevent it. Every accident with another car, you are 50% of it. If you want to improve, either view the replays yourself or post them up. I assume by the tone of the post though that you probably won't, although happy to be proven wrong.

@Ian Fairbanks

Because of your DR and SR at the moment you're having these problems because

- most sit in an armchair and use a controller so they don't take it seriously
- it's not real, so no injuries or heavy costs will be incurred when people get it wrong
- easy peasy access to racing against others without having to pass any stringent tests
- most users are less than age 25
- cars and furthermore racing, seems to bring out the worst in people
- possible culture differences between countries and attitudes to driving
- soft penalties, so not much deterrent
- easy cars to drive, extra close racing

Your best bet is to get your DR and SR up where you will be able to race against others who have the same ethics as yourself, have you tried much of Gr.3? Gr.3 regulars tend to take it more seriously and drive more ethically because of the demands required to drive them.

290907.jpg

"People online are awful - why don't the game developers fix them?"

Cast yourself back to the old days of online racing where you were just put in a lobby 100% randomly and played with all manner of idiots... The devs are putting in what they can to *try* and match people who have the same mentality, but they don't have an obligation to...

If you don't like it, don't play it - simple as that. I get frustrated when people drive badly online (B:B currently) but all you can do is your best to avoid the idiots. You can usually see tell-tale behaviours. If you can't/ don't want to then join a lobby with your friends as you know how they drive.

ah, another rage gamer looking for justification. That post from November is very ironic, I'm sure you've "changed since then"

im furious. I absolutely cannot believe the heathens allowed to play this game. Ungrateful, talentless, piles of (insert the foulest smelling thing possible). I, at one point, was soaring at B.B., and have since been relegated to CE! A fault of my own? Not a (insert horrible word here) chance. I drive VERY TIDY. I am VERY COURTEOUS. I allow PLENTY OF ROOM for others, and PLENTY OF ROOM for my own errors. My entire downcasting has been due to morons that ram the ever loving (insert another horrible word) out of me. I have gone to lengths such as privately messaging them, angrily threatening them, pointing out the flaws, reporting them to PD (what a joke that is, since unsportsmanlike conduct is not an option for reporting!), I’ve been reporting every last one of these (insert wretched description here) to Sony, do they care? Absolutely not. I am so done with this game, I am completely done with PlayStation all together. I can’t believe how let down I am, I honestly cannot believe it. I’m in shock that a company so great as Sony, and so upstanding as PD would allow this waste. Meanwhile, their competitors are shoving a large stick up PD’s and Sony’s (insert accurate obscenityh ere). And making them look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumb. What an incredible waste of my time this game and this system have been. Sayo-****ing-Nara Sony and Polyphony Digital. And later to any of you poor souls that are still wasting your time with this game.

Ian - I've been there before. I took the advice of these guys, and grinded some clean races (Race C) to get to a SR S, even if that meant my DR was going to drop like a rock. I didn't qualify and started in the back of the grid and just took my sweet time making sure I stayed on the track and didn't hit anyone.

Are they all clean in SR S races? No, but it is much better and more enjoyable. Also, I took another piece of advice from this forum and did many qualifying laps. The further out front you are, the less dirty racers as well

Aah the sympathetic, caring GTplanet community :lol:

Lmao ikr? “Dude its a game, if you're mad you should go outside and find the cure for cancer”
It's a bit of an inside joke from an earlier post by Ian:
Pff... I got disconnected from nations and manf cups yesterday. Don’t hear me whining about it. It’s a game. If it doesn’t work, go outside and do something constructive. This is just advice. I’m not “ranting” or “coming down on you for makin a thread that occurs on the forum every hour”.
There was also in that same post which makes me think this OP isn't quite as serious as it seems. I think Ian is having a lark at everyone's expense and trying to make us look foolish:
Side note: I’ve complained several times here that the staff needs shut down all complaint threads UNLESS relevant to a game glitch. (They continue to allow it, so why don’t the rest of us join in and make it a real epidemic?) The difference would be scenario 1) “I don’t like this game. People push me off the track.”
^lame. We here it every hour.
Scenario 2) “I was driving and suddenly my car flew off track with no traffic around me and I ended up in last place. I think it’s a glitch.”
^ #themoreyouknow

Sending hate mail to other players is probably the most unsportsmanlike thing you can do in life .
Fixed.

And in most competitive game as I can remember, griefing like OP did can net you a lengthy ban.

Probably next time for OP, stop playing competitive games. Probably not for someone like you.

Back